[Drama 2012] The Third Hospital / The 3rd Hospital / 제 3의 병원

Guest xopo17

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobulous

Ahhh, after watching with subtitles, I have hope that Eujin can be cure!!!  Love the handwriting scene, but I cried watching it.  Dr. Jin's fight for her patient is what I believe a doctor should do.
@huong_thaodong, Eujin wrote "promise" on Seung Hyun's hand.
I think because Dr. Jin wasn't going to promise Eujin what she had ask of her, so Eujin reminded Seung Hyun what he had promised her when she agreed to back with him to get treated.  Also, I think it was right of Dr. Jin not keeping the promise, because she is right, no one wants to live under someone's shadow especially when that person is deceased.
Anyways, I have hope for Dr. Jin and Dr. Do Hyun!  Also, it looks like we have a jealous intern who wants to ruin these two people's hope.  Aish!!!!

Guest fobulous

Ahhh, I forgot.  I really wished they would list all the OST songs from this drama.  The only listing they have is Hi.Ni's song, but I really like the instrumental song and the new song I heard today in episode 16.

Guest huong thaodong

fobulous said: Ahhh, I forgot.  I really wished they would list all the OST songs from this drama.  The only listing they have is Hi.Ni's song, but I really like the instrumental song and the new song I heard today in episode 16.

has anyone seen the trailer for ep 19-20? can someone please translate? there seems to be a lot happening in it..and i really wanna know what they're saying. lol.
looks like the brothers are working together to save dad?

Sigh..what's going to happen to Dr. Jin now!  She was so brave to do that...! I think the medicine is going to end up saving Eui Jin's life therefore Dr. Jin (or whoever took responsibility for it) will be able to have their license again.  The preview for the next episode shows..BROTHER LOVE! I'm hoping that their relationship will be mend..

Eui Jin made me cry so much....I also want to know the OST that is played during the scene where she was unconscious... so heart breaking...

"Promise".. .

Guest janezio

huong thaodong said: fobulous said: Ahhh, I forgot.  I really wished they would list all the OST songs from this drama.  The only listing they have is Hi.Ni's song, but I really like the instrumental song and the new song I heard today in episode 16.

It's tomorrow. I can't wait. Lol. Do hyun is gonna sacrifice himself for her! He's obviously gonna say he told her to it and then took the blame. Yay for him! So that's gonna be the thing that finally makes her understand how much he loves her, and how she actually likes him too...she's even gonna sketch him. Haha...I don't believe he painted a pic of her too...so that's where the photo of the went...lol...SO CUTE! Haha...

Now I'm just wishing there's another one or two EPS extra ti show more happiness as it looks like the brothers reconcile because if sick dad. I also think eui jin is gonna live because the injected med is gonna work after using it with BBB.

Guest huong thaodong

kwangela86 said: It's tomorrow. I can't wait. Lol. Do hyun is gonna sacrifice himself for her! He's obviously gonna say he told her to it and then took the blame. Yay for him! So that's gonna be the thing that finally makes her understand how much he loves her, and how she actually likes him too...she's even gonna sketch him. Haha...I don't believe he painted a pic of her too...so that's where the photo of the went...lol...SO CUTE! Haha...

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘The 3rd Hospital’ Sooyoung’s Goodbye Interview

“I’ve actually seen Euijin through the script since last year, so she was very familiar. She was so familiar that I can’t imagine living without her now, but I will try to adjust well. I’m crying.

The first time the director went ‘action’, I panicked and didn’t know what I was doing, so the first filming was memorable. I think today is the most memorable day for me.

‘The 3rd Hospital’ viewers, a lot of effort was put into making this, so thank you for loving it so much. (I’m not 100% sure with this because she kind of mumbled) I’m really happy that a great work came out as we’ve put a lot of effort into it. And I feel that you all loved it just as much, so, personally, I’m very thankful.

This was my first drama, so I hope you all watched it in a positive light, and look forward to what I’m in next. Continue to support ‘The 3rd Hospital’s’ staff and cast a lot, and watch over Girls’ Generation. I love you, thank you.”

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="articletitle" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; "'The 3rd Hospital' Most Memorable Lines

tvN Weds/Thurs drama "The 3rd Hospital" only has 2 episodes until the end. Let's take a look at its most memorable lines.

November 7, 2012 4:03 AM EST 

40241.png

tvN Weds/Thurs drama "The 3rd Hospital" only has 2 episodes until the end. Let's take a look at its most memorable lines.

Chic Kim Seung Woo, "I Was Throwing it Away" & Hormone Confession

Kim Seung Woo plays a character who is chic and cold to others but in front of the girl that he likes, he's awkward and seems inept. While confessing his feelings to Kim Min Jung, he said, "Everytime you think about my existence, your brain should be working hard to create dopamine and serotonin. Make sure it happens." Though he was doing it indirectly, his hormone confession was a big issue. 

Feeling bad for Kim Min Jung, who was starving because of a punishment that he decided on, he buys snacks and goes to her. However, feeling embarrassed, he says he's throwing it away and gives it to her. Viewers were touched by his secretive and subtle expressions of affection.

Oh Ji Ho, "My Heart Has a Hole..."

Oh Ji Ho, who is competing with Kim Seung Woo, is the complete opposite: he's kind and humorous to the people around him but he was still unable to make his feelings clear between Sooyoung and Kim Min Jung. At the half point of the drama, he tells Kim Min Jung, "My heart has a big hole in it and it's bleeding but [sooyoung] is stopping it right now."

Naive and cute Kim Min Jung, "XY Chromosomes!" & Deserted Island Confession

Kim Min Jung's many love affairs also gave birth to some good lines. On episode 12, she threw a comedic kick to Oh Ji Ho calling him a despicable XY chromosome.

When she was on the island with Oh Ji Ho, she said, "Don't be nice to me. I know this may sound weird but I've never ever properly dated anyone so I'm really dense and can't control my emotions. So if you're nice to me, I'll get some foolish hope and it's really hard for me."

One insider said, "The very well written script and the good direction were reasons why we were able to create such a good love story even admist all the intense medical drama going on around it. The actors definitely helped make it popular."

© 2012 KpopStarz.com All right reserved. 

Archived