[Drama 2012] The Third Hospital / The 3rd Hospital / 제 3의 병원

Guest xopo17

kwangela86 said:
Ps. In the preview at the end of e11 it showed hyein falling and do Hyun grabbing onto her but I didn't seem to catch that scene in e12. Did any of u guys see it? Or do u think it was cut out or it appears later in drama? I was looking forward to some progression between the two. Lol.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobulous

@kwangela86 and @audreyluv, if you already watched it then you'll know but if you haven't then, that scene is actually in episode 13.

@fobulous, Thanks for the reply. I watched episode 13, and saw that part. I might have to sadly quit this series, I was really looking forward to hyein and dohyun together and that's why i hung on to watching more. I love Kim Min Jung, but I can't stand Oh Ji Ho and her together, so i might just take a peak each week to see how KMJ's character progress.and Soo Young is doing such a great job for her acting debut, I really felt sad for her character.

Attention All : Here is the preview for Episode 15 & 16, just take a look :D

and my comment for new look Eui Jin is : I dislike the Wig, :))  seriously  the hair stylist of this drama, should find another new Wig. that Wig doesn't suit to Soo young at all. yeah i know, she is now supposed to be Bald due to heavy treatment but, atleast find the wig which good on her,. :)

at the end of that video, it seems Eui jin condition getting more serious, she even collapse at airport and i think she is not going to abroad or failed to take plane since she is collapse. and at early video, i really dont like that kim Seung Hyun having a trip (to find some herbal) with Jin Hye In. for a good sake , i wish Jin Hye in with Kim Doo Hyun at the end NOT with seung hyun.

i don't know why, but i'm really like the chemistry between Doo Hyun and Hye In when they share scene together, they cute to be together and so, the doo hyun will not be alone at ending of episode so its fair. :D

@xopo17 I totally agree with you...seung hyun should go with ui jin ... I'm still not sure if he actually likes her as a woman though because sometimes it just seems like he feels sorry for her that's why he's with her all the time when she's ill. But then like the time when she lay on his lap he looked like he liked her as a woman...so it's just weird.
He says in the preview for next ep that he is trying hard not to like hye in...I didn't like it when he said that. Lol. I thought it was kinda wrong for him to.go with her to.find the medicine..but then again if he likes her then that explains why.

I am also rooting for hye in to go with do hyun...the scenes with them in are just great like u said. His sarcastic ways and jokes in front of her are hilarious. For his character he has done so much and changed so much to try and be nice to her...but at the moment it seems unlikely as hye in only sees seung hyun.
I will be so annoyed if hye in ends up with seung hyun.

It does seem difficult for ui jin to get cured ...but as mentioned in the last ep. Do hyun research cancer cure technique has a chance...but they are not allowed to use it yet as it's still am experiment,and then there's seung Hyuns oriental med...it seems that the cancer is too complicated to cure with one technique so they most likely need to use both and work together...

It also.seems that do hyun is being so cold to seung hyun out of guilt from the death of his girlfriend...even more so than him not being the real son? It's because.he feels sorry and he doesn't k.ow how to face him that he acts so coldly..he probably just keeps this.king back about the incident whenever they see each other. That's what i think.

Do you guys think Euijin is related to Seunghyun in any ways? I feel like they are related...but I think I'm just thinking too wild lol. 

I want Dr. Jin to be with Dr. Kim Do Hyun too...lol.  His jokes and mean comments are caring in a way xD

I also hate that Seunghyun went to pick herbs with her x.x ahhh.

Sooyoung is so good at acting!! I kept on watching the last part of episode 14...when Sooyoung cried. So touching. I cried too :(

Thank you for the preview for next week. I, too, think that dr.Jin has better chemistry with do hyun. I like oh ji ho as an actor but his character this time is rather mmmeeeh same thing with do hyun.... I really want to root for oh ji ho's character but I am having difficulties doing that

I found extremely heartwarming how the family pulled together when it mattered, both brother and father chipped in to operate such delicate area for the sake of their stranged one and his putative sibling.  I find that family similar to one of hedgehogs all prickly and shy, though sensitive and caring as the best of them.  Oh so lovely all of them.  I do hope Dohyun manages to win "kicker's" heart or that she sees her wing stitching for what it is, a labour of love.  But my most fervent wish of all is that she kicks her fellows backsides to hell and back.  How dare they sit in that common room all judgmental about her looks and personality as if they themselves were god's gifts to womenkind? They need to be set straight.

Guest janezio

crysweetie

said: I LOVE SOOYOUNG's character.  And I hope that SeungHyun and her will have a happy ending.  But I'm really confused.  Does SeungHyun like the other girl doctor?  The preview to ep13, SeungHyun looks at her with 'sincere' eyes.  I didn't like that.  Haha~  Plus, everywhere I read about this drama, it says, eujin likes seunghyun, but he doesn't feel the same.

CONFUSED!!!

Archived