D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest Fook You

Plagiarism in anime? If those little things are considered plagiarism you might as well cancel everything.

It's like those times when people rage about "one song having copied the beat from another song"...well...there's really only so many combinations of beats.

But ok I admit the last comparison of Takeshi Obata vs DGM is probably venturing a bit too far and could be considered plagiarism, but the previous examples are just someone with too much time on their hands and feel that it would be fun to screw someone over.

Heck, I could take two random pictures and just say "oh...uh...the trees are drawn too similar! PLAGIARISM!"

sigh...=(

/endrant.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littleblackwings

:fury: If D.Gray-Man is discontinued for such a ridiculous reason, I'm going to be pissed.

ah -_- as an obsessed fan of D.grayman i hope this whole issue on plagiarism is cleaned up as soon as possible

-_- just when things were getting good this happens ah

but like the rest said and what i heard from others

they wouldn't let something as small as this stop the continuation of D.grayman

its not like something like this has stopped other artist

theres going to be new material and stuff are going to look similar -_-;

i just say let it go T_________T;

i wanna see allen D: <!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

seriously i dnt think that she is plagiarizing anyone's work because she probably needed ideas and decided to use other people's work to make it one of her own so its not like the artist copied the whole ting but took some parts and changed some parts and made it her own... i know its confusing but i doubt she would steal someone else s work!!

i am not taking sides or watsoever!! i'll come back to explain more when i find out more i guess

• 2 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

Does anyone know when the mangaka will continue the manga again? He's been on hiatus for a while and I really miss reading D.Gray-Man. =(

He stopped at a really good part of the plot too . . .

*ahem* The mangaka of D.Gray-Man is a female. :mellow:

Plagiarism in anime? If those little things are considered plagiarism you might as well cancel everything.

It's like those times when people rage about "one song having copied the beat from another song"...well...there's really only so many combinations of beats.

But ok I admit the last comparison of Takeshi Obata vs DGM is probably venturing a bit too far and could be considered plagiarism, but the previous examples are just someone with too much time on their hands and feel that it would be fun to screw someone over.

Heck, I could take two random pictures and just say "oh...uh...the trees are drawn too similar! PLAGIARISM!"

sigh...=(

/endrant.

I totally agree with you. :( Besides, we just want the story! agh.

:fury: If D.Gray-Man is discontinued for such a ridiculous reason, I'm going to be pissed.

I would be extremely frustrated and upset if they discontinue this awesome manga. <_<

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mdrofl.jpg

Next chapter (187; 50 pages) will be released in Akamaru Jump on August 17. Can't wait.

Source: 赤マルジャンプ

Hopefully it won't go back to hiatus after this release.

But we don't know yet since Akamaru Jump is a seasonal magazine.

Guest Fook You

Before this big hiatus, the releases have been really broken (as in not regularly released). I hope this doesn't affect the originally planned story too much...Like it did with Code Geass. Still sour over that.

Guest Fook You

I would just like to tell everyone that the new chapter is out.

However the next chapter will not be released till November and will be hopping over to Jump SQ.

DGM will also now become a monthly release.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

can read D gray man at www.mangafox.com

and heaps of other manga. :)

Actually, to give you guys a heads up, I suggest not to read from MangaFox.

They give your precious computer viruses if you are not careful.

I know because I got 3 viruses from one page of reading a manga.

My little sister got 32 viruses onto one of the desktops in our home.

And a guy I know got about the same amount of viruses from MangaFox as my little sister.

But if you still read from there and haven't gotten a virus or viruses from them, be aware that you can and may get some.

Guest Fook You

New chapter out (November issue) for anyone that still wants to read what I think has completely derailed into something that is NOT D. Gray-man.

Honestly I'm so lost with the new chapters. I have no idea what's happening.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

New chapter out (November issue) for anyone that still wants to read what I think has completely derailed into something that is NOT D. Gray-man.

Honestly I'm so lost with the new chapters. I have no idea what's happening.

Totally. Perhaps she will somehow include a flashback sometime later? Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally. Perhaps she will somehow include a flashback sometime later? Haha.

totally agree with this...

but i wanna watch the anime...

huhu

hope they continue if ep.104..

Guest Fook You

I doubt they will ever continue the anime. I think the plagiarism incident happened shortly before the anime stopped, which stopped for self-explanatory reasons.

Plus the anime, in my opinion, was a terrible depiction of the manga. Something about it just failed to deliver the full "omg" moments.

Guest teevee01

Aww man i loved the anime/manga. Seeing how they're only going to release the manga once a month or something makes it so crap and the manga storyline was getting good.

Archived