D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest 122333

WOOO!! I OWN PAGE 11!!!

read the latest chapter and can't wait for the next one...I hate that one dude that's suspicious of allen!!! i think he's pretty suspicious himself!!!! AHHH!!! GENERAL CROSSS!!! HE"S SO COOOOOOOL! I'm glad we get to see him in the next upcoming chapter!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JASON;

i'm kinda getting sick of the chapters in the manga now.........

yep. it feels like the author doesn't know where he's going with the story.

Guest retarded_sponge

Cross ownage in the anime = A++++

MANGA SPOILERS:

MANA AND THE 14TH WERE BROTHERS and Allen = 14th?

:o

I really want to see how Cross fits into all of this.

Guest 122333

^

^

IT"S SOOOO GOOD RIGHT NOW!!! MANA!!!!!!!!!! HOW DOES CROSS know the 14th and Mana anyways????? ALLEN???

Guest retarded_sponge

168 Spoilers:

omgomgomgomg CROSSSS

:tears:

I'm so split about his death, on one hand his death would allow some EPIC development in the plot,

but on the otherhand...he's MOTHERFRICKIN' CROSS the most badass character in DGM. :(

AUGGHH I WANT NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTER NAO!

Guest kstruck85

totally!!!

i still cant accept the fact....

TT.TT

no way!!! y???? ><

sigh... plus he is one of the most impt character~~~~

Guest FirstTheWorst

You guys make me want to read the manga....

Where does the anime leave off in the manga?

Ep, 94, that is.

Guest 122333

OMFG!! What happened to Cross!!!! I bet it was that Hitler dude or that stupid howard Link!!!!

Ahhh!!!! CROSSS!!! I want to kill that super mofo who did that to him!!!!!

Guest retarded_sponge

You guys make me want to read the manga....

Where does the anime leave off in the manga?

Ep, 94, that is.

Try Chapter 135.

Guest 122333

I hate Hitler guy!!! just watched ep 95 and i frickin hate him!!! komui should just kill him!!!! ARGHHH!! he's gets me so mad!!!!

anyways...i think the manga artist is on haitus right now...or it might be the scanners....not sure...read it on onemanga though so not sure...but...i cant wait for enxt week's ep and chap!!!

Guest Eddokun

OMFG!! What happened to Cross!!!! I bet it was that Hitler dude or that stupid howard Link!!!!

Ahhh!!!! CROSSS!!! I want to kill that super mofo who did that to him!!!!!

i doubt it was that hitler dude nor the link guy because i don't think those two have anywhere big enough power to kill even injure cross...

im thinking something bigger sumthing more major since cross was definately expecting this to happen... maybe allen's subconscious self of the 14th killed him which will fulfill the part where he has to kill someone he loves/cares about but that might be going too far into it xP

and i still have hope that cross is alive since his body disappeared out the window and no one has seen him right?

btw i love their new look! although its all plain blk and such the manga is finally going somewhere again~

Guest retarded_sponge

No new chapters for two weeks, I think.

Anyways regarding Cross' "disappearance", I think it has something to do

with the "third side of the war" that Cross mentioned to Allen before.

Whether he's dead or alive, is still up in the air and honestly it could go either way at this point. :\

About General Cross:

Oh, man, he can't be dead! But it could depend on his popularity with the readers imo, if whether he is really dead or not. There's still a lot of mystery about the past that I think only Cross will be able to explain so here's REALLY hoping that General Cross isn't dead yet!

Archived