D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

I think allen does realize his feelings actually ^^ i just think that hes way too scared of komui and worried she doesn't see him that way so hes not acting upon it ^^ but it was totally obvious he liked her for a while ^^...

as for lavi i think its clear he cares alot for her but he tries to hold himself back since he is the next bookman and all ^-^ but seriously it shows...

lenalee on the other hand always cares about all her comrades i do not think there was a time where she showed any special attention to allen... if you guys are talking about that one episode where they went together to hospital where that guy was selling patients to earl... you guys are mistaken a bit because those episodes were fillers... in the manga nothing like that happened and shes pretty much neutral... like if it was lavi instead of allen that went through what happened with tyki lenalee would cry for him deeply as well ^-^

Eddo and Allen are pretty similar i always thought that also since they are both moyashi ^^ hahaha except eddo definately has more temper hahaha allen is a bit nicer but hey both got the arm and all right ^^

yeah your right lenalee cares for all her comrades BUT i hope she will end up with allen kun....as for lavi its good he is holding back :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well then i hope we can see somme further realationships than only caring but i think that is gonna be After de war cuz now is not the time i think :)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hungrycollegeboy

Wow... I've watched it all the way up to ep 71 so far.

GOD DANG IT's GOOD!!!!!

It has a slow start. A VERY SLOW start. Extremely slow start.

It wasn't up until ep 51 when things started to get interesting.

I also love the animation, the fight scenes can even rival that of Bleach.

Guest Eddokun

^ ya its really good and the characters are definately <3!! ^^;;

i love all the characters in D.Gray-man ^^ which is really rare...

don't even get me started on those weak girls i hate *cough* bleach naruto orihime sakura *cough*

but lenalee is totally awesome and miranda is funny lol shes cool too! animation is lovely ^^

and yes I really hope lenalee x allen will happen that will be wonderful ><

Guest jojoboy4

Episode 72 was a little disppointing for me since I was expecting Allen to be involved more... It appears this part will be dragged out a bit before Allen shows up in Edo.

Guest Eddokun

^really? i actually enjoyed it ^-^ thats probably because i love all the characters and I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!!!!! FINALLY KANDA ^^ lol i been waiting for kanda for so long im so happy ^^;; and after that will be allen ^-^

Guest Sweetsweet

Still no Allen in ep 73, but Kanda & Marie join the fight ^^ I don't think Allen will be appearing in ep 74, maybe the ep after that :sweatingbullets:

Guest Eddokun

I really liked episode 73 though ^-^ kanda!~ <3 hahaha it was so awesome how he fought against tyki ^-^

well i think allen will be appearing probably at the end of episode 74 or beginning of 75 id say end of 74 possibly ^^;; from the preview

its only gonna get better >< can't wait

Guest jojoboy4

Question for those who have read the manga:

Lenalee will grow her hair out again right? Or will she keep her short hair?

Guest &candy;

I really like the manga but I didn't like the anime as much.

The anime kinda got boring after awhile >__<''

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Question for those who have read the manga:

Lenalee will grow her hair out again right? Or will she keep her short hair?

I'd like to know that as well... I like her with longer hair... :unsure:

Guest balloons*

I love the the anime and manga. I love the storyline. It's unique and I find it extremely deep. Allen Walker, contradicting himself, loving both the akumas and humans. Usually that's impossible, BUT i have faith in him!

Guest Eddokun

as for lenalee's hair the time hasn't gotten so far in the manga to where her hair can regrow i believe haha

im here to talk about episode 74!! OMG!! did anyone else love the episode??

especially the last part!! hahaha i expected it and it was so awesome ^-^ kanda is such a kick richard simmons character and tiedoll general O_O! this episode was really nice ^-^ especially the last part i won't say anymore ^^

Guest jojoboy4

Sounds like the anime will catch up to the manga pretty soon if the manga hasn't gotten far enough in time for her hair to regrow. Either that or this arc is extremely long...

*** spoiler alert***

Just finished watching episode 74... I'm a little suprised that leenalee's innocence might be the heart. All this time I thought allen's innocence was the heart since it was behaving peculiarly too when his innocence transformed into a heart to replaced the one that was removed from his body.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

for some reason I think Lenalee's hair will NEVER grow back ):

look at sakura from naruto..her hair is still friggin short after two years!

lol T_T

Archived