[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

mommie Alice said:

Thank you Phi on the story of the Shinhwa couple.  That is just too cute.  Nice to know that groom accepted his wife's obsession and joined in.  What a cute wedding bow.  It'll be really cute if Shinhwa members reads it and invite them to their concert as their special guest!

Guest pucchinpurin

@Kooslee thank you so much for answering my question :D i forgot where i ordered from but it was from a korean store... some sites mention the photo pack and some don't and the place i ordered from didn't mention anything so i guess i don't get them :P i had both versions at one point in time and they both didn't come with a separate package of goodies :) 
Kooslee said: I received my DVD today from Gmarket.  The photo pack came separately from the DVD package.  I wonder if they forgot to send this along with your dvd. I know for sure that there are two version Japanese and Korean version, but Korean version is more affordable.  Did you purchase yours from yesasia?

is it just me or more old school idol groups are coming together for old time sake?? i mean shinhwa proved that they are truly a legend by being the longest running boyband in Asia. maybe, many had doubts when they made a comeback after 4 years. but look at them now. selling albums and dvds like hot cakes, having their own company and tv show, securing deals (roygen/chickenmanis/etc),promising individual members activities, a most-confirmed new album next year, and more to come in less than a year. and i'm reading on the web that groups like S.E.S, G.O.D having reunions of some sort/appearing on tv show together. maybe shinhwa have inspired them, if you set your mind, almost anything can succeed!

The chickenmania ad is so funny. I mean Shinhwa is already above 30 years old, but they do CF for chicken" things, so cute though...

@cikna yes, i think u r right. Since shinhwa can maintain their existence in the music industry for 14 years now, i think the first generation idol are envy them so muchh

Guest chunmin

hello shinhwachangjos!!im Chelle and I am a new shcj... 
it's my first time to visit shinhwa's official thread here in soompi..i wish that i can know more about the boys thru your help.. 

just got shinhwa the return dvd today. yeay!!! watching it right now. i have never bought any korean music before. this is my first! enjoying it a lot

cikna said: is it just me or more old school idol groups are coming together for old time sake?? i mean shinhwa proved that they are truly a legend by being the longest running boyband in Asia. maybe, many had doubts when they made a comeback after 4 years. but look at them now. selling albums and dvds like hot cakes, having their own company and tv show, securing deals (roygen/chickenmanis/etc),promising individual members activities, a most-confirmed new album next year, and more to come in less than a year. and i'm reading on the web that groups like S.E.S, G.O.D having reunions of some sort/appearing on tv show together. maybe shinhwa have inspired them, if you set your mind, almost anything can succeed!

Guest loveoppayam

I think Shinwha had brainwashed my brain because now I only see Shinhwa as the only idol I loved. I used to love another idol too but now I am just see them as a good singer/band/group but the best only for Shinhwa XD.

Now I'm imagining if Chicken Mania sell the poster in Indonesia too.. OMG I really want everything about them.

I think I'm going crazy hahahaa.. am I alone?

loveoppayam said:

I think Shinwha had brainwashed my brain because now I only see Shinhwa as the only idol I loved. I used to love another idol too but now I am just see them as a good singer/band/group but the best only for Shinhwa XD.

Now I'm imagining if Chicken Mania sell the poster in Indonesia too.. OMG I really want everything about them.

I think I'm going crazy hahahaa.. am I alone?