Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbly

Ok, I will try the multi-quoting with saving draft-option first and let's see what happens. But still I hope there will be a solution for this. And about the typing in the "Leave a Post"-field: what I mean is you put your cursor on the field and you type right? Normally you type and the letters immediately appear, so the typing, the cursor and the appearance of the text is in sync. But in my case it isn't. If I start to type, is very slowly and I need to wait a couple of seconds so that I can see actually what I typed. That's why I found a solution for now that when I click on the last icon on the top right side saying "show source", I am able of typing normally. In source-mode I can type, in Rich-Text mode, I can't.

And

And as you can see with my other problem: I quoted your text, but on the top there isn't your name written (the left top side) which should normally say "melkimx said". Thanks for your help!

Guest Muso

I really do not like the new layout for the forums.
It looks bulky. How it was before was clean and neat.
This ... I just don't like.

Guest Muso

What is considered spam or abuse on this site because it still seems people are abusing the flagging system.
From what I understand spam: is unrelated posts that have nothing to do with said OP and abuse, well that is self explanatory.
I just wanna know if this will ever be resolved because I know I am not the only member who has been flagged for unknown reasons.

Is it possible to just leave the flagging to the MODS only?

Guest je_amourx

@x_nga, I agree! The layouts keep on changing and the current one is super skinny and cramped! I hope they change it back soon!

Guest shufflepuck

Why do the topics on the forum sometimes lead to adult sites? 
Like, just now I clicked on a topic in general discussion and suddenly the address in the address bar had changed and I was on an adult site. This has already happened three times :/ 
The weird thing is, when I go back to soompi and click on the topic again, everything's back to normal....

Guest faiela1430291668

I seem to have lost all my post counts, my sigs, profile info and photo.. I'm totally confused...

Guest angelzstar

Did the layout get changed again?  I noticed that our avatars and post info are on the side now, rather than above the post...  Everyone's avatar looks blurry now because it's bigger, which is not that comfortable to look at.

I miss the regular sized icons/avatar...is it just me or everyone else's small as well? i mean i know our "profile pic" can be bigger than the normal 100x100 but i'm talking about the actual avatar/icon in the forum
also is there a way to sort a forum by threads you replied on?
thanks much!

Guest faiela1430291668

@endeavor.

Thank you for looking into it for me.

Those damn password saving addons makes you stupider every day..... now I gotta remember what my *old* spam-yahoo email was.... ugh. 

Regarding the Crackle ads:

• Where on the site does it appear (forums, news articles, threads), and where on the page does it appear from (bottom, top, etc.)?
  • What are you doing when it appears (scrolling, typing, etc.)?
  • Please take a screenshot of the ad!

@Jen., Promote is for moderators only and we'll probably get rid of it (it's not being much used)! And yes, the rich text editor should have been fixed by now. I'll put a note that it's not working for you.

Guest thespringmaid

Okay, so I'm fairly new to the forums, but I've been part of soompi since like what...2006? There has been some big changes on the forums and so far it's good for me.

I don't understand though, are there few people in Soompi right now than before or are some of the members just not shown by the system?

Also, I opened a topic for my fanfiction and I tried to center align some of the contents. It does center-align; however, when I look at the thread all of them are aligned left.

If someone could help me on this, that would be awesome! :)

Guest je_amourx

@x_nga, I agree! The layouts keep on changing and the current one is super skinny and cramped! I hope they change it back soon!

Did the layout get changed again?  I noticed that our avatars and post info are on the side now, rather than above the post...  Everyone's avatar looks blurry now because it's bigger, which is not that comfortable to look at.

Archived