Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

Guest happysummer1430291828

Hello! I'm new to using the forums, but I've come to Soompi a lot for updates on what's going on in the Kpop world. I just wanted to say that the new site looks great. The layout of the posts is much cleaner and prettier.  :>

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I^am^me

wrote:

»

I^am^me

wrote:

»

I was editing a completed fanfic but I don't see 'completed fanfix' subcategory below 'fanfix' to park the completed fic. Not sure if anyone pointed it out before but I just realised. Maybe we have to pm the mods to move completed fics over every time we edit? Just curious if that's the case.<br />

<br />

67784550.th.png

hi, is this still the case? when i tried to move a fanfic to the completed forum the option was there. but i'll ask our devs to take a look at it. thanks for reporting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@melkimx @soomp

Hi guys how does the '___ new' notification really work?

Before, as long as I haven't read all the posts, it wouldn't 'reset'...

What happened to me was, I still had a ~243 new for the Nice Guy thread, then I looked at two pages... I expected that the new posts would still be around 200, just like how it worked before, since I haven't read all the pages yet... but what happened was, the notification got reset to the number of posts made after I visited the thread (regardless of what I've read)... Now I can't keep track of the pages I haven't read yet unless I remember the page I last visited since when I click at the thread link, it goes to the 'newer' posts...

@melkimx @soomp 
Hi there!!!

We got the embed codes from MNet as follows:

<iframe width="640" height="800" src="http://global.mnet.com/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=21648" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Here's another variation of the embed codes from hulu....

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=ljvkfitrc-pj4ev__sc4yw&partner=edp&uri=http://www.hulu.com/watch/358294" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I pasted the codes in the source code page. It worked when I toggled back to the rich text page but went blank after it got posted... Will you shed some light on the issue? Thanks for your help in advance...

Best Regards,

h2og

Guest feliciawst

hi! i'm kind of new here although i've been a soompier for quite some time, but it's just that i rarely visit the forum. i've got a question but i don't know where to ask so i'll ask here if it's alright with the moderators. I would like to know, how to bookmark threads and add friends? 

Guest snowflakesj16

@feliciawst, to bookmark threads, simply click on the star(bookmark) button at the right side of the thread title if you're on the forum index view, if you're within the thread which you'd like to bookmark, the star button is found on the upper right side of the page also to the right of the thread title. About the "Friends" function which later became the "Following" function, that has not been made available in the new site.

Any idea why I keep getting logged out of Soompi?  When I try to log back in the site shows that I'm logged in.  When I try to post I get the Howdy Stranger message.  I have to then exit the tab completely and then log in again.

hello, i hope i'm on the right place for asking this stuff...

First, I just noticed i can't leave a comment on threads at Completed Fanfix section. There's no editor box for leaving a post at the bottom page as usual. i wonder why it is like that? i hope we still able to leave a comment on those threads :(

Second, just wanna ask, can we disable these yellow notifications of new posts. i accidentally clicked on them.
USwDIl.jpg

That's all for now :) Thank you in advance!

Archived