• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ospiels.

How come we can no longer post comments at fanfic completed section?? It's inconvenient taking away this option especially when I want to tell the author how much I enjoyed reading the story. Issit necessary to remove such option ? -.-

Guest johnsmith04

There are many straighteners that are available for use at home. It may be found as treatment or perhaps a hot iron and others can be a combining device. Several ways are available in doing hair straightening in home itself. <a href="http://www.instylerrotatingiron.biz/instyler-hair-straightener.html " target="_blank">Click here </a> you can get the more details about the Hair straightner.

• 3 weeks later...

@melkimx Did you guys delete any drama post from 2005?? How long(yrs) does each drama stay in your database before you guys delete it?

I was looking for drama that was here 2006 but i couldn't find the post anymore. Please can you tell me how long it stays on your database??

Thanks

Archived