[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

nationwide viewership rating per tnsmedia:

ep. 13: 17.3% ; ep. 14: 28.3%

---------

ep. 13:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h93eof

1158822978710.jpg

after dongju and chayeon's run-in at the hospital, dongju goes to the sleeping grandma and says granny must be bored without chayeon, and the strange thing is he is bored without her too that life is boring without her.

mrs. shin tells yookyeong she's not rightful material to be her daughter-in-law but dongju arrives and tells yoojeong stop kneeling before his mom cuz that won't work with her, and tells his mom yookyeong is gonna be his 3rd wife so the mom should find a wedding date.

afterwards dongju tells yookyeong to practice an oldie song and when she sings before the granny to ask her to throw 10 dollar bills too.

at the nightclub the gangster boss hyeong-ho tells chayeon that she looks just like his first love whom he was never able to confess his feelings to.

chayeon is added to the starring lineup at the nightclub and dongju who was sort of out looking for her sees her outside and the two get into another argument with dongju saying he never hits a woman but when he sees her he seems to want to give it to her and chayeon asks if he means with the hand of his that has a ring on.

dongju looks at his hand and asks her if she's really dumb or just pretending to be dumb, and chayeon says some ppl need to live like a fool so they can suffer more and leaves. afterwards dongju is going crazy that he keeps on getting worked up because of chayeon.

seunghye hires a renowned song writer and assistant manager for chayeon and chayeon begins trainning for singing and dancing.

dongju brings yookyeong to the granny and she sings for granny and asks the granny for 10 dollar bills but the granny throws pillow at her and says she should pay her 10 bucks to listen to her instead.

the granny expresses his irritation at yookyeong and dongju leaves the two women alone and goes outside. seunghye and donghyeon are talking and seunghye tells donghyeon if he cannot risk everything for eunwoo he should leave her alone for her sake. dongju arrives and asks what's going on and donghyeon tells him it's nothing.

dongju goes back inside the hospital and overhears the nurses say duri's mother is chayeon and hotae is not the father since the test results don't match. dongju is shocked and sits alone to remember all the instances he misunderstood chayeon's love for the man named 'duri'....

yookyeong finds dongju and complains to him that she can do everything except being alone w/ the granny and dongju says in that case she won't be able to live with him.

donghyeon goes to see eunwoo and tells her he's been playing with her this whole time just like all the other men did to her and eunwoo slaps him. dr. choi and dr. park arrive and donghyeon tells them he just told eunwoo he was just playing with her briefly.

next, dongju goes to the granny who tells him yookyeong won't do no matter what and dongju asks why the granny likes chayeon so much and the granny says chayeon is most human out of all the people she's met. just then donghyeon and his doctor gf arrive and granny mocks the girl doc again saying she's lying about liking the granny. the granny says both her grandsons don't have an eye for women.

dongju and donghyeon sit down together and donghyeon is lamenting about how low of a guy he is that he can't put everything at risk for love, and dongju puts his arm around him and comforts him...

seunghye and her assistant watch chayeon practices dancing, with hotae busy tending to her.. seunghye tells her assistant chayeon is surprisingly remarkable from the moment she met her in saipan, how she was digging through the trash for her stockings but to her, chayeon didn't seem pitiful and rather strong.

seunghye says hotae is also remarkable how even though chayeon is also nagging him he still stands by her and worries about her, and the two are like twins, and seunghye wishes she could have a friend like they do in her next life...

chayeon finally gets her first album released and she prepares for her very first debut as singer during a live show.... at the broadcasting station, chayeon and seunghye are coincidently met by dongju...

=======

ep. 14:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8P68B95

1158822998661.jpg

seunghye introduces chayeon to dongju as their company's new talent and dongju wonders if she's doing this for revenge and seunghye says he shouldn't think too complicated since they are in the business of promoting talented entertainers.

chayeon's first debut goes bad as she is too nervous especially after taking a calming pill from hotae. chayeon stumbles on the stage with the audience booing her and she tearfully gets through, but to seunghye's shock, dongju is watching chayeon intensely with sorrowful eyes from the audience, and seunghye goes home and says to herself she didn't know dongju could look at a woman like that too...

dongju remains at his office at night and looks out the window thinking about chayeon crying and singing on stage... mr. kim arrives and asks if dongju is thinking about chayeon and suggets he should forget about her, but dongju says for some reason chayeon keeps on appearing in his sight...

chayeon is feeling depressed after her failure and hotae tries to cheer her up and tells her to punch him since she will be chirpy again if she did that and chayeon really punches him in the eye and afterwards says she's fine and goes home to tell duri she didn't do well tonight but she'll keep on practicing and she'll get better and better in no time.

at the hospital the granny saw chayeon singing on live tv and afterwards insists on changing her clothes so she can go to the station to get chayeon. dongju and donghyeon arrive and stops her, but the granny says chayeon was crying and she's gotta go find her to make sure she's living okay since chayeon's got no one.

dongju tells the granny chayeon doesn't want to live with him and the granny asks if chayeon married again and dongju says yes and the granny says she's really gotta go find her in that case to make sure she married an okay guy, but dongju gets frustrated and says chayeon is gone cuz she didn't want him and leaves.

the granny tells donghyeon dongju has feelings for chayeon. donghyeon goes after dongju and says he was suspecting something when dongju came home drunk after ending things with chayeon but he couldn't believe that and says chayeon is not the right person for him, and the right woman for dongju is someone who knows how much hurt and suffering dongju has had..

seunghye tells her subordinates to try harder to make chayeon a success despite her album selling less than 100 copies and chayeon made into a laughing stock online.

hotae and the assistant manager go around town wearing chayeon's promote posters around them and on their head trying to promote chayeon's album, while seunghye calls the station and asks them to give chayeon another broadcasting opportunity.

seunghye receives an invitation from a company to join hands and mrs. shin gets the news and goes to warn dongju about it. dongju tells mr. kim that seunghye's a smart woman indeed.

the gangster boss hyeong-ho pass by while hotae is trying to sell albums on the streets and hyeongho makes a call and gets his boys to distribute free drinks with albums to all the cars and later makes another call to have all the dj's in seoul's downtown area myeong-dong to play chayeon's songs exclusively and that he will check on their clubs and if they aren't playing chayeon's music while he visits trouble will come their way.

hyeong-ho asks hotae to ask chayeon to sign an album cover for him and chayeon asks if she's already got a fan.

meanwhile yookyeong asks dongju to set a wedding date and dongju says he's too busy to worry about that right now and gives her the cold shoulders.

chayeon and hotae try to get her into acting too and seunghye and the assistant watch in awe of their determination to succeed. at the hospital dongju runs into duri and asks him if hotae is his father. duri says no and that hotae is his mother's nemesis. dongju then asks who duri's father is and duri is about to show him the picture in his locket when mr. kim comes and calls dongju away.

dongju is driving at night and pulls over by a music shop and buys a copy of chayeon's cd and goes by the river and listens to her singing while smiling....

at starnix entertainment, seunghye notices hotae and tells him he worked hard and invites him to go out for a drink. hotae takes her to the riverside and the two drink beer by the water. seunghye says she never did this by the river and hotae laughs at her saying this is what ppl do when they date and stuff, but perhaps ppl high up like her only date in hotel lounges drinking coffee instead.

seunghye laughs and hotae is surprised to see her laugh saying he didn't know she could laugh since he always saw her angry if not smiling ever so slightly ever now and then. seunghye is shocked to hear this and says no one ever said that to her and hotae starts to tell about how he and chayeon grew up in the orphanage and how his hero is the famous basketball player heo jae-yeong.

hotae says he went to see him once and he was so touched he cried afterwards cuz he felt so happy and lucky to have met such a hero and he wanted to be a man like him. seunghye asks why he didn't go see him again if he liked him so much and hotae says cuz he couldn't afford it.. seunghye appears touched by hotae's sincerity and the two continue to have a good time together walking home...

hotae brings her infront of her home and comments she lives in such luxury and she tells him she had a great time with him tonight and hotae gives her a genuine smile and she smiles back....

========

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mic this past week's episode was quite good. Of course in typical drama fashion, my Dj missed looking at the locket when it was right in front of him. <_<

Im not sure but somehow im placing that DR wont survive at the end. Unless the script writer has decided otherwise. That kid is so adorable, i just want to squeeze him to death. I dont know, to me the scriptwriter has placed so many ironies in the drama itself mixed in with the tragedy of it all, i somehow think DR might be the sacrificial lamb here. :ph34r:

Sparklinghugs - can we say right on in your guess =D

i agree bellaangel. the story is your typical drama. almost reminds me of dramas from the 90s. BUT and this is a big BUT .. it's still very juicy and fun. i can't wait til dongju and chayeon kiss. when do u think that will happen?

i agree bellaangel. the story is your typical drama. almost reminds me of dramas from the 90s. BUT and this is a big BUT .. it's still very juicy and fun. i can't wait til dongju and chayeon kiss. when do u think that will happen?

typical drama fashion, always at the end and a peck no less :blink::vicx::D

i will say that i whole heartedly agree with you and it is extremely juicy. reminds me of Chung Choon eh dut. Except for we dont have the bastard ex :o

thanks as usual for the summary dramaok. *muaaah*

gosh ... sounds like things are heating up. can't wait to catch up on 13 & 14 tonight. yeah i'm behind. and tomorrow is friday in korea!!! :w00t:

yay to dj finding out duri is the love of cy's life and not some scum who's selling her for money. and how did donghyeon expect any women to know of dj's suffering & hurt since they don't know his pasts ... with the exception of sh who's part & parcel of his past hurt and yk who's insensitive and probably don't give a crap except to be the next mrs shin.

and a smiling seunghye ... that'll be a nice change. hotae seems good for her. so do we still think she has some diabolical revenge plan coming up? i don't know why but she still seems like a nice person to me even though she set up a company to compete with dj and hates yk with a passion. i think anyone who hates yk ... has good taste. keke

although like the rests of you i'm dissappointed there's so few dj & cy's scene in the previous episodes ... i think they are going to make up for it soon. i don't want to think of anything happening to duri. that'll be too tragic.

aish~~ I finally catch up and watch both 13-14 just now..haha..

didn't get a chance to see it till today, but the good thing is, it's almost friday in korea! woohoo~~! hehehe..

dramaok dear, thank you for the summary! ^___^ muah~~

I just love episode 14 especially those scenes when DJ is remembering CY and how he was so mean and rude to her...those eyes... ahh~~ <3

And oh, love the way he looks at Duri... those passionate eyes... like he's about to hug him and say, "Would you be my son?" HAHAHA.... :ph34r: but seriously, I think DJ will make an awesome DAD for Duri! :wub: kekeke...

About the anticipated kiss-scene... hmm we have how many more episodes? 4 more? or 6 more?

wait, is it gonna be 18 eps or 20 or 22? :unsure:

If it's 6 more, I'm hoping that they'll (finally) share a (passionate) kiss in about 2-3 more episodes. Hihi... can't wait! ^^

OK, the usually episode caps ^^

EPISODE 13 -- I didn't really like this eppie, a bit boring to me, well except all DJ's scene haha...

But the gangster's scene was so hilarious. Who would have thought he would break down like that? hahahaha... and hmm the whole shocking expression on DJ's face when he overheard the ladies,... PRICELESS. ^^ gotta capped that one too.

I took (only) about 29 caps... :lol:

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000127660ua4.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000167400uq3.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000512912ro7.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000662062fq1.jpg

^ hehehehe.. this is so hilarious... :lol:

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000794961xk6.jpg

^ Hahahahaha! they both are like --> ^_^ hihi...

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000945812qx4.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000949282vr3.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000950517kn3.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000952419xz8.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000953586km7.jpg

^ I love all this playful-teaseful expressions from DJ...

I miss that! I miss how they use to call each other 'Yobbo-Ahjumma' :tears:

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000955555ke9.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000958091sk1.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000959392fj6.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000962295sy7.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi000963830yt0.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi001074708ma7.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi001660293rh2.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi001791124go4.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi001892659nw2.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi001894260vy4.jpg

^ these two "lovebirds" are just too painful to see.

I hope they'll hook up eventually

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002124657pd7.jpg

^ awww~~~

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002493593ws2.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002505372kc2.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002509209bf6.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002510110es8.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002510810st8.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002524024nv3.jpg

^CY's first album. hehe.. not bad~

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002713980hj1.jpg

mylovelyfoole13hdtvxvidtachyonavi002721554ch5.jpg

~~ END OF EP 13 ~~

i finally got around to watching 13 & 14 ...

questions:

1) what did dj say to ht when he run into ht carrying duri to the hospital? i gather he was confirming what he heard about duri's parenthood and hotae's relationship with cy?

2) what did dj say to yk at his office when she barges in on him & start asking him about wedding plan & then made some beechy remarks about cy? i love it that he seems to have told her off whatever she said about cy.

it's a surprise to finally watch this episodes & find that the gangster boss is more comical than menacing. :lol: ... i wonder what part he's gonna play & if it's gonna be serious in the rest of the drama. it's like a korean drama thing ... having comedic gangsters. :mellow: it would be great if anyone could translate the scene at the club & what the mafia guy is telling cy & ht ... that scene looks so funny.

seems from the preview that tomorrow's episodes will be building up more on sh & ht's relationship than anything. i finally have to agree ... ht is indeed a lovable fool ... he still gives me headache whenever he talks but i must admit he looked mighty fine in some of the scenes ... like the one where he barged in to rescue cy from mafia boss and when he dressed up & was accompanying her for her live performance that went disastrously.

ay_link ... i agree ... dj's expression when he saw cy outside the club when he came looking for her ... just about melt me into a puddle. :wub: ... he's so irresistible whenever he do those looks whenever he's around cy.

cy & ht has this pureness within them ... and that coupled with their sincerity & gusto in living despite whatever hardship they face ... i think that's what's attracting jaded & lonely people like sh & dj ... who lives behind their pride and hurt. and grandma is proving she's not so senile after all ... even she can see that dj cares for cy.

and from what sh told her assistant ... doesn't it seem like she's sincere in wanting to help cy?

are the preview summary for tomorrow's episode out yet on the site? can't wait ...

yea chayeon's outfits are hideous. she looks like an emu or baby ostrich with that headpiece outfit. :vicx:

e720060928_27351170.JPG

park sang-min had his first fan-meeting on 9-28 before 150-200 fans.

park disclosed when he was 19 years old, he dated someone who was 27, and up until now, he has loved 2 women, and one of them was his ex-girlfriend whom he broke up with last year.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1270

*wave wave to bella*.. i really need to catch up on this.. got distracted with what's up fox ( my binnie*drools*).. well.. my DJ ajusshi is looking hot these days too.. remember when i said i can't imagine him in regular clothes ( jeans and such).. well.. now i can :lol: .. he does look somewhat younger ( more like a hippie though).. ahha.. as for his personal life.. wow.. only loved 2 women so far.. i'm sure he was saving space in his heart for all of us here.. * stands in line behind mic, bella, shenny*.. i am so serious.. lately.. i'm always on cloud 9 as there are hotties in every single dramas that i'm watching lately... *floating away* .. oh.. i fogot about my duri for a moment.. i really want to see him with DJ more often.. they need bonding time asap.. hopefully Duri will live well :)

*wave wave to bella*.. i really need to catch up on this.. got distracted with what's up fox ( my binnie*drools*).. well.. my DJ ajusshi is looking hot these days too.. remember when i said i can't imagine him in regular clothes ( jeans and such).. well.. now i can :lol: .. he does look somewhat younger ( more like a hippie though).. ahha.. as for his personal life.. wow.. only loved 2 women so far.. i'm sure he was saving space in his heart for all of us here.. * stands in line behind mic, bella, shenny*.. i am so serious.. lately.. i'm always on cloud 9 is there are hotties in every single dramas that i'm watching lately... *floating away* .. oh.. i fogot about my duri for a moment.. i really want to see him with DJ more often.. they need bonding time asap.. hopefully Duri will live well :)

you're watching Fox too? i love that drama right now. And yes, I should be first in line for him. I wonder when he will get married? ;)

EPISODE 14 CAPS

I love love love how DJ looks at Duri now <333333

He has that compassionate eyes and guilty eyes towards CY....

Hopefully these two will reunite soon! ^^

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001285552ky9.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001292425rz0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001293960fg0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001299699gf2.jpg

^Duri is so adorable~~

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001856122hn2.jpg

^He's speaking Japanese!

That's just.. HOT. :lol:

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi001873940cf2.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002425492zo9.jpg

*hehehe.. my fave scene too..*

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002459659jg2.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002461494ji6.jpg

*what did DJ tell Duri? Did he tell her that he's Duri's mom's boss?*

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002465432qm5.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002466199kj6.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002479946hk0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002485085hs9.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002486119zd9.jpg

^Awww~~~ :wub:

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002535468kf4.jpg

*anddd... they got interrupted... :P

That was just too close... too coincidental... too,... drama -_-

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002917350fl9.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002942509rs8.jpg

^ awww... he's buying her album hehehe...

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002958992to2.jpg

^ his car looks so.... luxurious... :D

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002959693nv1.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi002993626mf0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003697664qu9.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003701935nt4.jpg

------------------

PREVIEW

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003718184up5.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003719252wc0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003720620tm6.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003721654xr4.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003722622iz8.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003725158vo9.jpg

^looks like they're... bonding? :D

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003726826bx3.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003728328yg4.jpg

^eh? who's this lady? hmm they're introducing another new character?

>scratches head<

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003730130cs3.jpg

^ :w00t: they're having a.... DATE?!? :lol:

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003732565to4.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003733867hp3.jpg

^ is HT breaking in to someone's computer or sumthing? :o

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003735468ru5.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003737103be3.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003738738tu0.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003740774yu3.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003741675nb2.jpg

^ :w00t: what will happen to Duri?!? :o

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003742342ct3.jpg

mylovelyfoole14hdtvxvidsunavi003744477yy5.jpg

Guest haneul<3

Does anyone know a Clubbox that has MQs of the latest episodes? Haha, my mom... man, she's OBSESSED with this drama and is begging me to DL it. If anyone can help me out, thanks in advance (:

i finally got around to watching 13 & 14 ...

questions:

1) what did dj say to ht when he run into ht carrying duri to the hospital? i gather he was confirming what he heard about duri's parenthood and hotae's relationship with cy?

2) what did dj say to yk at his office when she barges in on him & start asking him about wedding plan & then made some beechy remarks about cy? i love it that he seems to have told her off whatever she said about cy.

it's a surprise to finally watch this episodes & find that the gangster boss is more comical than menacing. :lol: ... i wonder what part he's gonna play & if it's gonna be serious in the rest of the drama. it's like a korean drama thing ... having comedic gangsters. :mellow: it would be great if anyone could translate the scene at the club & what the mafia guy is telling cy & ht ... that scene looks so funny.

1)DJ, HT, and sleeping Duri

DJ: Wait

HT: Do you have something to say?

DJ: Would I call you if I didn't?

HT: Why? Do you want to take a swing at me again with that ring on your finger? But what to do...I can't oblige you today.

DJ: You and CY...what's between you two?

HT: What are you talking about all of a sudden?

DJ: It's not like that, is it?

HT: Not like what?

DJ: (gently pats Duri's head...awww, so sweet)

HT: uh huh!

DJ: You resemble your mother a lot. (walks away)

HT: How did he found out?

2)DJ and YK

Basically, YK barges into DJ's office, pestering him to set a wedding date and DJ says that he's too busy with work but just as YK was about to leave...

YK: Did you know that CY is trying to become a singer? Although after the debut show, it's probably over for her. SH was using her to annoy you but now they've both become the laughingstock.

DJ: You're really stupid.

YK: What?

DJ: Don't you know that you shouldn't talk about those two women if you don't want to lose any points with me?

YK: I just thought what they did was so ridiculous...

DJ: There's a real problem with your intelligence to become the wife of JS Group's president. Everytime you open your mouth, you are taking a step backward from becoming the wife of JS Group president so think carefully.

(that sure worked because she storms out of there without saying a word!)

Oh, that club scene was very long so i would need to rewatch that (did i mention before that i tend to easily forget the scenes without DJ?)

Another cute DJ and Duri moment

DJ: Are you Duri?

Duri: Yes?

DJ: I know your mother...

Duri: Hello, I'm Jin Duri. (such a well mannered boy!)

DJ: Jin Duri

DJ: I heard you were very sick.

Duri: Yes but if I take my medicine, I won't die.

DJ: Did you come here with your father?

Duri: Yes?

DJ: Then, did you come with your mother?

Duri: No, I came with DT ajusshi.

DJ: Lee Ho Tae, isn't he your father?

Duri: He's not my father.

DJ: Then who is he?

Duri: HT ajusshi is my mother's archenemy.

DJ: Then, who is your father?

Duri: My father is...(opens the locket but interrupted!!)

DJ: I'll see you next time.

Archived