What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dahheekeem

ohhh i loooooooove spicy food~

compared to some koreans tho i don't have high tolerance

but compared to the people who can't take hot cheetos

then i'm pretty high up ^.~

i put either tabasco or sriracha (spelling?) sauce on like EVERYTHINGGGG

it just makes it taste better ;)

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abviolinplayer

hmm I'd say I have an average tolerance...I can't handle anything extremely spicy like habanero peppers; kimchi ramen is probably one of the spiciest foods I can handle (my nose runs and my eyes water like crazy ><)

Guest _escape.reality*

i love spicy food .

i would only eat spicy stuff only if its already spicy,

or if im eating ramen. but i dont put hot sauce in my food or whatever .

Guest smirks

very very very high!

i seriously can't be friends with people who have no tolerance for spicy food; since all i do is eat out, i wouldn't be able to eat with them. hahaha. not true, but really, it's that bad. if you have high tolerance for spicy food, then i know we will be the best of friends.

it's really bad, as to where it's gotten to the point, that i cannot appreciate food or find it delicious unless it is spicy.

Guest blu3bubbl3

i think i can handle it pretty good, but it's hard to tell cuz theres so many diff spicy sauces, depending on which country they're come. chinese/taiwanese have this one i think it's called spicy oil in chinese, it's made up peppers from Sichuan i think. i could be wrong though. but that's my fav sauce.

Guest happyattacks

i'd say higher than average as well.

idk, if i eat pho or meat i always add alot of garlic chili paste

or hot sauce.

alot of wasabi doesn't get to me if i eat shrimp or sushi... it seems better if you take in alot at once than

add a little of it each time.

but I guess thats just me. :D

Guest aaircrash

I have a very high tolerance for spicy food. I have never foud anything that was "too spicy". My friends don't like going out to eat with me ever because we always share dishes and I always want the spiciest thing the resturant serves, and even then I'll end up telling my friends "it could have been more spicy."

I have a decently high tolerence. Although that's getting worse because I don't have it as much as I use to. But when we go out, I love going to Sichuan resturants. And its a definite that we have "lao gan ma" at home. Thinking about this is making me hungry.

very high!

I love food like curry rice, but the Japanese products aren't any spicy! It has level 1 to 5 (5 being hot), I get the highest level but when I eat it, it's not spicy!

so I think sometimes it's not good to have a high tolerance for spicy food, because if it's not spicy, the food gets...boring :P

that's why I like to eat those Korean instant noodles :lol:

Guest fallen*angel

high

I always always always use so much hot sauce

and then when its time for me to take a dump

it always burns T_T

i never learn my lesson lol

I like spicy foods, but my mouth can't handle the heat, so a mild spice is tolerable for me. My cousins and brother on the other hand can handle the heat.

Archived