What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tea_leaves

Supposedly, I had an extreme high tolerance on spicy food. However, due to a medical condition.. I can't really eat it much anymore. I have a funny story though.. if you're going to eat Indian food, and you think you can tolerate spicy.. yeah uh.. don't order more than 5 (if you were given a scale from 1-10). My friends and I were trying 6, thinking it was nothing.. and we threw up and had to run for the restrooms. It doesn't matter if you can finish a whole bottle of sriracha or a whole bottle of tabasco.. or if you can eat any type of spicy korean food.. those things are incomparable to Indian food. ...at least the ones I ate.

yeah i lovee spicy food, so my tolerance level is pretty high, when i eat pho, the soup is bright red

haha they say guys who can't handle spicy foods are gonna be afraid of their wives/girlfriends

^same with me. but i also put the hoisen sauce so in the end its like a maroon color. but i love it.

Guest x_nana

high level of tolerance for me. totally love my spices. in fact every meal i eat has some spice added to it, but im trying to quit adding hot sauce to my breakfasts, it's supposedly bad. i don't know if anyone's tried it, but chocolate and spice really go hand in hand, something about the rich and spicy taste entices me.

Guest KissMeWhileYourLipsAreRed

high level of tolerance for me. totally love my spices. in fact every meal i eat has some spice added to it, but im trying to quit adding hot sauce to my breakfasts, it's supposedly bad. i don't know if anyone's tried it, but chocolate and spice really go hand in hand, something about the rich and spicy taste entices me.

Yeah, you can buy chocolate with all sorts of pepper in it. ^^

Chocolate dipped peppers are supposedly yummy also.

Guest iyaiyayeo

i don't like eating very spicy food. i don't think i'd be satisfied with what i eat coz i'd always drink a lot of water.

Guest deathangelxd

Well, I'm not SUPER GOOD at handling spicy foods but I'm okay I guess. Hehe, it mainly depends on the type of spicy it is though. Wasabi spicy=automatic fail. T_T

Guest roartehgoar

I LOVE spicy food.

uhh I guess uhh.. I guess i have to put it like, I have not found a food too spicy for me.

Ill just keep eating it, then it wont be spicy to me, then ill just have to endure the after spice. HAHAH

Guest dudeilovefood

i can handle a lot, i remember this one time i was eating pho i made a cartoon out of the red spicy sauce and i ate it all.

mhmmm good. i eat the brown sauce too. i want pho now =.=

Archived