What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pumpkin

I LOVE spicy food. The hotter the better!

I've found that things that used to be spicy aren't anymore, so I ask for more heat on things if I go out to eat.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ce'nedra

Mmm I'd say medium-high. I do love a super spicy laksa; the ones you need to wash your mouth with milk afterwards hahaha.

I pity those who can't eat spicy food because I think you're missing out on so many great dishes out there!

Never fear though, your spice tolerance can always be worked on.

Guest christelle-g

I love spicy food.

I couldn't eat spicy before but I got used to it since I started eating spicy noodles.

But wasabi is still really strong for me.

Guest bunnieee_ears

i am really bad haha!! hopefully i can work on eating korean ramen with all the kimichi flavouring plus fresh kimchi on the side without crying throughout eating it ^^

you should see my...9 year old cousin, me and my cousin are sitting there sucking in air and drinking loads of water while eating lunch and she's just eating it down as if it was spaghetti!!! jealous!! i wanna eat laska without asking the waiter to make it milder @_@"

Guest xellekimx

Through the roof! I need to have my food spicy. I usually eat everything with tobasco/sriracha sauce.. including (but not limited to) salads, french fries, rice, chicken, steak.. pretty much everything.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tofu plushie

I love spicy food, but my stomach doesn't like it too much. I think my tolerance level is like a medium. I really do wish I had a higher tolerance level cause I break out in sweat easily and sometimes teary eyed when eating spicy food.

Mine is pretty low... It took a bit before I could eat mild Kimchi comfortably. But I love spicey foods so much! It just hurts my mouth, a lot. :/

I'm slowly making myself adapt to it though. I love salsas, cajun dishes and stuff... So it really annoys me that I'm such a sissy with spicey foods. lol

My husband is a Spice fiend though. NOTHING is hot to that man. lol

Guest JJangJae

I'm Chi-Viet but I grew up on Shin Cups and food from South East Asia. I'd say my tolerance is one step below habanero status but one step above jalapenos.

Guest riotmind

I have a decent tolerance level.

But the majority of the time, I tend to enjoy spicy foods less.

Then again, overall, I guess it just depends on the food.

Guest bubblepeach

I LOVE LOVE spicy food. All my friends know I like mine super spicy and hot.

I always order the spiciest food on the menu and put extra chili sauce on the food. Without chili, the food doesn't taste as good =p

And my body/stomach seems to be cooperating fine with it. Never have any problems with it =p

Guest Munshi225

The trick is to eat something super spicy, then eat something normally spicy. It makes it much better.

That's the only way I can eat spicy food. :P ... crying while I eat...

Archived