K-Pop Songwriter's Racist Tweets Spark Outrage

Guest System1430291513

Guest woodara_love

"violence not the answer" but why was she asking for it in the first place? The word eradicate, I mean how would you eradicate the black people w/out killing them. HELLO... She just included the word apology but she wasn't even apologetic. She should apologize to the black people and not to the people who threatens her life. Just because one is an a'hole doesn't mean the entire race are... black people have contributed so much just like any other race especially in the music industry where she belongs.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are able to post this but nothing about Kikwang or Yoochun huh.Stop manipulating the kpop intl fandom's opinion. All the biggest sites about kpo fandoms do have a responsability regarding kpop news, and all I see is that you are really spineless. I've already writen to several admins and no answer. Well bravo.

Guest jimin829

Omg. Shes an embarrassment! Wow how can someone be so ignorant? Why do we judge people by their colour?! If a guy was an richard simmons, he was an richard simmons. Dont try to spin it around and say that guys whole race are assholes. Sigh. And she calls herself an adult. Shes no better than anyone else. :(

Guest sophie0364

Well, I suppose if one is going to have a racist meltdown, this is the way to go. I just wonder if she understands that she's just committed professional suicide? Morality and ethics aside, she's jumped off the cliff in public. She has only herself to blame when she hits bottom. She's a sad and insecure person.

Guest hellopeanut

Completely unnecessary....her remarks show her ignorance. You cannot generalize about a group of people based on the actions of a few...this is what causes conflict/leads to wars.

I don’t believe she’s ignorant at all. Have you lived or been to the U.S.? I’m a very nice person but it’s to a point where you had enough with the black community… they are always richard simmons talking richard simmons about the Asian races. They are totally ignorant, uneducated, and have the worst attitude. I really can’t stand them. It’s not because of some incident on the internet that I’m taking it out on them. It’s just a lot of richard simmons they put me through in the U.S. and its still on going. Our voices need to be heard and I’m sick and tired of them picking on us. We’re not that richard simmons easy to be pick on… the Asian community really needs to stand up for themselves.

Guest DBSK_crazy

wow what a freak looking for attention. She must have forgotten that every country (including Asia) has starving children in need of charity. She forgot that her nation was bought during slavery to build railroads in america. She needs to get her head out of HER richard simmons and stop w/ the racist slanders. She won't know how far she's gotten herself in w/ this crap until some Crips and Bloods (2 gangs) come banging in her door and shooting the mess out of her ugly face.... oh and another thing, I bet Whitney Houston's death was a greater loss thhan hers. Her death will probably be a victory. It's sad for such a low-life piece of crap to stoop so low. She reminds me of Hitler.

Guest Asriely

Blah. I'm the classic example of a mix of just about every race out there. Im about 1/5th chinese and just even that much makes me feel ashamed for every asian race . _ . God this women. I'm going to admit I don't like certain people of a certain race, but that doesn't mean all of them are that way. I think it would have been less of a problem if you just insulted the man his self. Not the whole race, seeing as the whole race did nothing to you.

Now im starting to understand how those crazy Netizens feel when they want someone to be punished for what they've done or said. I am so unbelievably offended. How could she say such horrible things. Seriously, i mean im sure Hitler thought he felt very justified in wanting to eradicate the Jews because of his beliefs. She seriously needs some kind of mental evaluation saying Ish like that...

@Yoojiiin Some years ago, I've seen allkpop ignoring some news about some celebrities, although it was a scandal in other communities like the smaller sites about kpop or Omona. For example (and there was more) : when Kikwang did black face, to me that's manipulating the news. A few days ago, the same thing happened with Yoochun's incident : http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/8524549.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed , an article was posted on akp but was deleted right away, and I thought at least soompi would post it but nothing. There was nothing else than good news about YC whereas I think this kind of news HAVE to be reported not only because it is kpop, but we have to raise awareness about such matter. I sent 3 damn messages to soompi admins regarding this, no answer and I know well they've read my messages. IF you are able to post about such a grave matter like Jenny Hyun's tweets then you could have posted about this. Even knetizens have heard it through the scandal it was in the intl fandom 3 days ago, the korean news didn't cover it but it's all over the forums, and articles about Yoochun get negative comments regarding the video. To me, ppl who are able to write the news have a power of information. Whether or not it is well used depends on what you make of the news. If you OBV ignore an important matter for internal reasons then you manipulate the opinions.

Archived