K-Pop Songwriter's Racist Tweets Spark Outrage

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest edclipse

I was wondering when soompi would post this. Everyone on Facebook was in an uproar because of this. What a disgrace to Asian Americans...She only wrote that apology because she was scared but that is not even a genuine apology since she said that she does not regret it. I still cannot believe that she actually wrote these tweets not expecting the blacklash that she would receive. Thinking racist thoughts is one thing; posting it on one of the most popular social networking sites is is just plain idiotic and impulsive. Now that people know her true colors, no one should hire her to write any of their songs. Ugh...I still cannot believe that she wrote that sorry excuse for an apology. She could have at least pretended to be repentant so she can appease more people. I do not see good things in this person's future...

Guest huyutfsakura

I understand where he anger is coming from but...really? Going against one whole nation of people and giving a petty apology? She's crossed too much over a line she shouldn't have at all. Dislike the person not the whole community, she just assumed all the blacks are the "same". Smh.

Guest the_hero_lover

OH MY GOD...........this girl is making us Asian Americans look bad. :( I love my black people. Insane son of a cow. She wants a world with no black people, "Eradiction" of them, but says violence is not the answer when her own violence is turned back on her. What a dumbbo. That's like, I can shoot you, but if you shoot me, I'm sorry, I won't do it again. LAME!

I think that Asians are not respected (and represented) as much as blacks in the entertainment and sports industries and I have personally heard blacks making comments about Asians being small etc. etc. But think about it- if blacks didn't feel threatened by the influx of strong Asian players (and entertainers) they wouldn't make those comments. Clearly, Jenny was really mad about an Asian getting disrespected (again), but what she needs to do is to build up Asians in a positive way, without tearing down another race. When Asians are finally fully recognized and respected equally in America, we will all be celebrating. Hallyu!!!

Guest martha_baybee

Why even apologize if shed not sorry for what she said . This is just wrong because its not even black people she targetedBut all people with a darker skin color than white. Honestly in Stead of all the black people leaving this world, why doesn't she alongWith all the other racist richard simmons. Then this world would truly be a better Place :(

If she hates GAYWEATHER so much she should not have included the entire African-American Community in her outrage ... that's just so wrong ... but disrespecting asians ... >.<

Guest Star-Chaser21

KFC wasn't even started by a black person! YOU CAN'T JUST ASSUME THAT! I really hate it when people say that blacks love fried chicken and love KFC, because for the most part, it isn't true. I've never heard of this woman, but she is one of the horrible racist jerks that still walk this earth. Hopefully one day, Racism will be no more and everyone can live together in peace! I have lots of black friends and many of them don't even eat at KFC. Gosh, she should really gets some manners! You know what, I bet she doesn't even live around black people because those words would never be coming out of her mouth if she did.I think she should be fired for such a racist comment, but most likely, she won't be and it will all be "forgiven". I'm black and proud of it, and NO ONE on the face of this earth is going to be able to get rid of the blacks! Asian America? Ha! The Blacks MADE America! Maybe if she opened a history book once and a while she would be able to read and UNDERSTAND how the black race SHAPED America!

Guest emo_amy

what's wrong with her?????i can't feel The sincerity of her apology,she doesn't care at all,...,It doesn't matter if we are white,black,asian,muslim,christian or Jewish...we are all a Human being

Guest edclipse

And for those people saying that she can use the fact that she is mentally unstable as an excuse...she has a youtube channel, a Facebook page, a twitter, and a blog and in all of those mediums she seems pretty sane to me. People saying that we should not destroy a person's career because of one mistake should think a little about what she has done. She has affiliations to one of the most popular girl groups, Girls' Generation and she did this not thinking about the harm it would cause (though I doubt any harm would be caused since she was virtually a nobody until she posted these tweets). When she posted her public apology, she did not even seem apologetic towards the black community. If she really wanted to save her career, she should have been smart about this and given a real, heartfelt apology. End of rant.

Guest albi-albi-albi

Someone needs to smack some sense into this girls head. ignorant and clearly uneducated. As a Asian myself, i am so ashamed. Bdw i am glad soompi changed the title. this girl just co-wrote one song for snsd.

Guest maria_2NE1

I'm ashamed for her race and I'm not even Asian. Just because one person degrades another race doesn't make them as a whole bad. She's lucky people in America don't know where she's lives or they would beat her sorry butt! I still can't believe someone can be so ignorant. I understand that mayweather was in the wring but she's proven she's just like him. No matter what race you are, you're always going to be put down for it. Whether you choose to rise above or fall to their level is your choice. I pray that people like her will cease to exist one day.

what a stupid person this Hitler incarnate is. Seriously, protecting your tweet NOW? It's not going to make any difference. Your tweets have been screened shot. There's evidence. She should stop bashing other races - especially black people. Calling them slaves is just way below the belt.

Guest BlackDiamondMoon

......................................................................................................................I don't even know what to say.Literally almost crying right now.

Archived