K-Pop Songwriter's Racist Tweets Spark Outrage

Guest System1430291513

She co-wrote Yuri's Mistake and Sooyoung's How Deep is Your love. She also did a song for Chocolat.As a black woman, I found it extremely distasteful for Floyd Mayweather to make those comments. Jeremy Lin is doing is own thing in a completely different sport from Mayweather.However, for this, I don't even want to call her a human, thing to make comments about killing off all blacks... I hope no one buys your crap or hires you ever again to work on a song. You don't deserve sympathy right now. And your "apology"? I've seen more apologetic works from jealous 3 year olds. No one is fooled by your little speech on your blog.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AnniAneasthetic

she's just sick of the unfair racisim asians get as well.rant if you want lady, but you're a public figure, and your career just ended.

Guest dnyokknow

tsk tsk i think she's insane, dont know what maywheather said but his fault is not everyone fault. Just becoz he is black doesnt mean all black people are bad. Its not the race but its one character that counts. We are all created in the image of God regardless of our race so its sad that someone is criticising one whole race.

Guest Jaejoonglover1

WTF! Why would she do that! I hope she knows she's gonna get fired and SNSD might even loose fans. How DARE she directly say these racist things about blacks and expect people not to care?! Then she has the nerve to basically apologize because shes being threatened but not because she ACTUALLY feels sorry for it! She'll be lucky if some one of ANY RACE doesn't try to kill/beat her up.

Guest pixypink

Apology needs SINCERITY but it seems that she is just apologizing FOR THE SAKE of doing it. If you can't do it wholeheartedly, then don't even bother. You are just making the situation worst.

Guest salahkira

So she thinks she's such a hotshot because she composed a few songs here and there? -___- There's no excuse for racism and this is just making Asians look bad now.

Guest ferferhensem

geez, shes right in some aspects but... killing all blacks? it means killing my friends? absolutely no...... even america or africa always mock us asian, im not hating them..... small eyes or even small dic*... i dont care

Guest riastasis

She's obsessed with white people and is one of those asian girls who would kill to have a white boyfriend. She wants to be white and tries hard to have pale skin. I guess that explains why she writes for kpop; we all know kpop hates the darkies.

wow. ive never seen someone express themselves like that especially when they are related to entertainment. racism is not cool, she doesn't get it, i don't know what her background is, but it seems she's shallow and sheltered. someone should eradicate her. we need less people who are disrespectful to other human beings, race is just the outside and doesn't matter, we might have our differences but thats culture. what a jerk. don't spend your life being a color.

Guest maria_2NE1

What a B#&!# . There goes her career. I can not stand people like her. She might as well join the nazi train because that's exactly what she's supporting. How about a world with no more racists? ! Sounds better to me!!!

Guest CrazySpiral

I bet you some people out there shared her sentiments. She made the mistake of sharing her opinions out loud. She's as bad as that white girl in the UCLA incident.

Archived