[drama 2005] Super Rookie 신입사원

Guest chibikko

Guest chibikko
[MBC] Eric Mun, Han Ga In, Oh Ji Ho, Lee So Yun
[MBC]Super Rookie 신입사원 (Shin-ip Sa-won)-20 episodes pho_n_13.jpg
Super Rookie is a smartly done comic drama that gives hope and courage to young people going through difficult times. It is a story of a man who gets a job in a big company because of a computer error. The drama reveals his work, love and passions in life in a very interesting way. Our hero Kang Ho doesn't have a family background that makes him stand out among the crowd, but he has plenty of friends who will stand up for him. He never gets discouraged despite all of life's difficulties. Kang Ho's high spirits and Mi-ok's efforts to improve her life give today's younger generation a chance to look at their own lives and ponder what's truly valuable. Credit:MBC Global Media
Cast pho_n_05.jpg Eric Mun as Kang Ho pho_n_07.jpg Han Ga In as Lee Mi-ok pho_n_09.jpg Oh Ji Ho as Lee Bong-sam pho_n_06.jpg Lee So Yeon as Suh Hyun-ah Credits: imbc.com+wiki.d-addicts.com

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericmania

my clubbox have 'super rookie' the both version 700 mb + eng. soft sub and 350 mb +eng hard sub.

http://clubbox.co.kr/ericmania

i'm currently re-watching this drama..i just luv Eric and Han Ga In in it..it reminds me of their time together during the love letter's show..

Guest Saranghae012

aww i wanted to see this since it had Eric but i kept missing the episodes so i just stopped watching it. =/

_Chelly*

Guest lavendersky

i've only watched the first episode, and it was really funny and hilarious. :D

but i don't really like eric's hairstyle here.. :huh:

Guest Bflymermaid

i love this series! it was soooo funny! :D i haven't finished downloading all the episodes yet .. i'm still at episode 6 but i love what i've seen sooo far! eric is just so hilarious lol

question to ericmania: what program do you use to make screencaps?

Guest chibikko

Deb, you're on a roll with making threads. :lol:

heeeheee :D

^^ haha yes! she opened almost all shinhwa threads excluding the dramas one.

i only opened..two..lol.

Guest Dayita

my clubbox have 'super rookie' the both version 700 mb + eng. soft sub and 350 mb +eng hard sub.

http://clubbox.co.kr/ericmania

THANK U SO MUCH bittorent is soo slow!! thank u!

Archived