[drama 2005] Super Rookie 신입사원

Guest chibikko

Guest andy<33

i never seen dramas like this before...

super rookie was so hillariouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!

eheheh....i could watch it 4th times!! now is my 5th times, eric was so riddiculuos!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kooshie

Just started watching this drama. So far, I absolutely love it!! Couldn't get used to Eric's hairstyle at first but after a few episodes, it doesn't seem that bad after all...hehehe. I'm only up to ep.6. Anyone know where to get the episode guide?? I cant wait to know what happens next!!!

^ yup i'm looking for the hardsubbed ones. i could only see episodes episodes 4-20 in ericmania's CB. i could get the subs from d-addicts so MQ would be fine :)

ermmm.. juz to confirm before i dl... is all da Super rookie eps in ericmania cb is all hardsubbed??

do you guys know where i can dl SUPER ROOKIE/NEW EMPLOYEE??

if u clicked on this folder "Rookie+engsu ..(17)" yup its all hardsubbed

Guest parkmyteddy

@ iyagi, the dl doesnt seem to be working. do i have to sign up? cos i dont have an account, dont kno how to sign up.

normally, i'll be able to dl it, i guess its becos those cb aren't required to be login.

can someone assist me?

Guest Funkie_dayZ

^^ i dun think so... sometimes cb refuse to dl... i also have da same prob with ericmania now.. it wun dl for da last 1 hr.. saded

Guest parkmyteddy

there's probably something wrong with cb for the moment then. cos another soompi had the same problem too!

darn! i wanted to watch this too!

im a sucker for comedy! hehehe

Guest wonbinlover

i'm curious to know...has anyone bought the official dvd set of this series released by MBC?? i'm wondering how well the subtitles are done cause it's not done by Bitwin. any imput on the dvd packaging and subtitles?? don't wanna fork out $100+ for a drama with bad subtitling.

My friend made me a copy of the series from the original and the subtitles are pretty good. There's minor errors just like in Bitwin but everything else is fine and i like how they subtitle the disc with all the specials so i can actually understand what they are saying in the interviews. I didn't think i would like this series but i ended up enjoying it a lot. I loved Eric in here because he was hilarious unlike in Phoenix where he annoyed the heck out of me.

Guest kooshie

Loving this series and I'm only up to ep.15 at the moment. Here are some caps from the scene where he looks the hottest (in my opinion -_-)...

SPOILERS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SuperRookie1.jpg

SuperRookie2.jpg

SuperRookie3.jpg

SuperRookie4.jpg

watching this just like episode 2 ( in 8TV malaysia ) , yes it's very funny this drama .

Any episode guide for this drama ? This thread use to be very long and i never got a chance to read those previous postings last time .

Right now Eric's hair is a bit messy will he change his hairstyle later ?

Guest kooshie

watching this just like episode 2 ( in 8TV malaysia ) , yes it's very funny this drama .

Any episode guide for this drama ? This thread use to be very long and i never got a chance to read those previous postings last time .

I was asking everyone the same question when I was watching this drama!! :lol:

Okay, this may come as a bit of a spoiler but...

His hairstyle stays that way for the entire drama except for one part (the caps which I posted above) and the ending. ;)

His hairstyle stays that way for the entire drama except for one part (the caps which I posted above) and the ending. ;)

that's because it's a dream... :lol: It's not really real.. :rolleyes: The hair stays pretty much the same throughout the drama. :o

I already finished watching Super Rookie. Definately one of my favourite. pretty sad though that 8tv (malaysia) aired the chi. voice over. I think it will be funnier with the original voice.

I hate his hair to..but eric is eric..still a major cutie for me :D

Loving this series and I'm only up to ep.15 at the moment. Here are some caps from the scene where he looks the hottest (in my opinion -_-)...

SPOILERS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SuperRookie1.jpg

SuperRookie2.jpg

SuperRookie3.jpg

SuperRookie4.jpg

^^^ I rewind a couple of time just to see this look of his. such a hunk hahahaahha :) Okay guys continue to support Eric yeah? don't miss any episode :). totally worth watching.

Archived