[drama 2005] Super Rookie 신입사원

Guest chibikko

Guest IN`vincible

awww. i want to watch this drama as soon as possible!

hi che.. i'm on episode 18 na ^_^

anyway, we're almost on all the same threads.. i see you everywhere!!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naxareth

psst debbie-yah.

it's lee bong sam. :D

watching this and just finished 17th episode. god. hilarious!!! :lol:

i wanna marry kang ho!!!!!!!! ^_^

Guest ..natz..

i love this show!!!i love how eric triumphs even though he wasnt suppose to in the first place!!hahah so cute~

eric did a great job in this drama~

Guest jayelae

This is a really fine series -- loved the storyline, the cast, the ending (happy and satisfying). It is a great comedy with just the right dramatic twists and there are no real villains. Truly worthwhile to watch -- Eric Mun is perfect as the lead!

Guest Soloist

my clubbox have 'super rookie' the both version 700 mb + eng. soft sub and 350 mb +eng hard sub.

http://clubbox.co.kr/ericmania

Omg thx soo much. I stopped watching this drama because i couldnt find the subs for it. But now i can continue! Im soo happy!! :D :D :D

i just started watching this and it's actually really good. i'm not much of an eric fan but just needed to watch a happy drama so here i am. only watched up to 9 so far cuz that's as far as the soft subs go.

soloist: d-addicts has soft subs up to 9 and 13

i'm curious to know...has anyone bought the official dvd set of this series released by MBC?? i'm wondering how well the subtitles are done cause it's not done by Bitwin. any imput on the dvd packaging and subtitles?? don't wanna fork out $100+ for a drama with bad subtitling.

Guest FakeBirD

i'm curious to know...has anyone bought the official dvd set of this series released by MBC?? i'm wondering how well the subtitles are done cause it's not done by Bitwin. any imput on the dvd packaging and subtitles?? don't wanna fork out $100+ for a drama with bad subtitling.

I hope someone can put up the good subs soon. Been waiting for all the subs before watching :(

Archived