[drama 2005] Super Rookie 신입사원

Guest chibikko

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

i'm watching this drama right now, i think i'm up to the 11th episode or something

i'm loving it at the moment, coz its hilarious and dramatic a bit(just a little bit)

the love story is pretty good and the funny scenes with eric are just hilarious. I'll never get old of it ever..lol

hey

i'm watching this drama right now, i think i'm up to the 11th episode or something

i'm loving it at the moment, coz its hilarious and dramatic a bit(just a little bit)

the love story is pretty good and the funny scenes with eric are just hilarious. I'll never get old of it ever..lol

Are u watching the vcds? I would like to know the ending, please? Did Kang Ho resign from LK and did his good friend managed to get into the company? I find Kang Ho's brother the funniest. He looks so 'pitiful' when his 'mother' pampers Kang Ho and ignores him and the way he keeps fiddling with his hair ---- :D

Are u watching the vcds? I would like to know the ending, please? Did Kang Ho resign from LK and did his good friend managed to get into the company? I find Kang Ho's brother the funniest. He looks so 'pitiful' when his 'mother' pampers Kang Ho and ignores him and the way he keeps fiddling with his hair ---- :D

lol..his brother looks weird tho....that hairstyle of his has got to go! :lol::lol:

Guest williamlow

Great funny character of Eric in Super Rookie. He looks so different while he's in "Phoenix". We should support him, rite? coz he's quite a new actor.

Oh I saw the dance scene yesterday where eric did a "break dancing" at the club and everyone was so shock ha ! ha !

yes everytime Kang Ho and Bong sam fight they're really like big babies like the part where both of them trying to punch each other at the office !

I find Kang Ho's brother the funniest. He looks so 'pitiful' when his 'mother' pampers Kang Ho and ignores him and the way he keeps fiddling with his hair

LOL :D:D he is so darn funny!i cant hold myself together everytime he does the 'hair' thing!keeps cracking me up :D but i still lurrve Kang Ho..so lovable..and Kang Ho and Mi Ok has a very cute dynamic to their relationship that i find refreshing. btw does anyone have any MV or clips from Super Rookie on YSI or Megaupload?i really would love to watch them,if there's any.. gosh Kang Ho the unlikely hero and his loyal bunch of gang the Misfits..so funny..thats how i like to think of them lol

Guest dawnlite

LOL :D:D he is so darn funny!i cant hold myself together everytime he does the 'hair' thing!keeps cracking me up :D but i still lurrve Kang Ho..so lovable..and Kang Ho and Mi Ok has a very cute dynamic to their relationship that i find refreshing. btw does anyone have any MV or clips from Super Rookie on YSI or Megaupload?i really would love to watch them,if there's any.. gosh Kang Ho the unlikely hero and his loyal bunch of gang the Misfits..so funny..thats how i like to think of them lol

You can find the mv at www.goodenter.com/shinwa

I bought Super Rookie. it's sooo good. I'm up to chap 15 and I love Kang Ho and Mi Ok. so adorable!

Ive just bought this drama and it took me two days to finish it... i love that eric was in this drama... it wasnt the best but it was ok....some parts are really funny.... just as i like it....

Guest rainz*gurl

jus watched it on 8tv ^^

oh... i notice oh ji ho is veli hot... his eyes r nice n he has dimples.. too bad he is a baddie...

i missed quite a lot of front eps cos of sum stupid exam... is it almost going to finish...

saw tomolo's comin eps... oh ji ho beg eric until he drag his leg on the floor !!! :o !!!!!

Archived