MY BOO - LIVE PERFORMANCE

JohnnyMoon

JOHNNY AHSAH~ lol heard this last time as i was browsing the forum. big ups to you for doing this live, i never can.. anyways u were a bit tense in the beginning and this isnt as perfected as your usual recordings but it still sounded good. just hard picturing you as usher.. lol the girl was on and off.. some parts she sang some parts she like talked.. and it was real obvious, to me at least.. anyhow, good luck senior year!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amour always

oh man, the hi-fi version is hecka funny

thanks! i had a great time listening to it. you sounded like a chipmunk. lol

but you sounded great in the lo-fi

Guest *--debdeb =)

^ Lol Carmen, scandalous.

Your voice is so awesome. I love hearing you sing, you sound so cute ^_^

Your soundclick rocks. Good job on everything.

Guest LovesKimDongwan

WOOOOO MY IDOLLLLL JOHNNY MOOONIIIEE LOL OMGOODNESS THE BEGINNING WAS SOOOO FUNNY. GASP LOL I LOVED IT. EVERYTIME YOU LAUGHED, I LAUGHED ALONG. HEHE. <3 I LOVE YOU

~Tran~

Guest phantom.leonhart

What mp3 player you have?

Good job on the live recorded clip. It was good nonetheless.

In the end when everyone clapped, it sounded like fireworks... :lol:

ur really good.

on the other hand, i thought the girl was NOT good.

ahahaha the beginning is funny. when ur teacher (?) was like i was expecting a korean song

at the end.. i thought i was going to be deaf cuz of all the screaming & clapping. my speakers were turned up really loud & i was using headphones. i seriously jumped out of my seat. ahahaha. good job :]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xbabysusan

you have a good voice.

but like.. how you say the words is too much.

i dont know how to say this. "

like you emphisize and make out each word so it sounds funny.

but anyways =) you guys did awesome.

• 1 year later...

Although this is like two years ago I just have to reply.

I always listen to the hi fi version whenever I listen on soundclick. At first I thought the song was dead then I went back to read the post and omg. I was cracking up like crazy while listening to the hi fi version. It's so hilarious. And the end it's like BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Hahahah omg so hilarious. You guys sounded like chipmunks. HAHAHA. It was so cute and funny. And the woman singing with you... she sounds kind of weird. When she was singing the high notes it's kind of weird to me. I don't know much about vocals and music and stuff but she really sound weird. And it was funny how when you said that you're singing "My Boo" they started laughing. Hahaha. And I can tell that you were kind of stiff at the beginning but you kicked it later. HAHAHA. Love it.

Oh and I heard that you were a great singer on Soompi so I went looking for you songs so that's why I stumbled across this old thread. :)

-Desi

LMAO! I think I'm going to dieeeee~ I had so much fun listening to both the hi-fi and lo-fi.

The lo-fi was beautiful. I love your voice!

And the hi-fi was hilarious. It's so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Especially at the 'my boo' parts. Hahaha.

Thanks for the great laughter and great voice. =]

Archived