MY BOO - LIVE PERFORMANCE

JohnnyMoon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juki_love

hehe i liked this~ it was real funny in the beginning and you also sounded nervous but as you went through you get better^^~

i thought that sometimes the girl's voice was quite annoying +__+ i think she's a good singing.. but i dunno if this is right or not.. but does she know how to use a mic? coz at times i thought she was too close..

BOO YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU POSTED IT. >:[ anyway, i already told you what i think of it :]

i got to hear his other clip. muahaha. is anyone jealous. you should be. it's good. hahah.

Guest Sakura Li

Considering your situation, I think you did a pretty darn good job. I feel like I was right there listening to you. XD Ahhhh!! My comment is a little iffy cuz I thought it was dang funny. XD You Rock Johnny! XD

good job johnny.. the beginning was funny... and you sounded a bit off.... but eventually you straightened up. again good job... the rap at the end was cute...you sound really cute :D

Guest hahamysock

what is wrong with the hi-fi one!?

hahahaha

---

edit___

you have such a pretty voice!

even when speaking!

hahahah

the girl sounds really nice too!

good job!

haha~ long intro..~ hehe.~ awe-- sounds cute. Yeah, sounded like you were a bit tense in the beginning~ but sounded nice as the song went.~ I noticed the 'my boo' parts more than the singing for some reason haha.~ but that was awesome!~ i love hearing live clips! ^_^ ~ love your falsetto~*very nice.~ B)

btw: did you score perfect? haha~ good job! props to Miss Natasia Wilson too. ;)

Guest conversebunny

awesome! I saw this just when I was thinking "I wish JohnnyMoon would post something up!" the beginning was really funny hehehe :) I can sense some nervousness and rigidness, but it's really good for a live performance. Miss Natasia Wilson has a good voice too, but she was off-pitch at times. I'm really amazed by your vocal range, you sound great. :D wonderful job to the two of you! :)

Archived