Guest EnDlEsS88

i am soo happpy that he is gonnna come back again with a new drama and a new role (almost) gooood luck OPPPA

^ finally we get to see a picture of his GIRL.... so jealous, she's really pretty from the side view... I wanna see a picture of his baby.... His wife do not look older then him at all... they make a really cute couple.

Guest o-cha

Ender's Girl : bwaahahahahahahaha...that little 'skit' of us forcing them to sing would be hilarious if made into a movie...:lol:

wils : thanks so much for all the updates (news,clip). I want more 'Creep' frm Jang Hyuk hehehe.

huangsy : thanks for the pics. Gosh 2 beautiful people getting married...his boy must be one cute boy.

Soooo..let me get this straight...(I was on vacation for 1 week so I'm soooo behind on JH's news).... Jang Hyuk has a MOVIE and a DRAMA project lined up? He sure is busy....on top of that he has his wedding too....

There are some news on JH's upcoming wedding. Hopefully someone will kindly translate (winks at wils hahaha)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

I got those links from Kim Jong Kook's thread.

2008052814502434894_150056_0.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min will be the MCs at Jang Hyuk's wedding and Kim Jong Kook will sing the wedding congratulatory song.

Wow...star studded event.

Wedding photos for Jang Hyuk

May 28th, 2008 // by javabeans

janghyukwed1jj7.jpg

With the ceremony still to go, photos have been released for actor and new father Jang Hyuk’s upcoming June wedding to longtime girlfriend Kim Yeo Jin (34). The photos are being released now because the wedding itself will remain closed to the public, out of respect to his bride’s family and the couple’s friends, who are non-celebrities.

Jang Hyuk expressed excitement about the nuptials, if a little abashment: “I’m a little embarrassed to be marrying after already having a baby, but I think that gives the wedding that much more meaning to me.”

The wedding will take place in Kangnam in Seoul on June 2.

janghyukwed2bk0.jpg

Via CNB News

source: dramabeans.com

Guest Thorpedo_oz

I wonder if his hair looks this short already for the wedding...? I hope so, he looks really sexy in that hairstyle, rather than the long hair his been rocking for a couple of months now. His hair in Robbers was ok, but when I saw pics of him in Japan a few weeks ago... that's too long. I want Dr. Min back! ;)

Guest wils

Ender's Girl : bwaahahahahahahaha...that little 'skit' of us forcing them to sing would be hilarious if made into a movie...:lol:

wils : thanks so much for all the updates (news,clip). I want more 'Creep' frm Jang Hyuk hehehe.

huangsy : thanks for the pics. Gosh 2 beautiful people getting married...his boy must be one cute boy.

Soooo..let me get this straight...(I was on vacation for 1 week so I'm soooo behind on JH's news).... Jang Hyuk has a MOVIE and a DRAMA project lined up? He sure is busy....on top of that he has his wedding too....

Seriously, Ender's Girl should go work as a screenplay writer~!!!!! Yeah~

O-cha, welcome back to the thread. I was actually curious about where you were! ;)

Huangsy and kdramafanusa, and jinkzzmec, thanks for the news update and the pic. :P

There are some news on JH's upcoming wedding. Hopefully someone will kindly translate (winks at wils hahaha)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

I got those links from Kim Jong Kook's thread.

2008052814502434894_150056_0.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min will be the MCs at Jang Hyuk's wedding and Kim Jong Kook will sing the wedding congratulatory song.

Wow...star studded event.

The news articles deliver almost the same mesages. Below is the translation from the first article O-cha listed. Please excuse me if any akward expression used in translation. ;) Mostly overlapped with the posting jinkzzmec put up.

Jang Hyuk getting married on 2 June discloses the face of his bride to the public (for the first time) through their wedding photos, but ‘slightly’ (deliberately blurred photos).

They already registered at the marriage register last winter and had a baby boy born on Feb. 8. Jang Hyuk and Kim Yeo Jin said in the wedding invitation “We are starting a new family and hope to make it a sweet home with peace and harmony. We are preparing this ceremony to have you witness our commitment to live in one unity, looking at each other with caring and warm-hearted eyes forever.”

He has been together with his bride, Kim Yeo Jin, 2 year older than him, for 6 years from 2002. They met first at a fitness club in 2002 and finally get married after 6 year courtship.

Jang Hyuk said in the press release,

“We are thankful to all those who send us love and support. We hope you understand our decision that the wedding ceremony will be the non-open-to-the-public one. We are so excited and elated at the wedding, the would-be-the biggest event to our life.

Frankly I feel a bit abashed about this belated wedding as having a baby already, but because of that, this wedding will bring more significance to me. As a husband and a father, the more I feel like committing myself to my resolution to work harder to make a sweet home. I think the wedding is a new start in my life. I promise I will care, respect, adore, and love my family along this new road.”

^ finally we get to see a picture of his GIRL.... so jealous, she's really pretty from the side view... I wanna see a picture of his baby.... His wife do not look older then him at all... they make a really cute couple.

She looks so pretty from the blurry pics. A lucky girl!

Hey, Hyuk's lady, be prepared for the case you wake up drenched in sweat nightmare tonight! A herd of jealous, insane fangals would appear in your dream to claim their ownership of this hottie and cutie! haha....

I wish they have a happy life together forever!

I wonder if his hair looks this short already for the wedding...? I hope so, he looks really sexy in that hairstyle, rather than the long hair his been rocking for a couple of months now. His hair in Robbers was ok, but when I saw pics of him in Japan a few weeks ago... that's too long. I want Dr. Min back! ;)

So do I. The neatly trimmed hair in the wedding photos makes him look awesome! but..curious...as far as we know, he had to have his hair long for the role in his new movie. Has he recently had the hairdo for the memorable wedding event, with consent from the film company?......... or wouldn't it be possible the wedding photos were taken a year ago around the time they got engaged??? :phew::unsure: :blush: He in the wedding photos looks like him a year ago just before he went to Singapore for filming for the DOTD? How about that? hehe....too much thinking...never mind~ :wacko: :blush: :w00t:

Anywayz, we will know soon next Monday!

Guest malia

thank you ender's girl for your vivid imagination..i agree with wils, you are one heck of a writer!! wils, thank you for always hunting down all kinds of great things about our jang hyuk ssi and sharing it with us..hugs and kisses to both of you. tenthousandmiles, wow, how wonderful to be able to see the wedding invitation...i guess there has been a change in plans..the ceremony is now private? when he first announced his plans, the wedding ceremony was to be open to the public..boohoo..i was hoping to see photos of 3 month old master jung being cradled in the arms of one of his grandmother at the ceremony.

a neatly done ponytail would look lovely with his tuxedo at the wedding..but it seems we may not see what he will acutally look like at the actual ceremony. especially since they had pre wedding ceremony photos taken to show to the public. gosh, i am looking forward to that new look which for his new movie...a photographer with a ponytail!!! thank you one and all for the constant updated news of our beloved special man!!

wils, i agree with you again...bet the photos were taken about the time he was filming dotd and right before robbers..his hair in the wedding photos looks to be the same style as that of dotd. seems these wedding photos are all early pre wedding ceremony.

p.s. can anybody figure out why his wife, kim yeo jin's photos always look blurred? i can't imagine that they weren't standing side by side in that photo of them in traditional korean dress when they took the photo and yet, jang hyuk's image is so sharp and clear and the image of her is blurry. sure would love to see a clear image of her..she is lovely looking~ they are both very blessed to have each other...much happiness to our jang hyuk ssi and his family!!!

Guest imogene_af

^

maybe because she isn't a public figure? To avoid crazy fangirls doing voodoo at her? :lol:

:lol: Hyuk is one busy guy.

Guest cholo

XOXO wils for the brief and concise translations.

a baby, wedding, and a new movie for him.. indeed as amber said "one busy" guy.

and the bride is pretty. LUCK is pouring on him. (When it rains, it pours) :)

waves to o-cha-we missed you.

Guest o-cha

glad to be back girls...glad to be back... you have no idea how miserable I was 1 week with no internet....hahaha.

Thanks wils for the translation. It is indeed too bad for us that the wedding is closed to public. We can only hope some kind souls post some pics of the wedding on cyworld or somewhere else.

Hmm yeah I wonder the same thing too...when did he take those pre-wedding pics.... I wonder if his hair is short now...or if he took those pics ages ago...his hairstyle in those pics seems more like his Dance of The Dragon days. In any case I'm happy for Hyuk. 2007 and 2008 has been good to him.

Now I need to go visit the Tazza thread...hehehe.

Guest wils

It is indeed too bad for us that the wedding is closed to public. We can only hope some kind souls post some pics of the wedding on cyworld or somewhere else.

Even in the non-open-to-the-public wedding, the organizers normally set up a photo wall for celebrity guests. so i bet we at least will be able to see who were there. ;)

Guest malia

o-cha...kim jong kook is back!!!!! you must be doing cartwheels and somersaults along with so many others!!!

agree...blessings continue to pour down upon our jang hyuk ssi!

Guest wils

In Korean time, today's Hyuk's wedding day! Congratulation again!

i was hoping to see photos of 3 month old master jung being cradled in the arms of one of his grandmother at the ceremony.

*Wave* Malia, I hope so too. How adorable Hyuk Jr. would be! I also hope to see our Bomi at her ajjussi's wedding. Oh I can't wait for any bit of news or photos about his wedding, although it breaks my heart at the same time.*sob*

Guest imogene_af

*camps in the thread*

Can't wait for wedding updates but sniffff... I am going to miss mah Bachelor Hyuk.

Guest malia

wils... hi, hi...heehee..i feel exactly as you do...happy but sad. think you and i might be a couple of the reasons for the blurred photo of hyuk ssi's lovely wife??? :blush: yes, i would love to see photos of adorable bom wistfully

staring at the love of her life...but smiling brightly at her hyuk ssi! regardless how much we all wish to keep jang hyuk all to ourselves, i know we are all so happy for him...that he found love and has a loving family. CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. and Mrs. Jung!!!! :)