23 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I can’t help but smile at this comment :)

I also don’t know why....

He tends to dominate the screen whenever he's there. That's why I'm very curious on how this new drama will go. Not to mention his character is more interesting than the other leads. Not being bias here. Since Jun Ho also has a lot of international fans it's more exposure for Hyukie. For younger females I guess. Hahaha

I just finished watching carefree travelers. On the 2nd episode,when he was at the edge of the cliff... I just can't watch. I was too scared for him. Hahaha. Poor cameraman. Having a hard and embarrassing time because of Hyukie..hahaha

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

He tends to dominate the screen whenever he's there. That's why I'm very curious on how this new drama will go. Not to mention his character is more interesting than the other leads. Not being bias here. Since Jun Ho also has a lot of international fans it's more exposure for Hyukie. For younger females I guess. Hahaha

I just finished watching carefree travelers. On the 2nd episode,when he was at the edge of the cliff... I just can't watch. I was too scared for him. Hahaha. Poor cameraman. Having a hard and embarrassing time because of Hyukie..hahaha

Yes I can’t explain it too. U cannot don’t watch him once he is on screen. His screen presence is very strong. 

Have u watch the last episode? Daredevil! On the zip line ! 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Yes I can’t explain it too. U cannot don’t watch him once he is on screen. His screen presence is very strong. 

Have u watch the last episode? Daredevil! On the zip line ! 

Yes I did! It's funny how he acted nervous when in fact it looks like he isn't! Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks @Prettysup do they look alike??? Lol that was what JH was famous for when he was younger. 

They do but from certain angles. It's not pronounced in the stills but in the motion. Initially I used to have difficulty telling them apart from each other. But now I've watched too much of JH that I can't see the similarity. I think this is the reason JH styles himself differently with facial hair and all so that he could look like a different person. Actually back in the days there was a rumor in Sidus that they were cousins since they look similiar and have same family name.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks @Prettysup do they look alike??? Lol that was what JH was famous for when he was younger. 

Frankly speaking I dont think so haha... I have not seen any of the other Jung's works actually.

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

They do but from certain angles. It's not pronounced in the stills but in the motion. Initially I used to have difficulty telling them apart from each other. But now I've watched too much of JH that I can't see the similarity. I think this is the reason JH styles himself differently with facial hair and all so that he could look like a different person. Actually back in the days there was a rumor in Sidus that they were cousins since they look similiar and have same family name.:lol:

Hahaha...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Frankly speaking I dont think so haha... I have not seen any of the other Jung's works actually.

That's because you have seen JH too much. You will never find them similiar. It's like mothers can tell identical twins apart but other people can't. They were more similiar when they were younger.

• Like 2

A smitten gangster ! That butterfly on his head was so arggghhh cute !

This is damn cute. 2 such awesome actors. In MF they were cool and aloof , over here they are completely different!

• Like 2