Guest kaddict92

I'm excited for his role even if it's a cameo because he'll be in a drama with Kim Woo Bin and Baek Sung Hyun.Two young actors whom I absolutely adore! And cool, didn't know he and Kim Sun Ah are best friends?Maybe a drama together hehe? Kim Sun Ah is a fabulous actress too! 
Wait...if JH is celebrating his bday and XMAS in Japan will he back for MBC Awards?But then MBC Awards tends to rig...but...eh want to see my favorite couple get the couple award. 

@kaddict92‌ don't worry..he'll be back for the drama awards. I don't think he has ever not attend a drama awards ceremony before when he has a drama in the same year.

안녕하세요 여러분 , thank you for updating Hyukie' s news and pics~~~~~~~ Today i've watched Running man ep that our Hyukie joined ----------- he was so cuteeeeeeee to me really love that~~~~~~~~~ and wanna share for some fans who missed this show (Actually he had joined ep 44 and 45 but last part of ep 45 ( model part)super cuteeee and hot!!) http://runmanclub.net/rc/running-man-episode-45-english-sub.html BTW, looking forward to his latest interview ,hope some fans will translate for us :)) Pls. Keep update his news Chingu , thank you :)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@minoz-joyax‌ , thanks for sharing awesome JH photos! GREATU, GREATU, GREATU! =D> =D> =D>

@cristurbat‌ , komawo for that lovely FMV. I always look forward to your posts., I also watched the one you made for JNR.. You're really daebak! :-bd

JH best buddy, Cha Tea Hyun called him in 2D 1N variety.

cr: Just...JH

here's a translation by gumi from FTLY thread

here's a clip from 1N2D where JH's makes voice appearance Seems like Cha Tae Hyun's mission was to drag a friend here
CTH: Ahh...then I need to give Hyukie a call. Hyukie's done with his drama so...JH: Hey, TaeHyun-ah~CTH: Where are you?JH: Me? ...I'm trying to go on a trip?CTH: Ah.....where are you going.....going with your family?JH: Yeah, with kids...I'm done, so...We were gonna go all together...CTH: Ok, I see, have fun!