@yoeda
Thanks so much for posting the video here. He look so good in the video. Oh and that autograph! Will post it on the first page. yes yes, he should know about the existence of soompi thread. ;))
sorry, been recently distracted by another K actor, really need to spend more time here. :P

Guest fiovial

@rintintintin‌ ooh Hyukie and Han Ji Min would be good. Good age gap and good height difference too. It's been a while since Han Ji Min did a drama, right? Rooftop Prince was the latest?

@yoeda dear can you post Hyukie's new hairstyle here? I wanna talk about it hehehe.

Guest rintintintin

Yes you're right @fiovial, Rooftop Prince was the last drama she did. :PThat's my wish for JH hahahaha! Maybe next year??? For me, he and HJM fits in a melodrama genre and I'll be happy if they will do that right PD nims??? :P Get these 2 ASAP! *Sorry for being crazy lol!*

Guest rintintintin

Yikes, thank you @yoeda for this. I'm not crazy but i watch it 2 times and i feel that these 2 will work very soon. I'll pray for that wahahaha. Oh please Drama Gods! :P

@qwenli
Just dropping by... all I can say about Jang Hyuk...HE IS DAEBAK!!! ^:)\m/I and my friend start to enjoy watching FTLY because of him such a versatile and professional actor. He made us laugh and cry at the same time.He is one awesome actor!!! :x :x
Hoping to see him soon in his future projects. <:-P

JH interview with JN for the ending of FTLY

cr: Zoi

edited:The translation made by @gumi at FTLY thread. thanks gumi
JH: Everytime I finish a drama I feel both happy and sad. This drama...I do feel happy. Cuz we can sleep. But I feel more sad. Including JNR-ssi by my side, I shared such a good time with such good people. I don't know when I will have another time like this. Now it's time to leave such good memories behind, I do feel a little sad.
JNR: Yes, I was so happy during filming. Personally, I met a lot of good people. I do feel sad that there won't be time spent together every day anymore. But I think it's also a beginning of new relationships. I'm grateful and happy.
Q: Words to NaraJH: For this drama, I decided to just follow the actress Jang Nara. I followed her and reached Ep 20 in no time. I think it this way. Rather than one actor sticking out and shining alone, when two actors work together well there's this synergy. JNR-ssi, just as I expected, led me very well. I am finishing filming very happily.
Q: Words to Jang HyukJNR: As I filmed with Jang Hyuk sunbaenim..He says I led him, that's not true. He was a big tree to me. I hung on that tree, played around that tree...I could depend on him, and he supported me...He just made me work very happy. Not even necessary to comment on his acting...I was really grateful.
Q: To viewersJH: First want to thank everyone who watched our show until now. It is not easy to open a new genre when you can't earn the viewers' empathy. Our drama, in my opinion, was a little bit new in its genre for a romantic comedy. There was something unique in our director's way, too...I thank the viewers for empathizing in those parts. And what we wanted to deliver was the warmth of family, sort of home-drama feeling, I hope it was well delivered. I just want to say thank you.
JNR: Yes, thank you very much. As I film this drama FTLY, of course there were hard moments, but I think it was one of the best 5(or 10..she said 'able to count within my fingers' dunno if she means one or two hands lol) moments in my life. I thank you for sharing these happy moments. I am happy. (thumbs up)
JH&JNR: ;a;elkjf  Fated to Love You...(NG lol) (again, in unison) Thank you for loving 'Fated to Love You'

Jang Hyuk shares his final thoughts on 'Fated to Love You'

Jang Hyuk gave his thanks to viewers of MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'Fated to Love You' as the series comes to an end later today!

Jang Hyuk shared through his agency SidusHQ on September 4, "It feels really bittersweet that the drama has come to an end. More than feeling relieved [that it's over], I hope to meet this kind of production, director, actors, and film again.' I had even more fun filming because of my reunion with my co-star [Jang Na Ra] after a long time, and our communication was also really good so I think I will remember it for a while. It was fun to work with the director who helped me to film without anything holding me back. Regardless of viewer ratings, I am really thankful that a lot of people related to and loved [the drama]. I will work hard to make the drama fun until the end."

The finale is airing later today at 10PM KST. Are you sad 'Fated to Love You' is coming to an end?

source:allkpop

Guest fiovial

Komawo @yoeda‌ he looks so young with that hairstyle...looks boyish even. Cutie!

Ooh Hyukie looks good with Han Ji Min. Easier to imagine with the vid! I am a big proponent of Hyukie being paired with petite ladies. That's why he looks so great with Nara since she's not that tall. I love seeing Hyukie and Da Hae but once she wears heels Hyukie looks shorter hehe.

Han Ji Min, Song Hae Gyo, Eugene...who else are the 30+ actresses who are petite?

Guest rintintintin

@fiovial: I think those actresses in their 30's are Sung Yu ri, Hwang Jung eum *not sure if she's on her 30's* and Han Ga in. For me, it's either Han Ji min or Sung Yu ri should work with JH soon. Please Drama Gods, grant our wishes wahaha! :P