@soojun‌

Thank you, Thank you, have u watch his drama Thank you? :))

Yeah he is one of those actors that can make you feel wat he feels when he switch on his full emotional lever.

With FTLY, he finally complete his come whole circle from comedy, sobbies, action n back to rom-com.

:x

@qwenli‌ I love love FTLY! And Gunnie!!!! :-* Oh JH is awesome! I like him in Chuno & Midas but love him in FTLY! He's such a wonderful actor!! And he's soooooo FINE. :x
Oh, his Mandarin is so fluent!!! *heahahahahaaaa*

“FATED TO LOVE YOU” EPISODE 15 CLIPS: CAUGHT IN THE RAIN

1031.jpg

Team Gun scores a little bit of victory this episode as Mi Young is forced to wait out the rain alone with him for the night, and the cliffhanger teases: Will they kiss? Or are we in for a major letdown?

I need these two to

Source  |  MBCdrama

“FATED TO LOVE YOU” EPISODE 16 VIDEO PREVIEW (UPDATED W/ ROUGH TRANSLATION)

104.jpg

The preview for the next episode gives no hint at all about whether or not Gun got a kiss from Mi Young in that lodge … If I have to bet, it didn’t happen because all I’m seeing from this preview is a lot of wistful longing from Gun :(
The writers are cruel!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x245rse_destined2loveu_creation

Ep 16 Video Preview Rough Translation (c/o rameennoodles from Soompi)

Secretary Tak: What’s wrong? Again? Why are you like this again? 

Gun: (something about ssambap)

Mi Young’s Omma: (talking about doing something with Mi Young again?)

Dragon: Mom! I’m dating this noona.

Mom: No way … this noona?

Sera: Don’t go looking for Gun again!

Mi Young: Lee gun and I have no feelings for each other (besides a working relationship).

Gun: You worked hard Mi Young. 

Mi Young: Thanks for treating me well up until now.

Sources  |  Fated to Love You  |  Soompi, c/o rameennoodles

@yoeda. I just have watched some interviews of this movie in YT today i thought the old movie Actually the new one eh? He looks young in the vid and Soo Ae looks so beautiful well if it's new movie better to find more vdo to watch then 간다~~~~~

@chinjaruit's a closed deal already. he filming that film back to back with FTLY. that's why he doesn't cut his hair until now. if you backread this thread you'll find his picture between filming the movie. that's why i post the thread link for those interested and it just been open today.