Guest Kdrama-lover

@chinjaru‌.. OK now I know the type of man that suits your taste. The 3 you mentioned are fair-skinned and are really bof-type.. And JH seems to be out of their league coz he's more matured comparatively. Yet bcoz he is so versatile he even got you hooked and smitten. :x he's like a bottle of wine that gets better with time. Yeah, like a wine, soothing and intoxicatingly delectable. One can't help but ask for more.

What have I been blabbering, I don't even really drink; am even allergic to alcohol.. Oh, I get it.. I had an overdose of Jang Hyuk today, heuhahaha! :\"> :))

@ yoeda, thanks a lot for those candid photos of JH and Clara. Awesome!

K-DRAMASTILLS AUGUST 19, 2014

“FATED TO LOVE YOU”: JANG HYUK & JANG NARA’S CROSSWALK REUNION

97.jpg

I’ve been saving this song for a scene like this!

Could it be that Gun and Mi Young will be our lovey dovey Snail Couple again this week? These stills better not mislead us!

It seems the two will be escaping a sudden rainfall and seek refuge at a lodge/villa, where their teeming emotions culminate in a passionate embrace. There will be tears and intense eye contact, and if we’re lucky, a kiss and a proclamation of love ;)

Please no more push and pull …

98_zps369173bd.jpg~original

Episode 15 Written Preview (c/o gumi from Soompi)

Chairwoman Wang goes to Mi Young and tries to find out if she has any intentions to get together with Gun, but Mi Young is firmly decided against it. 

Gun goes to Mi Young’s mom’s restaurant as always, and runs into Mi Young there. Mi Young asks him not to come here anymore …

Meanwhile, Mi Young is selected as the artist for JangIn Chemical’s image collaboration project. 

Sources  |  Fated to Love You  |  Soompi, c/o gumi

K-DRAMASTILLS AUGUST 19, 2014

“FATED TO LOVE YOU”: JANG HYUK & JANG NARA’S CROSSWALK REUNION

891.jpg

Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young are fated to meet each other again and again until they get back together. So, when will the writers quit pussyfooting around? ;)

One scene shows them in deep conversation, perhaps Daniel’s marriage proposal adding to the tension of the scene. Another run-in might be bittersweet as it seems it will take place where Mi Young had her accident (that resulted in the loss of their child) three years before.

Strongly bonded with the past, each one visits that avenue and commemorates the tragic anniversary with a present. Mi Young, with tears filling her eyes, leaves a bouquet at the site. Gun, on the other hand, appears pensive, sitting and looking up at the sky as he carries a cake box.

The crosswalk scene attracted a large crowd of spectators, so, it must have been difficult filming it. Needless to say, Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara stayed professional and disciplined, committing themselves to the emotional moment.

We can only hope that this scene will be a positive step for Lee Gun and Mi Young …

90_zpscb6b4126.jpg~original

87_zps0c00463e.jpg~original
Sources  |  Newsen  |  Fated to Love You

@qwenli‌  Oh~ chingu, I have to drop by to tell you how awesome your Hyukie is in FTLY!! Amazing!! ^:)^  Everything seems effortless!  One complain though :-w he made me cried buckets & laughed like a crazy hyena... :))