On 6/10/2024 at 8:40 PM, partyon said:

Omo! Jang Hyuk in Running Man??!?!? :scream:

@agenth We need to watch this episode asap!

Just watched the episode, and it was hilarious! Actually, what I didn't know is that it's a two parter, meaning- JH will also be in the next episode. Joy! :D

What was interesting and different from his previous appearances is that JH's part  is partially scripted. I'm quite sure of it since JH says in the begining that he's bad in football, while we know for a fact that he's not. :) To be accurate, it's not so much as scripted, as it is a setup. JH has a premise in this episode, and it's hilarious- the first part is him being bad in football, and the second part is him getting preferential treatment by KJK because he's his friend. That's the running gag in the episode, and everyone joins in on it. Including JH. So, throughout the episode KJK is being his usual bully to the other guys but extremely sweet to JH while JH most of the time is serious and quiet, but when the other guys turn to JH, expecting him to be the responsible adult, he turns around and joins KJK's bullying and nonsense, and it's so funny! :hwaiting2:everyone were having a lot of fun with it. Also,  Kang Hoon was being his adorable hilarious self. Lots of fun and laughs. But in the preview for the next episode it seems that JH's secret being good in football is actually revealed ^_^

All in all- a lot of fun, watch the show!

Oh noes. :tears: Heard that he took a crash course in English and everything for this show.

I'm sad for him, but really he should have known- the last few projects of Disney have been awful! Especially those involving the other Korean actors. I really hope JH will not fall for Disney's money...

Hi my Jang Hyuk chingus 

hi!!!

:Pandabulous:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Biology Lesson thanks so much for sharing. Where did you watch the full episode?

I noticed the bruising too and thought it was some type of skin condition. His hands have never looked like that before. Or could be from the boxing? Again he's boxed for ages and not seen something like this before

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

@Biology Lesson thanks so much for sharing. Where did you watch the full episode?

I noticed the bruising too and thought it was some type of skin condition. His hands have never looked like that before. Or could be from the boxing? Again he's boxed for ages and not seen something like this before

I saw on dramacool site.

Actually he has had bruising on his hands lots of times, probably from working on the punching bag. During the cooking show, for example, his hand was bandaged, and it was all red and swollen

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Osaka pics are much more HD than the Tokyo's ones

GP1078wbEAAl6Ao?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

GP10785aoAEgVKM?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GP1078vacAAM3x8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 images in one post. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/11/2024 at 3:49 AM, YouwinJH said:

I watch it on Viu, it’s free 

• Like 2

Watched Touch Your Heart and it was enjoyable from start to finish. I'm truly surprised because I don't like K romcoms. Even some bits of FTLY were too cringe for me. I think I like it so much because it is an ensemble and all the characters were likeable. The lead actress took a potentially OTT character and made her genuinely likeable and cute (not the nauseating kind). The only gripe is that the legal aspect of the drama was too thin and they did not have any cases to make it compelling enough. But since I enjoyed the romance and comedy so much, I can forgive them a little on this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YouwinJH said:

Watched Touch Your Heart and it was enjoyable from start to finish. I'm truly surprised because I don't like K romcoms. Even some bits of FTLY were too cringe for me. I think I like it so much because it is an ensemble and all the characters were likeable. The lead actress took a potentially OTT character and made her genuinely likeable and cute (not the nauseating kind). The only gripe is that the legal aspect of the drama was too thin and they did not have any cases to make it compelling enough. But since I enjoyed the romance and comedy so much, I can forgive them a little on this

I admit that after Goblin, and just how I hated it, I never tried watching anything else this actor has done... But, since right now I'm looking for shows with leads that are not in their twenties or teenagers, this Sounds interesting...... 

About this moment between Jihyo and JH- I also was wondering what they were talking about. I hope it's about a project...

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson give it a go I'd say. My mum watched that nine tailed something or other he's in, I couldn't have cared less. Wasn't blown away by his performance here but he wasn't bad either (it's meant to be a quiet / bland character so he did his job) and even had some cute moments. The character is Sheldonesque - non-romance, work driven

Romance wise I think the love story here is much better than Because This Is My First Life, which is a drama I mostly like because of the ML - still think he's the best Sheldonesque character I've watched. In TYH, the FL is more important and I actually thought she did a good job because with a character like that there is a thin line between cute and bratty. And I love how they showed her as resilient

Sign me up for 40+ romances. Lol all my stories are in that bracket even though I don't have the life experience 😅

I saw the Jihyo and JH post and yes I'm totally intrigued by it. I did think JH was a little stand-offish in the past, presumably the way he usually is cautious around female actors. And even in the short clip he seems distracted. I would love to see them in a project though I've only seen 1 SJ project to date. In general I tend to like down to heart (isn't afraid to look silly) and feisty women

• Like 1

Has anyone seen A Shop for Killers? Is it any good? I don't have Disney but I'm intrigued because of the genre. Disney has all the shows I want to watch these days....eisshhh

• Like 1

I noticed something interesting, the show The player from 2019, just got a second season. This is something that we're seeing more and more, second seasons to shows that I guess had high ratings? The fact that it's not a new show, but rather old, is interesting... I wonder- what show of JH would you want a second season of?

Also, Lee Sang Yeob appeared on the recent Radio star, and mentioned that he recently got married and that JH attended his wedding- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8OQ_v3BaYZ/

• Like 1

Well, the second part of the football game was pretty good, and JH actually showed that he's a good player (two goals) , but then the show switched to a completely different thing. Dissappointed me we didn't get to see more interactions with JH. 

Going back to waiting for news... :dead:

• Like 1

Looks like  JH is going to appear in the Amazing saturday show  next week.

This week I'm seeing JNR was the guest, and JH joined them at the end, so I guess they are going to again do the show together next week. :)

Edit: I was wrong. No JNR next week

• Like 2