17 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think so...

I actually have no problem with it being the last episode- the show has been great, giving us lots of JH and glimpses of him like we've never seen him before. I'm satisfied! :wow1:

Now, waiting for the next show, that, I expect, will not be as enjoyable for me... Oh well... 

• Like 2

Looks like by the second night, JH has had enough, and he took a step back (literally), sticking to the camp for that third day :) I guess the cold was getting to him... and yes, indeed, this is his last episode on the show.

...and now I'm slightly depressed... :brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Some clips of tonight ep . Back to missing him mode.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpO9lwJnPA/?igshid=1f08csogz0z3

And the coaching clip was not shown in tonight's ep at all... Just like what happened to Kang Daniel's Yuzu tea  clip.

Meaning he wasn't in much of the episode, as he didn't leave the base? We'll just see him sleep and eat?

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Meaning he wasn't in much of the episode, as he didn't leave the base? We'll just see him sleep and eat?

Yes.. just sleeping and eating. To add his screen time, they kept showing his expressions when people were cooking and when he's eating. I like today ep the least out of all eps.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes.. just sleeping and eating. To add his screen time, they kept showing his expressions when people were cooking and when he's eating. I like today ep the least out of all eps.

I wonder if they did that intentionally, as in all the other episodes he was so central... Maybe they asked him to allow the others to shine too :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

The more positive reviews I read of The Swordsman and Jang Hyuk’s acting in it, the more I appreciate it 

https://brainless-out.tumblr.com/post/643719284601798657/some-thoughts-about

I'm also noticing the movie is getting really positive reactions in the martial arts fans community. 

On that subject, I noticed this clip from the movie that got a lot of views, which is nice, but the movie's name or JH's are not even mentioned... This YouTube account has 4 vids in total from the movie, and I have to say I'm baffled by them- they clearly have almost no additional editing to them except for the addition of the background song, and yet this account has a lot of followers and views- why?! Am I missing something?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Interesting, its like the account cracked some youtube/search or algorithm code / secret (?) All their titles say something about status 

Exactly! There is something odd about it...

About The Swordsman, I'm frustrated by the lack luster promotion of the movie abroad. From the get go I thought they should have translated all the interviews and BTS footage released, but instead I understand the hard copies sold contain no extra material. There is a golden opportunity here to promote JH to international audiences, and it's not taken advantage of... 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The Chinese subs is out at https://b23.tv/uHrUtm

Park Gun was supposed to sleep outdoors but Hyuk decided to ask him to sleep indoors and he will sleep outdoors because he knew Park Gun had to go diving the next morning. So thoughtful of him..  

Did they explain why JH didn't go on neither of the expeditions- diving or fishing?

Look like the ratings were good yet again. So glad for JH, after the dismal ratings of Yacht Expedition:

[SC Review] Chef Song Hoon, gorgeous jungle cuisine One table → The ratings exceeded 10.5%'Best 1 Minute' ('Law of the Jungle')

According to the ratings survey agency NEILSON KOREA, the family ratings of "The Path of the Jungle" broadcast on the 20th was 9.3% (the following is based on the second part of the metropolitan area), showing an upward trend, occupying the same stage of variety shows for 4 consecutive weeks 1 person. The topicality and competitiveness index "2049 target audience rating" also rose to 3.3%, ranking first in variety shows at the same time, with the highest audience rating per minute reaching 10.5%, attracting people's attention

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003705822

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

And the coaching clip was not shown in tonight's ep at all... Just like what happened to Kang Daniel's Yuzu tea  clip.

Haha no wonder i couldnt find it, guess it is part of the BTS clips collection

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

No , they didn't explain why.

I see. So I can only assume that since it was the last day- JH was asked to take a break and allow the other guys to shine for just a bit :) All in all- this show was really suitable for JH. Hope the production will work more with him (do they do more shows?), the only thing they need to make sure is that JH gets his daily dose of carbs and showers :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I see. So I can only assume that since it was the last day- JH was asked to take a break and allow the other guys to shine for just a bit :) All in all- this show was really suitable for JH. Hope the production will work more with him (do they do more shows?), the only thing they need to make sure is that JH gets his daily dose of carbs and showers :D

Is this the last episode of JH?

• Like 1