@kohnlee you are not alone, see the comments :

Korean netizens comments on the first 2 episodes:

1.    The editing feels so childish and too rushed. Everyone’s acting is good, but the connection doesn't run smoothly, so disconnecting… It needs to improve on the editing. (+1424 -57)

2.    Why did the female lead talk to herself imagining seven hours of running? This has no important relation to the story, it is really a mess and disappointing. (+680 -30)

3.    Jang Hyuk saved this drama (+689 -77)

4.    Jang Hyuk’s portion is too little, the scriptwriter needs to watch the drama and think about it, it is only interesting when Jang Hyuk appears (+618 -74)

5.    The first episode was very messy and to be honest it did not attract me. But if the second episode is good and the plot can develop after that, then this drama will be good, the style and story is fresh. (+349 -42)

6.    To be honest, this is quite meaningless (+233 -49)

7.    Wow, Jang Hyuk playing second lead for Junho??? Even the order puts Junho in front...It is such a pity for Jang Hyuk … Junho should be the second lead here (+263 -97)

8.    The order should be Jang Hyuk, Jung Ryeo-won, Junho (+176 -49)

9.    This feels like a downgraded version of ‘Pasta’ and ‘Jealousy Incarnate’, the editing was such a mess. It was saved by Jang Hyuk today. Seo Sook-hyang’s writing is not fresh anymore, it feels like a repeat of her old works (+128 -15)

10.    Lee Mi-sook and Jang Hyuk’s scene together should appear just like this (+91 -1)

Source : http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=311&aid=0000851985

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

@kohnlee you are not alone, see the comments :

Korean netizens comments on the first 2 episodes:

1.    The editing feels so childish and too rushed. Everyone’s acting is good, but the connection doesn't run smoothly, so disconnecting… It needs to improve on the editing. (+1424 -57)

2.    Why did the female lead talk to herself imagining seven hours of running? This has no important relation to the story, it is really a mess and disappointing. (+680 -30)

3.    Jang Hyuk saved this drama (+689 -77)

4.    Jang Hyuk’s portion is too little, the scriptwriter needs to watch the drama and think about it, it is only interesting when Jang Hyuk appears (+618 -74)

5.    The first episode was very messy and to be honest it did not attract me. But if the second episode is good and the plot can develop after that, then this drama will be good, the style and story is fresh. (+349 -42)

6.    To be honest, this is quite meaningless (+233 -49)

7.    Wow, Jang Hyuk playing second lead for Junho??? Even the order puts Junho in front...It is such a pity for Jang Hyuk … Junho should be the second lead here (+263 -97)

8.    The order should be Jang Hyuk, Jung Ryeo-won, Junho (+176 -49)

9.    This feels like a downgraded version of ‘Pasta’ and ‘Jealousy Incarnate’, the editing was such a mess. It was saved by Jang Hyuk today. Seo Sook-hyang’s writing is not fresh anymore, it feels like a repeat of her old works (+128 -15)

10.    Lee Mi-sook and Jang Hyuk’s scene together should appear just like this (+91 -1)

Source : http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=311&aid=0000851985

Thanks @Prettysup and no offence to LJH fans, I find his portion’s boring. I actually fast forwarded the portion on his cooking which I suppose should be interesting but it just appears boring to me. 

JH’s role is interesting but let’s see how the story unfolds! 

I dont think it will be a plot with ‘deep’ story. From the first episode, im expecting everything to be very light hearted. 

I actually read a comment that said JH probably appear in this Becos he is bored! 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I actually read a comment that said JH probably appear in this Becos he is bored! 

Haha yeah his previous Money Flower was so intense, he probably needs something to lighten up

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Me too @azureblue7

honestly there isnt a single character that I don’t like him in. I may have my doubts initially but the character grows on me and really how many more years can we watch him act? So whatever he is in, I watch, simple. And thankfully he can act marvellously and is an eye candy too! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Me too @azureblue7

honestly there isnt a single character that I don’t like him in. I may have my doubts initially but the character grows on me and really how many more years can we watch him act? So whatever he is in, I watch, simple. And thankfully he can act marvellously and is an eye candy too! 

So true... He just looks so good and oozes so much screen charisma while being cute and adorable!! By the way, I love all the screen caps of the tweets you have been posting!! So funny and enjoyable to read! thanks So much !:lol:

• Like 1

Welcome :) I love those tweets too, and thanks for building a library of clips and photos, u are my archive too!

Im not sure how the original melody sound but this singing doesn’t sound too bad.

• Like 1

OMG !

Jang Hyuk offered MBC drama '' Bad Papa '' - not confirmed 

Actor Jang Hyuk  is under review for a proposal for MBC new Mon/Tue drama 'Bad Papa'. On the morning of May10, the media said that actor Jang Hyuk was offered as the main character of Bad Papa. 

Bad Papa is a drama about a struggling middle-aged man chose to become a bad man in order to be a good father. The drama will be directed by PD Jin Chang-gyu, who co-directed "The Rebel " and will be aired following " Investigation Couple " and "Risky Romance".

Jang Hyuk plays the role of undefeated boxing champion Yoo Ji-Chul , the husband of a woman and the father of a daughter. Yoo Ji-Chul falls into a low point of his career and lives his days in despair. Then he experimented with a new questionable medication and returned to the boxing ring. His rosy life seems to be unfolding again, but it remains to be seen what is going to happen.

Jang Hyuk is currently working on SBS 'Greasy Melo', which started broadcasting recently following MBC 'Money Flower' which was aired last February. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ok I am so excited that I went to create a new thread for it already, as it is almost 100% confirmed JH will take on this role haha

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/419910-upcoming-drama-2018-bad-papa-배드파파-mbc-montue/

OMG. I actually had the same thought. It's 100% confirmed because it's boxing. hahaha

And yas! to a daddy role!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

OMG. I actually had the same thought. It's 100% confirmed because it's boxing. hahaha

I think he will! And he should!!! I’m so happy for him and us hahahah!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Yes my insider news says he loves this role very much hahaha...

20 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I think he will! And he should!!! I’m so happy for him and us hahahah!

September is based on my own calculations provided the next 2 dramas are 16 episodes each and there is no gap in between. Otherwise it may be later.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Jang Hyuk Considers Offer To Star As Main Lead In MBC’s Upcoming Drama

His newest drama just started, but Jang Hyuk is already receiving new offers for his next production!

On May 10, a source from his agency clarified earlier reports about his casting as the lead in MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Bad Papa” (literal translation). They explained, “He has received an offer to star in ‘Bad Papa.’ However, the discussion is not at the stage where his appearance can be confirmed.”

Directed by Jin Chang Kyu of “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People,” “Bad Papa” is about the struggle of a middle-aged man who makes the decision to become “a bad person” in order to be a good father. It is currently set to air after “Partners for Justice” and “Life-and-Death Romance” (literal title).

Jang Hyuk has been offered the role of Yoo Ji Chul, a former, undefeated boxing champion who is also a husband and father. When his life suddenly becomes hell, Yoo Ji Chul despairs everyday until he comes across a new drug that is amazingly effective. By taking the mysterious drug, he manages to successfully return to mixed martial arts.

Jang-Hyuk-XPN1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/09/jang-hyuk-considers-offer-star-main-lead-mbcs-upcoming-drama/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2