55 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Looking at what JunHo  said to the female lead, I thought JH means just need 3 min to fall in love with him..Hahaha!

It will probably only take me less than a min to fall for him :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

Again.. so handsome! Can someone tell me how to fall out of love with this man?!!! I've been obsessing for over 4 years now. Lol

Me too! Cannot get out of it hahahah! He always looks damn good with those Westwood pic :) 

How can his Wife take it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Next week we will have Baeksang (3/5) and Press conference (4/5) haha...

OMG! Hyukkie in tux again! :blush: I'll prepare myself for that. :grimace:. I really hope he wins. He deserves it. 

• Like 4

'Carefree Travellers' Jang Hyuk reveals "I have experienced panic disorder"

JTBC 's package tour program 'Carefree Travellers'  ep 71 will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on May 1.

Actor Jang Hyuk, who was a guest on the American West trip, spent his free time during his first package tour recharging his body and mind as he had been busy filming before that.

Jang Hyuk, who had been enjoying the breathtaking scenery of the Hoover Dam, suddenly revealed an unknown event about himself .  " I experienced panic disorder in 2007" he said.  "At the time, after 3 months of filming in Singapore, I collapsed suddenly and I could not breathe. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with panic disorder."

The other members who  had always seen only the presence of his passionate and optimistic energy were stunned by the old scars that they never knew he had.  

Jang Hyuk's inner thoughts, which he has kept deep for some time, can be seen on the JTBC " Carefree Travellers " which airs on May 1 at 9:30 p.m.

201804301317245008.jpg

201804301317016560.jpg

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/106/NB11627106.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2