Guest kaonamp

fiovial said: Next week is the last week of FTLY.... :(( I'm so gonna miss Geon. No one but our Hyukie can make Geon into such an interesting and loveable character. I'love be missing my weekly Hyuk dose. He needs to rest up of course after FTLY but greedy me want my weekly dose :)) . Okay I'm thinking ahead of possible next drama for Hyuk. What do you think of Kill Me Heal Me? It's a drama about a man who has split personality disorder...7 personalities to be exact. It's written by the writer of The Moon Embracing The Sun and will be on MBC in 2015. It sounds very interesting and Hyuk can pull off 7 characters. Lee Geon is borderline manic depressive sometimes lol. If not a sageuk will be awesome too. I want him as a king or a prince in a drama this time. He was way too dirty in Chuno. He was cleaner in Tree with Deep Root but I still want royalty Hyuk.

Guest rintintintin

Hello there, hmmm, I think I'm a newbie here so thanks for being here. I'm a fan of him since Windstruck days hihihi! At first, I didn't like him but when i saw him in Chuno: The Slave hunters along with his co star Lee Da hae, I was "Wait, i know this guy??? and he's getting hotter on that drama hahaha! :D" So that i force myself to like this actor. 
I watch his drama "Iris 2" there and even the ending is so sad, I force myself to watch it. And his drama, FTLY, my cousin told me to watch this one since she attacked a JH's disease bec. of this... When i saw some of your post on that drama, I was giggling even i didn't watch this from the start. So maybe if I'm not busy, I'll watch this since JH is getting yummier on that drama wahaha! He didn't look 37 eh? :P

Guest fiovial

@rintintintin‌ it's not a surprise if you couldn't compute Chuno Jang Hyuk to Windstuck Jang Hyuk..they are as different as moon and sun hehehehhe.

@kaonamp‌ I know!!! Geon is not Hyuk! :( Geon is Geon and we will have to say goodbye to him after next week :((. Furthermore knowing Hyuk he won't be doing a rom-com so soon after FTLY..so Geon is more special that way.

@yoeda‌ a romantic king..yes I want that!!

That Westwood catalogue..gorgeous! His hair might be Geon's but everything else is so un Geon like

Hi fellow Jang Hyuk fans! I only recently discovered my love for this wonderful man. Thanks to his endearing portrayal of Lee Gun, I found myself slowly falling for his charms. I'm actually having sleepless nights trying to watch every kdrama and movie he's appeared in. So happy I found this page! There's so much I want to know about Jang Hyuk. He's just so breathtakingly beautiful and apart from that, he's a brilliant actor!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hi fellow Jang Hyuk fans! I only recently discovered my love for this wonderful man. Thanks to his endearing portrayal of Lee Gun, I found myself slowly falling for his charms. I'm actually having sleepless nights trying to watch every kdrama and movie he's appeared in. So happy I found this page! There's so much I want to know about Jang Hyuk. He's just so breathtakingly beautiful and apart from that, he's a brilliant actor!

Hi @karensun527‌ .. Welcome to Jang Hyuk thread. >:D< Let's rave about our dear JH here and be friends also. ;;)

Kdrama-lover said:

Guest aidsincera

The one and only lesson learned of this movie (Innocent Thing, 2014): If you are a hot guy, don't be a teacher at Girl's high school :D
2014-08-30-23-28-15_deco_zpsjcegqwvl.jpg

2014-08-30-21-05-35_deco_zpsot7qlmbd.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Guest chunnogirl33

fiovial said: @rintintintin‌ it's not a surprise if you couldn't compute Chuno Jang Hyuk to Windstuck Jang Hyuk..they are as different as moon and sun hehehehhe. @kaonamp‌ I know!!! Geon is not Hyuk! :( Geon is Geon and we will have to say goodbye to him after next week :((. Furthermore knowing Hyuk he won't be doing a rom-com so soon after FTLY..so Geon is more special that way. @yoeda‌ a romantic king..yes I want that!! That Westwood catalogue..gorgeous! His hair might be Geon's but everything else is so un Geon like

Guest maialorena

karensun527 said: Hi fellow Jang Hyuk fans! I only recently discovered my love for this wonderful man. Thanks to his endearing portrayal of Lee Gun, I found myself slowly falling for his charms. I'm actually having sleepless nights trying to watch every kdrama and movie he's appeared in. So happy I found this page! There's so much I want to know about Jang Hyuk. He's just so breathtakingly beautiful and apart from that, he's a brilliant actor!

Hi, first time posting in this thread but I like Jang Hyuk since "Into the sunlight" (2000), one of the first dramas I watched ^^Then I really loved "Thank You" and his acting in "Chuno" !Currently watch "Fated" which is awesome so I'm rewatching "Thank you", a well written, well acted and heartwarming drama.
MBC classic drama channel has uploaded this drama with English sub on Youtube... if some of you want to watch or rewatch it :)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hi @raito1310‌ .. Wow, you're able to watch Into the Sunlight.. I can't find any of it's uploaded videos, though I really wanted to watch it. I only watched Thank You and loved the drama, too. I already watched Chu no and Deep rooted Tree.. He's so amazing in those 2 sageuk dramas. Will finish Daemang and Tazza after FTLY finishes this week. Hope I could find streaming sites for Robbers and Midas..

@Kdrama-lover, yes I remember watching it with some old VHS cassettes ^^ Jang Hyuk is really cool and handsome in this drama. The 4 lead actors of this drama Cha Tea Hyun, Kim Hyun Joo, Jang Hyuk and Kim Ha Neul are now big Movie/Drama stars :)
I didn't watch Tree with deep roots & Daemang yet, maybe after FTLY. But I have all episodes of Robbers on my computer, not one of my favorite dramas but I liked it much better than Tazza :)Until now I think I like Fated to love you and Thank you the best ^^
Btw, did someone watch his Chinese drama (the remake of All about Eve), is this good ?

Guest aaa1188

raito1310 said: Hi, first time posting in this thread but I like Jang Hyuk since "Into the sunlight" (2000), one of the first dramas I watched ^^Then I really loved "Thank You" and his acting in "Chuno" !Currently watch "Fated" which is awesome so I'm rewatching "Thank you", a well written, well acted and heartwarming drama.
MBC classic drama channel has uploaded this drama with English sub on Youtube... if some of you want to watch or rewatch it :)

Guest fiovial

Into The Sunlight is available on kdrama.com if anyone is interested. Not sure if there's any region restrictions though....

Since we have to reluctantly say goodbye to Geon this week, I've been scouring possible dramas for next year. Realistically speaking probably has to be a late Spring/early Summer drama at the earliest cuz our Hyukie needs to rest up after FTLY. 3 dramas stood out as possibility:

1. Kim Eun Sook's Descendant of the Sun. This will be on SBS in June 2015. KES's main characters are usually in their 30s (Heirs is an exception) and given the background of the story I think it might fit Hyukie.

2. MBC's sageuk Unprecedented. This was the drama that almost had Cha Seung Won and Han Seok Kyu but got shelved for the now dead project Dae Jang Geum 2. It sounds very interesting about Jung Do Jeon and Lee Bang Won..but the thing is Hyukie just played the character Lee Bang Won in Age of Innocence. Will he want to play Lee Bang Won again in a drama??

3. KBS's Blood. Vampire doctor. From the writer of Good Doctor. I just put it there because let's face it a vampire doctor sounds interesting hehehehe.

Yes I am being greedy..already wanting Hyukie in another drama...heheheh.

Guest rintintintin

I'm with you @fiovial hihihi! I hope that JH will do a drama next year, I'll wait for that. :) But of course, i had a wish, I want to see him working with Han Ji min *my actress crush* whether in a drama or a movie, I know it is impossible but of course, a girl can dream right? Bring it on! :)