How many episodes does Fall In Love With Achor Beauty has?

I've only watched up to episode 2 yesterday (waiting for sub to be done @ viikii)

Ocha- Thanks for all the news!

DC people not keen on Poseidon? Well I guess it will be good for Hyuk to be in a romantic role after Daegil but well, Secret Garden is a weekend show and I am very against going on a weekend slot at the height of one's fame. So now I think it is not a great loss.

I really hope he take up Poseidon if there are no other options otherwise I am not sure when we can see him in a K drama given all the scheduling for this year is already full. If the PD and scriptwriter dun mess up, the background of Poseidon is safe and there should be wide public interest in it.

I don't think it's a matter of them not keen on Poseidon. There's some interest in the drama and everyone knows that Hyuk will do a good job but it's just that people want to see a different side of Hyukie.

Secret Garden filming will be super tight...in a way now I'm glad he's not in it anymore cuz I'm sure the SG cast and staff will have to shoot like crazy to keep up with their November premiere schedule. SG has yet to start filming...probably will start sometime in October...and their premiere is slotted for Nov 13! Talk about crazy deadline!

Yeah the 2010 drama schedule is pretty much all settled. It's a matter of 2011 drama now for Hyuk. I've heard that there's also a drama called 'Midas' in the work....I think also by the same PD as Poseidon...but I have no idea what the story is gonna be about.

The Korean news finally posting some pics from Chuno Japan promotion

small_pn_20100928101919.jpg

small_pn_20100928101928.jpg

small_pn_20100928101621.jpg

been reading the news of the Chuno Japan promotion..and seems like all the female audiences are amazed by the 'Choco Abs' :lol:

Gosh a lot of Hyuk related news today...

this one is about JH's acting coach giving him praises.

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2010092801032430302014

Basically there's this guy (Director Anh) who is a well respected acting coach. He has worked with many actors and actresses and he's sharing the recipe for being successful for future aspiring actors. He mentioned Park Shi Hoo, Kim Ki Bang, Kim Sun Ah, Jeon Ji Hyun, Sung Yoo Ri, Jang Hyuk, Jo In Sung, Seon Woo Sun, Park Min Young, Ji Jin Hee and others as example of successful actors.

This acting coach released a book about how to succeed as an actor. On the 28th he was asked in a phone interview the question of who is the most impressive of all the star disciples that he's ever taught. He replied "There's no one like Jang Hyuk." Director Anh continued saying "From the first time I saw Jang Hyuk, to when he had problems in his life, he never even once gave up."

What a great testament to Hyuk's work ethic. Here was this man who has worked with many many great actors and the most impressive to him is Jang Hyuk's determination.

Thanks Ocha,

I have reposted it on Baidu forum.

It will great if there is a translation to the book, I am sure alot of fans will want to read it. Hyuk is truly remarkable. His path has been inspiring so far, when we hear of stars who kill themselves or shoot themselves in the foot with drugs, I think he is a great role model on how steadfast he stood and didnt give up.

Thanks ocha as always. Hyuk's work ehtic, sincere personality and his passion for acting make him attractive. The more I get to know him, the more I'm fascinated by him.

LDH and Hyuk look so good together. They flew together and dressed like the perfect cp. Did they plan ahead or plain coincidence :rolleyes:

Thanks zoi for UL the Vogue Shooting to youtube.

Jang Hyuk ,Jae Beom VOGUE Shooting & Interview 장혁×재범チャン・ヒョク,ジェボム

Latest news about their Vogue appearance.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20100928603179

'야생마' 장혁, 소감 촬영 폐차장 과 재범 "젠틀 실제로 우린"

'Wild Horses' Jang Hyuk, .........."

Eider announced a special invitation to the fans of Jang Hyuk in autograph meetings.

1. Fan autograph session schedule

Oct 7 (Thursday) 2:00 pm, Hyundai Department Store

Oct 8 (Fri) 2:00 pm, New World Department Store

2. Enter between September 28 (Tuesday) till Oct 5 (Monday)

3. How to Apply Online Application From

4. 40 lucky winners will be announced on website October 6 (Wednesday)

Click here for more details. http://cafe.naver.com/eiderfriends/1773

You can either apply online to compete for the 40 lucky winners or you can go to the department stores to line up. There will be 80 more ppl to be able to get Hyuk's autograph in each session. That means Hyuk will only sign 200 autographs in 2 days. Anyone's interested? Act now, you may be one of the lucky winners. Even if you don't get the autograph, you can still go shopping, see Hyuk in person and take some photos in 1 trip or 2 trips :w00t: .

ocha: There are 30 ep in Anchor Beauty. and they air 2 ep each day. I miss Hyuk in a romance drama too. Seems like he's still in complete Dagil mode in Korea. That's why I'm still watching this Anchor Beauty desparately hoping for some romance scenes of Hyukie :(

ger.JPG

source: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=26624370 LDH's cyworld

The pic was probably taken at the Tokyo Airport for the Chuno event.

They both were in leather jackets and I'm sure now it's no coincidence the way they dressed in the entire trip.

I echo the person who said there's no one like Hyuk. There really isn't! hehehe..

Love love that picture of Hyuk -Hae..  so couple-ish.. hope Mrs. Jang doesn't get angry haha..

Poseidon oh Poseidon, if you had a better writer and a better PD. Sighs.

Thanks hahatk! Saw the 'couplish' picture earlier on DC Hyuk. DC Hyuk calls Da Hae 'X Dongsaeng' now :lol:

It's actually kindda cute the way they say 'X Dongsaeng' no doubt alluding to their 'X Oppa-X Dongsaeng' relationship.

Some story from the fan meeting

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=janghyuk&no=32572

fanmeet1.jpg

fanmeet2.jpg

fanmeet3.jpg

fanmeet4.jpg

혁언니가 워낙 팬미팅에서 말이 많은걸

팬들이 아니깐 ㅋ 반응이 재밌음 ㅋㅋ

세명이 얘기를 하는데 혁언니가 역시나 말을 제일 길게 했다고 ㅋㅋ

Hyuk Eonni spoke a lot at the fan meeting

(Maybe because)They're not his fans LOL The reaction is interesting hehe

Among the three that spoke, Hyuk unni definitely spoke the most and the longest hehe

1시간 가량 했다고 하는데

무료 행사인데도 알찬 내용이었다고 다들 만족해하는 분위기.

It lasted about an hour

Ins pite of it being a free event everyone was really pleased with the content (of the meeting).

엑스동생은 보기에 깍쟁이같았나봐 ㅋ

근데 상냥하게 웃고 일본어도 연습해와서 말하고 그러니깐 다들 좋아한듯.

When X Dongsaeng saw him she said he looked like a sly guy hehe

But he just laughed it off. He has practiced Japanese and said it, that's why everyone (audience) was so pleased and happy.

세배우 추노찍으면서 있었던 에피소드같은거 얘기하는데

혁언니 말에서 떨어진 얘기도 하고 그런듯..

그리고 한국에 가기전에 아이들 기념품 사가지고 갈거란 얘기도 한것 같음.

The three actors talked about when they shot Chuno.

Of course Hyuk eonni talked the most..

And he also talked about getting souvenirs for his children.

거기 참여팬중 한 분은 오죠팬인거 같은데,

울배우 설명하면서는 눈빛에 대해 얘기함..

눈에 힘이 있다고 했던가?? 암튼 눈가와 입가는 웃고 있는데 눈빛은 사람을 사로잡는 힘이 대단하다고..모 그 비슷하게 말한듯 ㅋㅋ

암튼 혁온니는 직접 본사람들이 다들 눈에 애기하는듯.. ^.^

There among the female fans there's one person who I think is Oh Ji Ho's fan

who described our actor's (Jang Hyuk) eyes as..

His eyes having power?? Anyway his eyes and mouth were smiling. It's amazing how his eyes have the power to grab people.. well she said something like that hehe

Anyway that's what everyone who has seen Hyuk Eonni said about his eyes..^.^

X Oppa - X Dongsaeng FOREVAAAA!!!! :lol:

Even their hairstyle is matching (the bun) hahahahahaha

Omo, this is soooo sooo cute!

So they're X oppa and X dongsaeng now? lol...

Now I really want them to act together AGAIN. Movie please!

haahahah isn't it cute?

I guess the "X oppa-X dongsaeng" story from Hyuk's 'Win-Win' appearance stuck with DC Hyuk :lol:

No kidding! I want them in another project again ASAP...hehehe..maybe after Da Hae's Sounds of Spring and Hyuk's next drama..?

Haha we're so greedy. Very greedy. lol

I'm itching to re-watch Chuno now... just to satisfy my Hyukie needs. Still very bummed that IHQ did it to him with Secret Garden. T_T

But no use crying over spilled milk now.. . time to move on tho I fess I'm not very keen on Poseidon.

Oh wellz, at least we're able to see him in white naval suits? Shud be clean this time no?

hahatk/Ocha - thanks for all the info! I love that pix of him with LDH on his arm. heehee

I did some screen grab of the Chinese AAE, first time doing this, sorry if they are not clear. These are from ep 12-14 scenes in Japan, the rest of the eps I dun want to watch becos of his hair :P

DanPing has gotten into some trouble at work, so they headed to Japan for a break. While strolling at Odaiba, aaejapresaone.jpg

YiPu (Hyuk) brought her to try out a ramen place.

aaejapresone.jpg

Turned out that Yipu is good friend of the owner.

aaejappresss.jpg

Yipu revealed to Dan Ping that the ramen there is special, after you eat it, your wish will come true.

aaejapres.jpg

DanPing doesnt believe him, but he said its true, and he hope after eating the ramen her wish will come true too.

aaejapres2.jpg

Some other misc screen grabs (click to enlarge):

Matrix like office with Hyuk's backview:

th_aaeoffice.jpg

A gorgeous angle of Hyuk.

th_aaegreen.jpg

And a pensive look in the hotspring :w00t:

th_aaesoup.jpg

Thanks Jill for the clearer pix! I can see the background now. Its at the older airport of Seoul - Gimpo. They must have been checking in to fly to Japan! So must be same flight!haha.

We had much fun on the baidu forum today, trying to spot one of our fellow Hyuk fan who cameo in the Chinese AAE drama. It was a Saturday almost half a year ago I remember that a bunch of them went and they spent the whole day on the set. In the end they barely got seconds on screen and were not paid too. But I guess it was still fun! :D

Thanks for the caps qwenli! I'm so ridiculously behind on Fall In Love With Anchor Beauty......

Forgot to comment on the Vogue photoshoot clip..(BTW..thanks hahatk and zoi!)

HOT~HOT~HOT~

Hyukie is sooo charismatic. Jae Bum looks like a boy next to him....hehehehe...

Some of things that Hyuk said @ the Vogue interview

When asked about the concept of the photoshoot

Hyuk answered that the whole idea is to show a wild beast like persona but that actually they are gentle men. :lol:

Hyuk then went on to praising Jae Bum was like a panther. He said JB matches the photoshoot and that he expressed a trendy feeling.

Jae Bum then went on to say the shoot is really great. Because of Hyuk, he wants to grow a moustache now :lol:. JB also said that Hyuk is really cool and awesome and that he was really nervous having to work with Hyuk.

At the end Hyuk said the hopes to be an actor that in all his works he can portray his character in a way that the audience can understand, relate to and empathize with.

ripgal: yeah we're not super excited about Poseidon either hehehehe. Having said that though the writer is only 1 of the 3 writers for Iris so hopefully this one (that does Poseidon) is the better one :lol:. Then again Poseidon isn't even 100% confirmed so who knows....

DC Hyuk is loving X Dongsaeng now. They just read what X Dongsaeng wrote in her cy. Everyone wants them to do a movie together too. They said how sweet of X dongsaeng to write those things.

Ocha: Thanks so much for the translations. So now DC Hyuk is calling hyuk and our onion "X oppa-X dongsaeng". That is soooooooooooo cute. I still remember when Onion's telling the story of "X oppa-X dongsaeng", she was so sweet and cute :D

ripgal: We're definitely not greedy. They're the best cp I've ever watched together and they're so close and comfortable with each other. Never watch enough of them ! I know the chances of them doing a project together again soon are slim. I just wish..........

qwenli: Your caps are wonderful. Hyuk looks the best when he's in Japan(ep 12 to 14/15?) where they had their very last shootings of the drama. His complexion returns to his natural tone and his hairdo's normal :phew:. Just finished FF watching ep 17 today :wacko:

Guest Ender's Girl

For those interested in Hyuk's early work, I reviewed Volcano High on my blog. It's actually a 2-part movie smackdown between Volcano High and Crows Zero (by Japanese filmmaker Miike Takashi).

Battlefield High School:

Part 1: Crows Zero I & II

Part 2: Volcano High

Enjoy! ;)

Thanks for the pics, o-cha! :lol: Those cornrows? Gangsta-hawt! :sweatingbullets: When he wears it like that -- iLike, although I'm personally missing the Dr. Min Gi-seo hair. :)

Guest ripgal

I finally got to watch Jang Hyuk's win win episode with the Chuno gang subbed. Absolutely loved it.

And my respect for him as a person and an actor rose notches after watching the whole feature.  His thoughts, his dedication to his profession, and even the way he treats others. So warm and heartfelt.  So so jjang!

Mrs. Jang, you are so so so lucky. You def got the right man!

"Kajima!~"

SO CUTE!

Guest eatnsnooze

I'm itching to re-watch Chuno now... just to satisfy my Hyukie needs. Still very bummed that IHQ did it to him with Secret Garden. T_T

Speaking of Chuno, I wonder whether Hyuk is planning on a cameo for PD Kwak's new drama Runaway now that LDH, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Jong Hyuk, Gong Hyung Jin, Sung Dong Il , Han Jung Soo, and even Danny Ahn has shown their faces.

I finally got to watch Jang Hyuk's win win episode with the Chuno gang subbed. Absolutely loved it.

And my respect for him as a person and an actor rose notches after watching the whole feature.  His thoughts, his dedication to his profession, and even the way he treats others. So warm and heartfelt.  So so jjang!

Mrs. Jang, you are so so so lucky. You def got the right man!

"Kajima!~"

SO CUTE!

ripgal, Could you please tell me where can I find this subbed video?, I really wish to see it with subs.