Saiunkoku Monogatari

Guest pinkblossom425

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*waves*

Was doing some saiunkoku name research and came across this thread. Didn't realize soompi had a thread for this ^^

Haven't read it.

As for the anime, I've finshed season 1 and half-way through season 2 :)

My fave character is Shuurei's slightly obsessive and all-powerful, Kou Renshin :D lolz Though he doesn't make enough appearances >_> But I guess we can only take Renshin in small doses :sweatingbullets:

Guest babossagaji

what?! there's an anime for this?! omg! I loved the manga even though I've only read up to 2 or 3 volumes...

kekeke, I love it how she thinks the crown prince's gay the whole time

^^I thought the emperor at first was truly gay, but it was just an act. He was too darn cute to be gay -_-. But Ryuuki loves Shuurei a lot so :blush: . Another fun fave is Ryuuren. Man, the guy is totally odd but in a cool and lovable way.

Guest ntxoo89

i love this anime

i still need to finish watching it

i stopped watching it after episode 22 or something

dun remember but yup yup I LOVE IT

Guest Q_Park

okay it's been a couple of days since i discovered this anime/manga and i'm already on episode 24! .lol.

it's sooo adicting! but does anybody know where i can i read this online?

- Kyu

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maane03

hi new to this thread. Im also a fanatic fan of saiunkoku monogatari.

and right now I'm still keeping watch for the new ep to be uploaded in crunchyroll so far they have already 16 ep of season 2 with english sub. In youtube they alreary have 33 ep w/out sub. But in avzn tv grr they were stock in ep 9 of the 2nd season.

the story is getting better so far. :rolleyes:

Guest HappyExpress

i started and finished the first season about a day ago....

i began to watch this anime because i was browsing soompi and saw this thread~

very interesting anime.... but i heard that in the end of the novel shuurei gets together with seiran shi....

im soo torn between the whole seiran shi - shuurei - ryuuki triangle.... @_@ i love both characters~ T_T

In Japan the novel haven't finished yet.............. <_<

I LOVE this manga/anime ^^

Last summer, I caught up and watched all of season 1.

Season 2 is being released really slowly.... not that I care though, I'll just catch up again this coming summer XD

If you like historical animes/manga and love bishies, THIS IS SO FOR YOU! <3

okay it's been a couple of days since i discovered this anime/manga and i'm already on episode 24! .lol.

it's sooo adicting! but does anybody know where i can i read this online?

- Kyu

If you want to download the chapters, VK Scans are doing it: http://vk.rinne.nu/

I dunno about reading them online though

wow this anime seems popular. is it THAT good? haha stupid question. anyway ill check it out when i have time. =) this reminds me of fushigi yugi a lil

• 3 weeks later...

i'm waiting for Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 2 Episode 18 to be subbed.

at first i was a little unsure on historical animes but this one is really good!

- Kyu

Guest Eddokun

OMG OMG OMG did anyone watch the latest episode? season 2 episode 37? it was soooo awesome >< hahahahaha i don't know what is it about this series either but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ^-^

even though i cannot say how much i hate recap episodes... one ok maybe two i will forgive but they totally overdid it for the second season ><...

I CANNOT WAIT FOR 38!!!

i can't believe 39 will be the end... i think the end might be totally rushed :*( but seriously i don't care what people say about how its gonna lose popularity if they make third season its gonna get repetitive bla bla... I TOTALLY WANT IT lol...

i sound totally obsessed -_-

^ I've seen 37 :) I know what you mean. The recaps are a bit more extensive for the second season, but since most 'plot' explosive animes only make it up to 12 episodes, I guess it's not too bad. For the second season, I think they tried to pull off 'politics and intrigue', but since the anime didn't exactly attract people in that way from the beginning, it can get boring. As for the people who watch it for the 'politics and intrigue', the plot and conflicts were sometimes oversimplified and felt half-hearted...The Twelve Kingdoms was just so much better in that aspect. Nevertheless, everything can be forgiven because of the characters and bishous :D

People are saying that there will be third season, but I'm not certain since the anime is now ahead of the novels themselves...

Guest Eddokun

^yes with the characters they have everything can be forgiven LOL ^^;;; but i really do love all the characters... ^^;;;;

do you know how many novels are out? im trying to collect them in Korean ^^;;; but i didn't know the anime was already ahead of the novel wow O_O

I can't wait for episode 38 on sunday ^-^

Guest ninjaneko

i just finished the first season last week. and i'm so totally inlove with the characters.

just want to ask is there a subbed 2nd season already? my hubby said that he only has until season 2 ep 5.

so if you know any links, pls pm me!!! :) thanks

Archived