Saiunkoku Monogatari

Guest pinkblossom425

Guest Eddokun

I just finished watching episode 38 and im thinking wtf... how is the next episode going to wrap everything up??? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! SERIOUSLY TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE ><

the pyo? hyo? family sorry don't know the english sound for that crazy family O_O with white hair and blue eyes... that isn't solved in ANY way wut so ever...

shusui... whats gonna happen to her? O_o and shiba jin? O_o

and dat evil guy that set all this up those 2 guys!!! O_O!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE IM TELLING YOU

i loved the cute moments in episode 38 but no improvement on shuurei and ryuuki and ryuuki said hes gonna take jyusan hime as his wife NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ><

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest palexskin

i really like this anime. i've only watched up to bout half of season 2 though.

i like how this anime isn't all about romance and stuff.

"Ha jee ma leeeeeeee" -------> first phrase of the opening song lol sorry that's the only part i know

Guest Eddokun

omg...

that is all i can say about the ending of the second season -_- WTH WAS THAT????? no conclusion WHAT SO EVER!!! i am sooooooooooooooooo mad right now -_- they better explain this have a special episode third season OVA something -_- because WHAT WAS THAT???? ><

im so frustrated i can't even let out my thoughts right lol ><

Guest MizJudge.d

Gah don't tell me that imma sit through the entire second season to just to see Shuurei ends up with no one. Yes, I'm gonna be mad, I hope Sakujun is still alive and take Shuurei as his wife =DD

Guest litoaznbbumbl

seen all of the first season but not the second season. its good, strong female lead who tries to overcome the prejudice of the female/male role in society. lots of bishies! ^^

im not interested enough to watch the second season though =\

you can watch it on crunchyroll just type it in the search and watch

• 2 months later...
Guest iAD0RKABLESi

"Ha jee ma leeeeeeee" -------> first phrase of the opening song lol sorry that's the only part i know

LOLLLL! :lol: :lol: I have that part stuck in my mind too! everytime I load this anime thats the part I always hear, it gets so annoying LOL.

• 1 month later...

I started watching this anime with half interest and half ... desperateness to just watch anything but it won me over pretty quickly and made me feel kind of guilty that I didn't go into it with full blown fangirly-ness. But that's where I am now. lol I'm surprised that I love all the main characters because that usually never happens with me but it's a pleasant surprise so it's all good~ I really can't wait for more. T_T

Guest c0lap1nada

I just finished watching episode 38 and im thinking wtf... how is the next episode going to wrap everything up??? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! SERIOUSLY TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE ><

the pyo? hyo? family sorry don't know the english sound for that crazy family O_O with white hair and blue eyes... that isn't solved in ANY way wut so ever...

shusui... whats gonna happen to her? O_o and shiba jin? O_o

and dat evil guy that set all this up those 2 guys!!! O_O!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE IM TELLING YOU

i loved the cute moments in episode 38 but no improvement on shuurei and ryuuki and ryuuki said hes gonna take jyusan hime as his wife NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ><

If that freaking happens, I will go crazy and this will be like.. the worst anime ever... =_=

Edit:

Nevermind. I read spoilers. T_T WHAT A GAY ENDING... I STARTED WATCHING THIS ANIME WITH 78 EPISODES HOPING FOR SOME ROMANCE BETWEEN SHUUREI AND RYUUKI! God... Shuurei annoys me now. ;(

Guest Eddokun

^lol i totally understand what you are saying hahahha

well i can't blame shurei if she really does not have anything for ryuuki... i mean i don't want her to end up with him for sympathatic reasons BUT!!! BUT!!!!!!! near the end of season 2 it really DID seem like she liked him... that one scene where she cried seeing how he was safe... i thought OMG YES ITS HAPPENING... and dan the end totally hit me

-_- it was like a WTF ending lol...

that is why i am hoping for a season 3 LOL

and another thing i find disturbing is that shurei i think had a thing for sakujun when hes same age as kurou HER UNCLE OMG! LOL i understand in the past that didn't matter but it still bothers me LOL

Archived