Saiunkoku Monogatari

Guest pinkblossom425

Guest Rosebud

well I guess no one is posting on this thread and I just found it. Just watched the end of the first season. Acording to somewhere I read, there is going to be a 2nd season. So far the anime doesn't have some of the things that shadowdreams says is in the novels. I think the novels are still coming out. I like how the lead character matured through out the show. Very realistic to live.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poopoo

I LOOOOOOVE THIS ANIME

it doesnt seem that popular but its one of the best i've seen so far..and there's few cus i barely watch anime : D

i havent finished the first season yet. does anywun know how much the second season will have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SlowPeppeR

Man, I'm done with watching the first season today. ^o^

There's not much love-scenes and such, and those little

moments get to you so bad. Y_Y

I really like the anime and all the handsome guys! They ALL are very HANDSOME.

Though a few are very feminine-like, such as Sa Sakujun. LOL.

So many times that I was torn between Shi Ryuuki and Shi Reisan. lol.

I love this anime. :D Not much love stuff, but it's always good to have some anime

focusing on some politics-ish and women rights and whatnot.

Guest christina

all the guys are hot but i think the hottest guy is that eccentric dude who calls that girl his soul friend or something like that. I forgot his name. Anyways, he is definitely the hottest lookin one. I somehow dont want her to end up with the emperor though...

Guest Wynter

Currently watching this anime too! It's getting quite popular, I think, because now the subs are all out and you can get all the eps in a batch torrent.

I love the story and the main character, not to mention all the bishies. :w00t: The OP and ED are nice too, rather unconventional songs which are catchy nonetheless.

This will certainly be an anime I finish watching! Haha. If I watch an anime that bores me I usually just give up halfway. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lady_muimui

I'm on episode 29 of this and i love it!! even though each character is like intellectually gifted, they all have weird characteristics which make them all lovable (ex: Li Kouyuu being the genius that he is yet always getting lost xD, or Shuurei's uncle, Kou Reishin, and how he gets upset when Ryuuki was gonna argue with that kid that he was gonna marry Shuurei and that fan flew at Ryuuki >_<). I'm usually not into historical animes but the characters keep me at it. ^0^ I really want Shuurei and Ryuuki to hurry up and get together...and I hope it ends like that. Unfortunately, seeing as how Shuurei values her dream over romance, I have a hunch that it's not gonna end like that. Hopefully, I'm wrong though.

Guest tifachan

I love this anime and I'm currently reading the manga (through scanlations). Too bad the second season got licensed. >_<

But nevertheless, omg, I am in love with the story's plot with all this historical-ness (I think. XD)! Shuurei's so funny and she's so lucky to be surrounded by all these guys.

The drama and action really puts a lot more into this series. =)

Has anyone read the novels?

Guest Smileforjessie

My god this anime is good...

is there a second season for this as well?

wowwwww

i cant wait to finish it,im at episode 7 atm haha ><

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i've been on ep 1 the whole time...for season 2. well i don't see any release on the other ep. or is it just me?

• 1 month later...

I don't usually like historical anime/manga, but this one is so good! I guess it's 'cause the characters really stick out to me. And there's lots of bishies! <33 Too bad there's not much romance in here. There are some scenes, but it's like arrrggh..moreeee. I finished watching the first season and i'm still waiting for the rest of the second season...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived