Big Mama

dahanizzle

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esprit

ohhh i completely forgot that they will release their album soon...was looking forward to it, i'm so wondering how it sounds like. i'm still sad, that they've left YG :(

thanks very much, absolutezero ^^

Big Mama's 4th album is ranked No. 1 on Hanteo's sales chart today. I think it is the first time they are being ranked No. 1 on the sales chart. Congrats to them.

BTW, great comeback performance on Inky Gayo. I think the song is more pop and less R&B.

Guest cookievang

these ladys are SUPPPPPER TALENTED and need to be known man. seriously they rock.

i LOVE THEM. and i love there style of choice in everything. i hope they never die down cause they have

some amazing VOICES.

Guest missy_jiee

mad props to Big Mama for their new album.

i absolutely love their new cd.

i think it's the best one so far. better than the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

when i get my paycheck, i'm totally buying their latest cd.

but, it's sad they left YG...

but i guess it's for the better cuz their new cd rocks!

Guest StarCrystal

Think anyone can give a brief summary about this article? I'm guessing they're saying their thanks to the previous companies they have worked with, YG and M-Boat ~

I hope they can be a special guest at the One Concert ><~

2007-10-18

Big Mama, "President Yang Hyun Seok, Thank You"

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=289023

11914344419401bh2.jpg

Guest twothree

the women are getting thinner (well, only two of them), but I can't help but feel that Koreans accept them more now that most of them are getting to be thin. Their voices are still as amazing as ever. They never looked better too, but I like their image for Never Mind, more classy somehow. I'm so happy for their success right now. I hope it continues and goes up more.

Big Mama <33

Blossom is a pretty awesome album... love the songs and the soloes.

I really like "배반", the title track, but my favorite song off the album is 이영현's solo, "사랑해서...". POWERFUL vocals and amazing projection from my favorite member in that track.

And yeah, she definitely lost a lot of weight... she looks prettier! But the most important thing is that she still has those richard simmons-kicking vocals.

Guest cindel25

Think anyone can give a brief summary about this article? I'm guessing they're saying their thanks to the previous companies they have worked with, YG and M-Boat ~

I hope they can be a special guest at the One Concert ><~

2007-10-18

Big Mama, "President Yang Hyun Seok, Thank You"

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=289023

%7Boption%7D11914344419401bh2.jpg

I'm telling ya; they tore it up during the YG Family 10th Anniversary Con! I'm glad they are getting the recognition they deserved.

Archived