[movie 2006] A.P.T. aka Apartment 아파트

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

Horror. Go So-Young, Kang Sung-Jin, Yoo Min, Jang Hee-Jin, etc.
One of the most anticipated K-horror by Ahn Byung Gi and the come back of actress Go So Young.

아파트 (A.P.T. aka APARTMENT)

m0010001aptbonposterjpgw500kp1.jpgm0010006apartp1w500ms7.jpg

m0010002apartp2w500ni1.jpgm0010003apartp3w500um0.jpg

m0010004apartp4w500sj7.jpg

Director: Ahn Byung-Gi

Starring: Go So-Young , Kang Sung-Jin , Yoo Min , Jang Hee-Jin , Park Ha-Seon.

Twitch Film: - Chungmuro Daily: Korean Press Reviews

Ahn Byung-Gi Talks APARTMENT

Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 700K, Windows Media)

Theatirical Trailer (Downloadable, 9Mb, Windows Media)

Teaser Trailer (Streaming, 700K, Windows Media)

Making Of (Streaming, 500k, Windows Media)

Movie Stills / Posters

Guest sungified

The posters looks scary, that's great! xD I have been waiting for another thriller to come out. :] I'll be waiting for this! xD

Guest purpleZ

Hi all, have you seen the trailers? They looked quite scary. I've heard about this movie for quite some time. I've been waiting for this one to come out also. Will not miss it, as well as other K and J horrors!

Guest Solly

daaaaang! that looks really scary! can't wait to watch it! :DDDDD i'm a horror movie freak xDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purpleZ

daaaaang! that looks really scary! can't wait to watch it! :DDDDD i'm a horror movie freak xDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

I also love horror movies! Never missed a J and K horrors! Except if I can't find them. :D

that looks so scary and creepy... i feel shivers just looking at the posters... blood -0-!!

AHHH!!!! yah...agreed -_- looks effin scary to me... but guess what?

I WANNA SEE! I WANNA SEE! :w00t::w00t:

do u guys know the plot, and when its gonna come out?

Guest ponkie

If you click on one of the links on the first post, you would know what the plot is.

The movie is already available for dl.

I'm not a big fan of Korean horror, but I enjoy this one. Again, you can't escape the "long-haired ghost girl". The creaking noise the ghost makes sound like a rip-off of The Grudge. It gets annoying after awhile.

Yoo Min was in this movie? I have no idea. Got to rewatch it again.

Guest SukarDrops

ok i was really confused in the begining and i really hate that noise the ghost makes when it walks..click click clack crap pop pop pop...but what i dont get is why did the chick tell the ghost not everybodys care for you was fake??? seriously she just wanted to get killed...and is there gonna be a part 2??? lol because why is she now the ghost clocking around in her heels???such a cool ghost in style..and who was the first girl they showed cutting her self up??? lol oh and cunho you can get this from naynay123's clubbox

Guest dollfacexC

i just finished watching this movie and i was like huh? why was yoomin in the movie first of all, what was she? and the ending... im so confused

overall this movie was ok just confusing

Guest poopoo

i watched a lil of it ..im gonna finish watching i just came here for spoilers x_X

nothing really scary happened yet

the girl that plays the ghost is kinda good lookng too LOL its weird how she wears all red O_o wonder wat the ending is...alot of people were saying they didnt like it

edit*

i just finished watching..

didnt like the ending either.

hm the movie wasnt actually scary at all! INTERESTING HATRED STORYline as usual but i really like the actors and actresses in there..go soo young and jang hee jin :wub:

whos yoo min? was she the high skewl girl?

it was sad for heejin i almost cried :lol:

Archived