♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Episode 24 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 22.6% (2nd; +1.8%) / Seoul 26.2% (2nd; +2.6%) 
TNmS:  Nationwide 20.7% (3rd; +1.2%) / Seoul 24.7% (2nd; +1.1%)
I noticed that from when the episodes started to focus more on HJW the ratings increased a lot. HJW ratings power is super.

I'm so disappointed!
I was thinking tomorrow as the 23rd so we'd get some videos and photos from the VIP première, but it's only the 22nd tomorrow!!!
Oh well, shouldn't be so greedy, we've already been getting a lot of goodies the last few months ever since EK started.

the96butterfly said: @larabn isn't weird as well that we find it weird? LOL it also made me realize that I am weird for liking HJW differently. LOL @ferlycious and I are straight women okaaay!
@ferlycious okay, I wont compete because that man is for that woman :P

She's really great! There are very few actors and actresses who actually go this far to get ready for their roles.

Why do you refer to That Man as that man? It's not allowed to talk about him?

Sorry, tried to back read as much as I can but I can't find it.
:\">

ChelseaS said: She's really great! There are very few actors and actresses who actually go this far to get ready for their roles.

Why do you refer to That Man as that man? It's not allowed to talk about him?

Sorry, tried to back read as much as I can but I can't find it.
:\">

@pegster
thank you :) that person filming the practice is a lucky person :))
he gets to be in the event with HJW lol
I think I'm still in my delulu mind here although I'm awake now

@ferlycious
you can't meet up when your young auntie is asleep and leave when she's awake
I'm going to tell papa that man :P
all the talking about the masked man. I dreamt HJW is wearing a wedding dress and beside her is a masked man :)) when I tried to take off his mask out of curiosity he tuned into a ninja and started running after me :)) serves me right for my curiosity .... I guess I'm mixing EK ninjas with HJW talk in my dreams now hehe
thanks for the posters

@pieracapozucca
wow at the ratings
the cast must be thrilled now....I think this was the point the audiences were waiting for
the start of SN the empress

omo I want a back hug from Ji Wonnie too :\">
how come in my dream she didn't hug me she just stood there in the wedding dress while her man chased me with ninja outfit .... no fair

it's not helping my delulu mind now that I wake up after dreaming of HJW too lol
will I dream of the belly dance scene too when I see it :))
@meyrin
whether it's girls or boys, HJW sure makes us all go crazy :))
@andra30
at the start of the series...very start I thought DK was cute and was liking their chemistry but now all I see when they are together is me wanting to skin him too ... no this ship is hunted with ghosts now nobody is shipping him anymore
thanks for the pics too

thanks all for your pics and videos and info :)
if I forgot someone...young auntie's mind is out of place after she dreamt of HJW lol
don't abandon your auntie okay :)

@larabn I was laughing reading your dream that's the result of being in the state of delulu last night young auntie  :)) Your brain subconsciously mixing all the events and your curiosity about HJW... even in dream its hard to know HJW's man so don't bother at all auntie because you'll end up to be chased =))
@pieracapozucca I keep on repeating that BTS, she's giggling and very playful while drawing Taltal :D Her drawing is not bad huh.... Amazing!

@andra30 and @pieracapozucca
thanks for the TT-SN BTS scenes gif and video
forget all the ships, I'm watching this drama with a new pairing :))
and wow HJW draws so well...I've already said it in the EK thread..but the best I can draw is the hangman character ... even in drawing HJW wins :))
but I thought she really slept in the BTS video...

wow HJW can't wait for my ji wonnie tomorrow :) hope she has a good rest before the premiere

@ferlycious
I know right :)) this man is really good in hiding lol even in my dream I couldn't take off his mask and he turned into a ninja protecting his identity...even my subconscious mind is curious now :))
while my dear ji wonnie looked stunning in the white wedding dress :x 
but did you ever see a bride and groom take photos with a standing mirror
that was them...they were holding that mirror from each side and taking photos with it like hugging it
:)) :)) .... omo I'm really cuckoo