♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cunn and @the96butterfly
I have 4 suggestions
melodrama with either all of them dying together holding hands to satisfy both ships here:) documentary about your appas and your amma's love story :P, and romantic comedy
and the last suggestion a reality show showing all of your amma's skills and dance
moves as well as your appa's talents too, I know one is good in singing but you can help me with @cunn's appa  :D

@larabn my Appa good at martial art likes Omma, can dance and singing. Better than @the96butterfly's appa...hehehe you should make my appa better than her...  :D I bet @andra30 good play femme fatale role ;)

@cunn
I need to observe both appas first so I'll be able to write which one will have amma's heart first :))
As for @andra30 I really need your confirmation, do you wanna be a villain :D
and I will include amma's @the96butterfly and @ferlycious daughters after years amma has 2 daughters and discovers the step daughter who ran away from home is still alive with the other appa :)) or @cunn do you prefer to have a birth mark so amma would recognize you too :))
and her close friend @pieracapozucca will help amma through those times :D
omo @andra are you trying to betray your close neighbor now and take the appas away from her =))

@meyrin my assistant where are you, I need your help in this project :)

see I'm a good writer and I've included all of you in this project now :D

@cunn I was about to put a looongg list why Umma and Appa belongs to each other.. but nevermind. LOL. I will give your appa a chance since HJW and your appa has not been able to work with each other yet. hehehe it wouldn't be fair for comparison  <:-P
I am sure my Appa wouldn't care much if your Appa gets to work with my Umma.. but in real life... [-X

@the96butterfly and @cunn
I need to figure out a plot which satisfies both parties now :)
but in order to do that and make you both happy I will have to do a similar plot to WHIB
and make amma love both appas ... omo.... :-t   :-O

@andra30
so you are a nun in my drama ...  who chose to be a nun because of her unrequited
love and not to betray HJW ... omo that's harsh and sad :(
yeah and the flu is making me hallucinate and more delulu now :))

@the96butterfly you know from what I heard my appa was omma past story..they had been separated because of my granpa El Temur hadn't approved them. Right now omma has your appa...I'm happy for omma, your appa hasn't bad either.    :D one more thing I'm your older stepsister so call me unnie-nim @ferlycious too >:D<

larabn said: :(@the96butterfly and @cunn
I need to figure out a plot which satisfies both parties now :)
but in order to do that and make you both happy I will have to do a similar plot to WHIB
and make amma love both appas ... omo.... :-t   :-O

@andra30
so you are a nun in my drama ...  who chose to be a nun because of her unrequited
love and not to betray HJW ... omo that's harsh and sad :(
yah and the flu is making me hallucinate and more delulu now :))

cunn said: @the96butterfly you know from what I heard my appa was omma past story..they had been separated because of my granpa El Temur hadn't approved them. Right now omma has your appa...I'm happy for omma, your appa hasn't bad either.    :D one more thing I'm your older stepsister so call me unnie-nim @ferlycious too >:D<

@the96butterfly
I hated the ending of WHIB, it was not sad but tragic to the extremes
I hated how he had to be so driven by anger and without thinking he would just kill the women he loves
it bugged me ..... What happened in bali?
I guess the answer is 3 people died tragically after a sad love story
and no way I will make the ending like WHIB... :D
yeah we are taking the project seriously now :))