♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@the96butterfly I want to answer your question but I'm not clear what is DP ? please forgive my ignorant ;) @larabn please don't kill my family. I beg you *puppy eyes*

@illay annyeong! welcome to the thread.. we are not talking about WY here kekeke that is only on EK thread lol
@cunn arraso, they have history and because of that.. 

@larabn since @cunn said Umma and her appa had history then how about my umma used to love her appa first but her appa went to another woman who is @andra30 and divorced HJW..LOL because @andra30 is super rich!!! But later on @andra30 realized she wanted to become a Nun and she left Cunn's App.  @cunn's appa did not know that HJW has a kid with him and that is @cunn. And then HJW got married again to my Appa HB because HB appa accepted HJW's past. But HJW's first love was really Cunn's appa and now her Appa wants to take HJW back. And now HJW is torn between her first love who is @cunn's appa and my Appa who loves her so much. 
Who is in HJW's heart? Who will she choose? 
aigoo.. what will be the ending?  :-?

@andra30
maybe I should go check my eyes because I've watched it  but couldn't see him :))
will try to watch it again and again until I find him

@the96butterfly
wow good thinking =D> the ending will be that amma will always love her first love @cunn 's appa but she also loves your appa because he was really loving to her and accepted her past... so she will remain with him but since @cunn 's appa will be in her life because of @cunn those three leads will always be in each other's lives
and amma will have both men in her heart

@the96butterfly yeah..nice one.. no one will hurt at the end..but @andra30 could be omma twin (look at her avatar it obviously HJW) my appa been confused seduce by her. @larabn punish my granpa El Temur..it all his fault, I'm separated from my omma X(

larabn said: @the96butterfly
wow good thinking =D> the ending will be that amma will always love her first love @cunn 's appa but she also loves your appa because he was really loving to her and accepted her past... so she will remain with him but since @cunn 's appa will be in her life because of @cunn those three leads will always be in each other's lives
and amma will have both men in her heart

@cunn I'm preparing a very nasty ending for your grandpa ET
maybe a whole scene of him being burnt in acid while remembering a flashback of all the bad things he did

@the96butterfly
this will be a good ending she will remain with your appa while still being in contact and friend with @cunn 's appa because he is her father... we can't let @cunn not see her father :D

@andra30
they are dancing too fast for my eyes to catch him lol

@the96butterfly thanks, I'm a bit slow with acronym but sorry it not your appa my dear it my husband Lawliet aka L from Death Note.  :D@larabn you know I love my granpa ET too, make it less tragic..  ;)@andra30 love that picture too...can we call it dirty beauty

@larabn we have to show the history of @Cunn's appa and umma so that people will see if they have good chemistry too! kekeke kamsahamnida! :) 
@cunn LOL im silly. I do not know anything about death note. byanee~! [-O<
@andra30 i love this pic below, it's like her eyes is telling someone " come and i'll kick you @$$" lol 1623623_606463659423395_295480554_n.png

@andra30
omo I hope HJW doesn't read our posts she will then read my crazy dream :))

@cunn
do you prefer for him to be given as food to very starving lions
that is less tragic :))

@the96butterfly
no worries, all the history will be included :))
I love the part in the huntresses teaser where she gives them a sign with her finger to come closer so she can beat them :D that was so cool

@the96butterfly nevermind  I forgive you. 
I love her costumes in The Huntress..unique suit HJW 'badass' character
@larabn :(( still cruel..feed him with a lot of sweet... die because of diabetes it could be less tragic

@andra30
yes she said that in interviews.
a link to soompi was also once posted in her facebook too
omo she will read about us praising her legs and abs then... so shy!!!