♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

the96butterfly said: @ferlycious hahah i know right? hahah amazed that Taltal was there.. wae? wae? hahah but JCW wasn't there..im sad. hahah JJM wasn't there too maybe because Appa knows he'll be staring at Umma too and to avoid he stopped him from coming! hahaha love how healthy looking HJW's legs are!  8-| :D

arraso @ferlycious.. but do you know if Jin Yi Han aka Taltal is dating anyone? I do not see him to be dating anywhere though so I hope he isn't heheh.. and I saw his profile it looks like they're already friends of HJW because he also was casted in Love, So Divine movie.. hmm.. they're also on the same age! :-?

the96butterfly said: arraso @ferlycious.. but do you know if Jin Yi Han aka Taltal is dating anyone? I do not see him to be dating anywhere though so I hope he isn't heheh.. and I saw his profile it looks like they're already friends of HJW because he also was casted in Love, So Divine movie.. hmm.. they're also on the same age! :-?

ferlycious said: Because of your info Unni I google him as well and I found out that they're on the same age but I thought that she's younger for years with HJW then it's about months only.. Taltal is so young looking for me maybe it's because of his flower boy hair in EK  :D I need to rewatch Love, So Divine for me to figure out his role in there... is he one of the seminarian? 

@the96butterfly I think he don't have a major role in that movie and I can't really confirm if that was Taltal but since he's a musical actor.. remember the scene when they were dancing and singing in the church for the wedding, there's a guy beside KSW he looks like Taltal.... or if that's not him then probably the info in dramawiki is incorrect :) But I highly doubt that he's not in the movie.

so first it was her abs and now we moved to legs :))
I can't blame you... I have a guilty confession myself
although I'm sleeping all day today and not functioning well haha but my eyes are well concentrated on her legs too in the pics and videos....those pics and videos are better than any medicine :))
and your appa didn't come, well if he was to come he will probably chase all the staring men with the ninja suit like in my dream :)) so in the premiere the guys saw abs in the movie and legs in real life ... that's too much for them to handle :))

wow tal tal is the same age as her......that is a pleasant info so my imaginations can run wild whenever I see them together now :D but I don't remember him in love so divine....maybe I should watch it again and look for waldo... do you know that game (where is waldo) :))

Someone on Baidu said other casts from EK, JJM, and JCW were also at the VIP premiere, but there were no photos, JJM arrived late (again haha).
When I saw the photo of HJW with Jin Ji Hee (the child actor, she's like 15?), I started thinking, HJW is old enough to be her mom haha.

so pretty  :x like an angel in heaven with the wind blowing her hair effect :x
if these pics were already posted before, tell me and I will remove them :)

1xMqPnX.jpg

cUJ4ggc.jpg

credits go to hajiwonworld twitter

EKJunkicopycopy_zps3106fd13.png
Forget EK, let's start new love triangle :) Ha Ji Won upcoming project :D

Title: The Queen's Men
Director: Unknown
Writer:
@larabn :D  

note: @the96butterfly..your father(left) & my father(right) :)

@cunn
so I'm the writer :)) interesting :D but I will need the help of the three daughters in this since it will involve your appas too :) need to start writing chop chop
HJW's 2 close friends are also needed for HJW's character in the drama
why am I getting the feeling it will be more of a reality show than drama :))

@ferlycious
thanks for the interview, I love HJW's answer :D

When they were asked about the belly dancing scene, Ha Ji Won said "I think I am happy because it makes me look really sexy"

yes it does :D

@andra30
thanks for the video :D

Guest AneliqA

cunn said: EKJunkicopycopy_zps3106fd13.png
Forget EK, let's start new love triangle :) Ha Ji Won upcoming project :D

Title: The Queen's Men
Director: Unknown
Writer:
@larabn :D  

note: @the96butterfly..your father(left) & my father(right) :)