♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

@Rodelyn Rejusooh dear, if Kinokuniya isn't available in the Philippines, I guess u could check some of the local Larger scaled bookstores.

@mylastwishes thank you so much for the translations! 

@TheRatchetFool_1023 yeah, i'll try to check it , hoping that there would be. Thank u @TheRatchetFool_1023 :)

On 12/16/2015 at 3:17 AM, mylastwishes said:

@ferlylicious, thanks for the tip about the photobook! I have placed my order :D

Also, clarification! I made a typo about the success part. "It is NOT one person standing alone at the top tasting success."

LOL leaving out 1 word can change the whole meaning of the sentence.

Since I'm very free now (though not for long cos my hols are 2 weeks only), I also started doing mini recaps for Go Go with Unnie. Ep 1 is up on that same blog link :)

my pleasure chingu! I've just got my copy of HJW's Secret Photobook, actually it took more than 2 weeks before it arrived.

wow!! I will be looking forward of your GGWE mini-recaps, there were mini-conversations of her and her sister from the show which I hope you can include in your recaps like when they're having a barbecue party :D

• Like 2

7 Lovestruck South Korean celebrities who have big crushes on fellow stars

Celebrities are just like us! We all have that star that will always have a special place in our hearts. Whether it be an actor, singer or model, we can't help turning up our inner fangirl (or fanboy) when we see a glimpse of them on-screen. Some of your favorite celebrities get butterflies for their fellow co-workers too. Let's take a look at seven precious celebrities that are crushing on fellow stars. 

(skip unrelated..)

4. Ok Taecyeon

The Assembly actor has harbored a major crush on Ha Ji Won since his debut in 2008. He finally took the proper fanboy photos with her this year! In the summer, he shared this message on Twitter: "Finally, eight years after my debut, it’s time for my wish to come true...Tada...The goddess has arrived."

f2bd80b0-c3b4-4105-8340-4f10d439f297.jpg
Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-lovestruck-south-korean-celebrities-who-have-big-crushes-on-fellow-stars/

• Like 3

7 Korean celebrity best friends who should just go out already

You know who I’m talking about—the best friends who pose for photos together, are seen smiling together, and are always exchanging jokes, but say they are not dating. Yes, they are just good friends like they say, so why do fans keep talking about them as a couple? It’s because they would look so cute together if they actually dated! And their babies would be so adorable and would one day be featured on Return of Superman! Let’s take a look at 7 Korean celebrity best friends who should just go out already!

(skip unrelated)

2. Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin
90ecb31c-b58c-43f5-bdc2-abcba881368e.png

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin’s friendship dates back to Secret Garden, in which the couple’s latte foam kiss epitomized sweet romance. Ha Ji Won still picks Hyun Bin as her best male actor friend. Ha Ji Won said Hyun Bin texted her encouraging words while filming Empress Ki

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-korean-celebrity-couples-of-best-friends-who-should-go-out-already/

>>I don't think so that they're on the level of BFF maybe just simply friends :) 

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious Taeckyeon is Ha Ji Won fan for a long time >___< but for Hyun Bin and Ji Won unnie relationship, I think it's quite good though cuz Secret Gardan was ended since 2010, she still mentioned him in 2014. Their freindship is still strong.

Spoiler

PS. @ferlycious you've played Twitter? If so, I think I'm now following you LOL

The Mediterranean Garden Collection

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

A High Jewellery collection inspired by the intense beauty and the glamour of the Riviera

Celebrating the free spirit of the 1960s and 1970s, the Extremely Piaget collection recalls a stellar period of creativity and innovation in the history of the Maison, marked by an explosion of colour and new shapes, and enhanced by the most precious materials: diamonds, colourful stones and exquisite gold. 

During these carefree years, with its bold creations, Piaget established itself as the brand of choice for celebrities and the international jet set who enjoyed the glamour of life on the Riviera, and regularly frequented its extraordinary parties, some organised by Mr Piaget himself. Finding inspiration in its rich heritage, the new Piaget Mediterranean Garden collection brings a contemporary twist to the captivating lifestyle of the Riviera with its elegant festivities and stylish fashions. Exploring the elaborate marriage of brilliant stones and intricate gold techniques, these surprising designs for the sophisticated modern woman embody the distinctive elegance associated with Mediterranean living since the 1960s.

With her elegant and refined demeanor, Korean actress Ha Ji Won is invited by Piaget to present this bewitching new Mediterranean Garden High Jewellery collection in three different styles: charming roses, carefree Mediterranean, and classic elegance. 

Ha Ji Won perfectly interpreted the extraordinary sophisticated modern woman with the adornment of this exquisite collection, bringing to life the beauty of blooming roses, palm trees and shimmering waters in a style. 

Earlier this year, Ha spent her holidays in the south of France to enjoy the warm sunshine and the greenery of the French Riviera. During the photo shooting, the collection reminded Ha of those pleasant times, “Piaget is a classic brand desired by all. It represents the hope for radiance. It’s an honor to wear the Mediterranean Garden collection and I absolutely love every piece. They remind me of the warmth of the sun and the magnificent scenery. I feel extraordinarily elegant and warm.”

Link: http://int.piaget.com/events/the-mediterranean-garden-high-jewellery-collection

• Like 8

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM, ferlycious said:

Wow. .so very cute, kyakkk!!! I want to pinch and kiss her chickS. .☺0

Wow !!!!!! She so beautiful @ferlycious so many pictures has been uploaded in instagram and facebook fan page. 

• Like 1