♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

i am not a fan of Rain,so i wish he will drop In time with you,and choose the Hong sisters drama.All the best for our HJW.

Guest novminer

I thought i was the only one who`s not betting for Rain as Le da ren...i don`t find him suits for the role....sorry...rain please reject it as you rejected hjw to be your dance partner ( he chose ksa) before...you're goodlookin but not enough to be le da ren..sorry in advance for i offended rain' s fans here.....

• HA Ji-won Boards China-Korea Co-production
  • by June Kim /  Mar 24, 2015
  • rLVDtZOrATWpkRVVuodV.jpg
  • Korean Actress Expands Her Stage

• Actress HA Ji-won of The Phone (2002),Haeundae (2009) and most recently Chronicle of a Blood Merchant is considering boarding a Korean-Chinese co-production. According to her management company Sun and Moon Entertainment on March 19th, HA is in the last stages of signing her role in Mok-soom Geun Yeon-ae (w/t). Mok-soom Geun Yeon-ae which means ‘love to die for’ is a love story about a couple. This is the directorial debut of SONG Min-gyu, who previously produced My Way (2011). Taiwanese actor CHEN Bolin will be playing the male lead. CHEN has made a name for himself through various TV dramas and romantic comedy films. He had also starred in 20! Once Again last year which is the remake of Korea’s Miss Granny. HA has been broadening her stage internationally since she signed with United Talent Agency (UTA) in 2013. She is one of the few from Korea who have stepped into Hollywood. Although she hasn’t yet found the right role in USA, her involvement with Mok-soom Geun Yeon-ae and her partnership with UTA leads many to anticipate a bright and global future for the actress. She is the first Korean to have joined the agency.
    LINK: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=3376&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=#sthash.Zpda8feU.uxfs

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won listed as one of the most trusted actresses

photo578453_zpsttzm654q.jpg

Ha Ji-won is now in the list of being one of the most trusted actresses.

CJ CGV conducted a survey with 925 audiences who have visited CGV more than two times a year and 28.4% of them chose Song Kang-ho to be the most trustworthy.

He was also chosen as the best actor. 56.6% of them even voted that they intended on watching his new movie "The Throne".

Following Song Kang-ho were Hwang Jeong-minHa Jeong-wooChoi Min-sikKang Dong-won,Ryoo Seung-ryongKim Yoon-seokCha Tae-hyeonSeol Kyeong-gu and more.

Ha Ji-won is one of the very few actresses who made it to the top 13.

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-listed-as-one-of-the-most-trusted-actresses-80031.html

annyeong..!! first time posting here. but i have been a long time fan of ha ji won.. So looking forward her new drama.. 

novminer said: I thought i was the only one who`s not betting for Rain as Le da ren...i don`t find him suits for the role....sorry...rain please reject it as you rejected hjw to be your dance partner ( he chose ksa) before...you're goodlookin but not enough to be le da ren..sorry in advance for i offended rain' s fans here.....

March 25, 2015
Song Kang-ho Named Best Actor
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
Song Kang-ho has been named Korea's most skilled actor. In a straw poll of 925 moviegoers by CGV in January and February, 28 percent picked Song. 
Asked whether they would watch Song's next film, 57 percent said yes.
2015032500976_0.jpg
From left, Song Kang-ho, Hwang Jung-min and Ha Ji-won 
Hwang Jung-min came second, followed by Ha Jung-woo, Choi Min-sik and Kang Dong-won. 
The rankings confirm to the axiom that a lead in his 40s improves the chances of the film becoming a hit in Korea.
Ha Ji-won, at 13th overall, was named best actress.

Guest novminer

Ha ji won is established actress,..in terms of acting she'S superstar...i am very greatful that i am one of her fans...

Guest novminer

Who`s with her in this event?.she has been busy this past few days...I am ao much excited for her new drama and movie..i'm praying that she'll accept it..

Other than the 'most trusted actor/actress' survey, CGV also conducted a 'best actor/actress' and 'most charismatic actor/actress' survey on the same 925 moviegoers who watch movies at least 4 times a year.

As mentioned earlier, Ha Ji Won was ranked 1st in the 'most trusted actress' survey (13th in the overall 'most trusted actor/actress' survey & the only actress in top 15), 2nd in the 'best actress' survey and 5th in the 'most charismatic actress' survey. If we were to take her position in all three surveys into consideration, she has the best overall result.

'Most Trusted Actress' Ranking

1) Ha Ji Won (6.1%)
2) Son Ye Jin (4.3%)
3) Gong Hyo Jin (4.2%)
4) Jun Ji Hyun (4.1%)
5) Kim Hye Su (4.0%)
6) Jeon Do Yeon (3.7%)
7) Moon Chae Won (3.0%)
8) Han Hyo Joo (2.9%)
9) Kang So Ra (2.4%)
10) Han Ji Min (2.2%)

67aefb2ctw1eqj4z6e999j20by087wer.jpg

'Best Actress' Ranking

1) Jeon Do Yeon (4.9%)
2) Ha Ji Won (4.0%)
3) Kim Hye Su (2.8%)
4) Gong Hyo Jin (2.7%)
5) Kim Hee Ae (2.7%)
6) Na Moon Hee (2.4%)
7) Moon So Ri (2.3%)
8) Son Ye Jin (2.1%)
9) Yoon Yeo Jung (1.8%)
10) Go Hyun Jung (1.7%)

67aefb2ctw1eqj4z673s0j20e40a0mxj.jpg

'Most Charismatic Actress' Ranking

1) Son Ye Jin (9%)
2) Jun Ji Hyun (7.2%)
3) Kim Hye Su (5.8%)
4) Song Hye Kyo (5.6%)
5) Ha Ji Won (5.2%)
    Han Ji Min (5.2%)
7) Shin Min Ah (5.0%)
8) Moon Chae Won (4.3%)
9) Han Hyo Joo (4.1%)
10) Kang So Ra (4.0%)

67aefb2ctw1eqj4z7ug4aj20ec0a4jrz.jpg

translated by zoompi123
credit: DC HJW

---------------

Noh Min Woo from idol group 'Boyfriend' named Ha Ji Won as his ideal girl in his recent interview.

source: http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20150326000312&md=20150326130118_BL