Quantcast

Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Current Film: 2020 ‘PAWN/Collateral’ (NOW SHOWING)

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• strwbrry

• andra30

• Libera

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

♥ Pearl Of Asia ♥  "I felt like I lack something, and that's why I always want to learn. " - Ha Ji Won “I think it’s my greatest joy and pride to have received so much love as an actress – I

Are you missing 1+1 couple ???....Looks like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook beside the KNTV interview they did a photoshoot for Hanryu Pia Japanese Magazines  no 10/31....Pillow fight   They are so cute !

Hello, I have finally gotten around to translating that interview she did for the Singapore magazine, iWeekly. I uploaded the translation and the pics of the magazine on my blog too: http://medmindmoc

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won reveals about her 'ideal type', "Good-looking, humorous man, who is also great at cooking" 

photo601869_zps2xuufhzp.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won revealed her ideas about her perfect significant other during the interview with SBS' SBS 'Night of TV Entertainment' on June 10th.

On this show, Ha Ji-won first showed off about her perfect skin saying, "My skin feels like honey even after I stayed up all night filming dramas or movies".

And then she shared her tips on taking care of skin. She said, "I wash my face a lot. I even wash my face at a rest area during road trip. So I guess people must have seen me many times". She emphasized washing face many times throughout the day was her secret to protect her skin.

On this show, after Ha Ji-won watched a short video clip showing her saying, "I don't like a good-looking man", she said, "Why did I say that". It made those watching burst into laughter.

Ha Ji-won was being honest saying, "I like a good-looking, humorous man, who is also great at cooking".

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc...

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-reveals-about-her-ideal-type--good-looking-humorous-man-who-is-also-great-at-cooking-83077.html

Guest puddleofgrace

@puddleofgrace We're the forever teammates in terms of positively looking forward to Eonnie's drama. Kombe!!! I hope you're still lurking in the TTWWNILove Forum despite the recent ruckus in the drama BTS. 

51021151.jpg

@puddleofgrace We're the forever teammates in terms of positively looking forward to Eonnie's drama. Kombe!!! I hope you're still lurking in the TTWWNILove Forum despite the recent ruckus in the drama BTS. 

51021151.jpg

Oh!How sweet of you!

Yeah!We'll definitely be teammates!

thanks!

• Jillia changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
  • Guest unfeatured this topic