♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest thedolleffect

Wow! It's been months since I last visited the thread and posted something. sweatingbullets.gif Been terribly preoccupied with my professional career. Anyway, I'm overwhelmingly happy to be back!!! biggrin.gif Hello to everyone! Did some backtracking of almost 20 pages and it's great to see the ever-loyal and dedicated supporters of HJW here. And extending my warmest welcome to all the new ones! Thanks for all the updates! smile.gif

Though Ha Ji Won has mostly been busy lately with non-commercial projects/activities, it's good to know that she's spending quality time with her fans and with different people for various causes and advocacy. Truly, she's one Amazing Yeoja! wink.gif

Can't wait for "As One" to be shown. We all know how hard our unnie worked for this movie. This movie is going to be BIG! laugh.gif Also looking forward to the possible pairing of Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung again. Really hope this is true. Don't want to get my hopes too high. But if this will be confirmed, it would surely be a pleasant delight to all fans of the two. biggrin.gif

credit enewsworld

Ha Ji Won to Debut as a Writer

2011-11-21 11:21, CJ E&M enewsWorld Misun Lee

Ha Ji Won will be adding another occupation to her resume - the actress has been working on writing an essay book with an aim to publish it early next year.

The book will contain her autobiography along with her views on acting and what her acquaintances think about her.

A representative of her publisher Booklog Company said, “We are planning to show her efforts and passion as one of the best actresses in Korea, and how she has been living and is going to live as an actress, and what she wants to tell those who rush toward their dreams.”

42685861.jpg

Ha reportedly has been received offers from several publishing companies before, which means she attracted attention not only as an actress but also as a potential writer.

In particular, the fact that she has been low-profile in terms of her private life added to her charms as a writer because there may be many fans who want to know about her true life story.

After wrapping up filming for the movie Korea in September, the actress is currently looking into her next piece.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Gwan

credit hancinema

Ha Ji-won becomes a writer, will release a book next year

2011/11/20

Actress Ha Ji-won (33) is a writer now.

She is currently working on a manuscript to release next year. It should be autobiographical, with her views on acting and a discussion of other peoples' view of her.

The company that's publishing her book said, "The book will contain the efforts and passion of Ha Ji-won, her stories of being an actress, how she lives as an actress and words of advice to those pursuing their dreams, all from the best actress there is in Korea".

It is said that she received many offers from various publishers. She has been discussed as a writer as well and not just an actress. The fact that she doesn't reveal too much about her life is also another reason why she's so appealing as a writer. There are many people who look forward to her honest discussion through this book.

Ha Ji-won is currently looking at her next project after September, the movie "Korea".

Source: 하지원, 작가 대열 합류. 내년 초 에세이 발매

Guest communitygossip

Chilling Romance/오싹한 연애 VIP Premiere - Ha Ji Won 

at 0:36 mark  -  Video Link >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBi-ziNUC4c

at 0:49 mark  - Video Link >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbFRDn9WcwA

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for always making my day through new PHOTOS and updates! Heehee!

@F927, MYGHELL, and HUDSON, thank you again for your undying efforts on uploading those photos. Thank you so much! Heehee!

Oh, it is confirmed then that Ha Ji Won unni made a WEIBO account. Hmmmm... I think I read somewhere that the account was fake. Anyways, the video confirms that she really has an account. 

Just passed by Ha Ji Won's Wellmade Star site and found few articles. I hope someone can translate it for us. Anyways, I'll post it in here. ALL CREDITS to WELLMADE STARM. 

November 22, 2011

`기부천사` 하지원, 사랑의 희망운동화 전달 `훈훈`

굴림]지난 19일 배우 하지원이 독특한 사회공헌 활동에 참여해 우리 이웃들에게 희망 운동화를 전달했다. 

제일기획은 광고회사다운 기발함을 살려 광고회사-광고주-광고모델이 함께 사회에 공헌하는 아이디어 '제일 좋은 친구들'을 기획, 그 첫 번째로 스포츠 브랜드 아식스 모델 하지원 씨와 운동화 100켤레를 전달하는 ‘희망 운동화 전달식’을 개최했다. 

제일 좋은 친구들이란 제일기획이 광고대행 중인 광고주 제품을 도움이 필요한 개인과 단체에 기부하는 형식으로, 제품의 우수성을 알리고 광고 컨셉트를 활용한 이벤트를 펼쳐 광고메시지를 재(再)전파시키며 기부 행사에 광고모델을 초청해 시너지 효과를 제고시키는 데 목적을 뒀다. 

하지원은 “광고출연의 인연으로 이웃들과 희망을 나누는 의미 있는 자리를 함께 하게 돼서 뿌듯하다. 광고 촬영하면서 운동화 신고 참 많이 걷고 뛰었는데 여러분들에게 전달되는 운동화가 걷고 뛰는 곳곳에 꿈과 희망이 퍼져나가길 바란다”고 소감을 전했다. 

한편, 제일기획은 희망 운동화 전달을 위해 지난 달 페이스북으로 희망 운동화 이벤트를 실시해 총 50여 건의 감동 스토리를 접수 받았다. 이 중 시각장애 마라토너의 눈이 되어 마라톤 완주를 돕는 해피레그의 봉사원 박찬용씨 이야기를 포함한 9개의 사연을 선정해 100켤레의 희망 운동화를 전달했다. 

더스타

I think this article talks about the Visually Impaired Marathon that Ha Ji Won went to. Anyways, I hope someone can translate it for us. Heehee! By the way, she really looks AWESOME again on the premier of CHILLING ROMANCE. Heehee! I love the warm look.Oooppsss, I just want to ask who among you people have watched CLOSER TO HEAVEN of Ha Ji Won unni and Kim Myung Min? That's one of her movies on 2009. Anyways, I just watched it recently and MY GOLLY! She really really really deserves all the awards she received for that movie. Heehee! Just a little push and I will soon declare that I've watched all her movies. Hohoho! Have a nice day everyone!

credit hancinema

Son Ye-jin, "I am glad to have Ha Ji-won by my side"

2011/11/23

Actress Son Ye-jin (29) said, "I met Ha Ji-won recently and we became sisters". The two are part of a group called the 'Ha Son Kim' which stands for Ha Ji-won, Son Ye-jin and Kim Ha-neul, the top possible leading actresses that CJ, Lotte Entertainment and others love.

With the release of movie "Chilling Romance" coming up soon, Son Ye-jin said, "I have been in movies for the past 10 years but only met up Ha Ji-won for the first time recently and exchanged phone numbers".

Ha Ji-won is 4 years older than Son Ye-jin and Seol Kyeong-gu had introduced them. He got close to Ha Ji-won while filming the movie "Haeundae" and got close to Son Ye-jin while currently filming the movie "Tower". He introduced them and said, "Be friends". It appears their heads of management are also close buddies so they naturally became "Sister"s'.

Son Ye-jin said, "I have no idea how comfortable I am having Ha Ji-won for a sister (friend). It's not easy for actresses to become close to each other, but Ha Ji-won has a good personality and I think we can be really good friends". They also made a promise to invite each other to movie events.

She said, "At the party for her movie "Korea", Seol Kyeong-gu called me so I went out there around 12 and everyone was drunk and Ha Ji-won had gone home. The next day she said, "I didn't know you were coming. It was late so I left""..

She continued, "Senior's and junior's alike, no one can get close if you just look straight ahead. I plan on creating a good connection with all my management members like Lee Min-jeong, Moon Chae-won and the others as well".

Son Ye-jin takes on the role of Kang Yeo-ri in the movie "Chilling Romance", who sees ghosts after an accident. Coming soon on the 1st of December.

Source: 손예진 "하지원 언니와 품앗이 약속, 완전 든든해요"

Ha Ji-won will be participating the pictorials for Star Furniture, credit this news linkie >> 하지원, 이색적인 가구 화보로 또 선행 릴레이

6b14b1de.jpg

EDIT:

Smart Bank KEB, credit dcgall ~

43e72245.jpg

3336386a.jpg

EDIT2:

credit this news linkie >> 하지원 '7광구' 중국 무대인사 위해 다음달 4일 출국

Ha Ji-won will be in Beijing and Shanghai next month (3 nights, 4 days in China) for Sector 7's opening & promotional activities. S7 opens in China on Dec 6.

EDIT 3:

Uploaded by KBSWorld@YT Nov 23 with English subtitle ~

[star Date] Ha Ji-won, Korea's ultimate female warrior

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

More photos rolleyes.gif A Cafe La fan signing dry.gif

31589917984384210998310.jpg

201111250601481.jpg

201111250601301.jpg

201111250603041.jpg

20111125195923.jpg

credit DC Gall

Ha Ji Won leaves for China next month

hajiwon.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won will be leaving for China on December 4 for the premiere of the movie Sector 7. She will be visiting China to promotion of the movie that will premiere on December 6.

In this promotion event, representatives from production company JK

Film, and investment company CJ E&M will accompany Ha Ji Won.

Ha Ji Won will visit Beijing and Shanghai and meet with Chinese fans for four

days and three nights.

On November 24, a representative of CJ E&M said, “Ha Ji Won will

be the only actor to visit China for the opening ceremony of the movie, Sector 7. I hope that Sector 7 that is based on extraterrestrial beings will be a success in China.”

Ha Ji Won’s agency Well Made Star M stated, “She will be going to

China again after visiting there last year for the opening ceremony of

the movie Haeundae.”

Ha Ji Won who played the role of the national table tennis player Hyun Jung Hwa in the movie Korea

that is about a single inter-Korean team, is reviewing on what to movie

or TV series she will appear. About the new MBC TV series King, Ha Ji Won’s agency revealed, “We’re reviewing it at the moment, but nothing has been decided yet.”

Source: TV Report

Guest royaloyalz

Hi all! Been quite awhile since I have posted here!

Thanks to chelLy_ann06, hudson and f927 from sharing all those awesome pictures!

Wow I will definitely buy her book once it is available in YesAsia or Gmarket! Sad that I will most likely not understand it because it will be written in Korean but I still want to own it!

On a side note, I hope that she will really guest on another variety show soon. Even Son Ye Jin has joined Running Man recently to promote her new movie I think, so I hope Ha Ji Won will do the same :lol: