♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Her role in Dramaworld sounds so interesting! I should watch the first season first. 

Yes indeed! So we will see the badass Jiwon on the screen again :) 

I already watch S1 finally, to prepare me for S2. I would say it is very unique, it is like K-drama but with the vibe of American drama. What should I say? :p

I hope someday I can visit See's The Day. And miraculously bump to her

:takemymoney:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Entertainment2020-10-15 16:54

Film 'Pawn' conquers box office

optimize
A poster for the family movie "Pawn." Courtesy of CJ Entertainment

The family movie "Pawn" is leading the Korean box office. 

The tear-evoking film, which premiered on Sept. 29, has been topping the box office since Sept. 30, according to the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). 

It said the movie has attracted an audience of 1.3 million nationwide and more than 24,000 cinemagoers watched it on Wednesday. American biographical drama "Fonzo" and American thriller "Unhinged" sold 8,093 and 3,615 tickets, respectively, on the same day.

"Pawn" revolves around two debt collectors ― Doo-seok (Sung Dong-il) and Jong-bae (Kim Hee-won) ― who take nine-year-old girl Seung-yi (Park So-yi) as "collateral" from her mother, an illegal immigrant. The two men and the girl eventually form a family-like bond as they live together. Ha Ji-won plays the grown-up version of Seung-yi. 

Meanwhile, theaters here are experiencing a sharp decline in patrons due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In September, the total number of theatergoers was only 1.3 million. For the same month last year, when there was no virus outbreak, the number was 11 million. 

Link: http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=297656&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

Actress Ha Jiwon comes to Nampo-dong!

Enjoy Ripple Cinema with Director Je-gyun Yoon, Actress Ha Ji Won, Director Lee Joon-ik, and Bong Man-dae in Master Talk!
#BIFF2020

Master talk will be conducted online discussion with viewers while enjoying a movie together.

Ticket purchase starts open today.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Enjoy Ripple Cinema with Director Je-gyun Yoon, Actress Ha Ji Won, Director Lee Joon-ik, and Bong Man-dae in Master Talk!
#BIFF2020

Master talk will be conducted online discussion with viewers while enjoying a movie together.

Ticket purchase starts open today.

Could we buy the ticket? Since it is International Event, perhaps us can see as well? :)

• Like 1

Movie'PAWN' exceeds 1.4 million cumulative audiences... Family healing movie where you can meet life's treasures

• [Seoul = Asia News] Reporter Park Joo-il 
  • Sending time 2020-10-18

ARTICLE HERE

Ekmq_phVgAA3_Y9?format=jpg&name=large

EkmrtQyVkAImFmV?format=jpg&name=large

if only there is no pandemic, we could happily see stage greeting photos while Pawn is showing :( 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, strwbrry said:
  Hide contents

Seung-Yi’s Family Wedding photo

cr. hyeon_ui_1023

:lol:

She doesn't look happy tho? :p 

We need this

On 10/16/2020 at 5:53 PM, strwbrry said:

i want them to reunite again in a movie :wub:

And this 

On 10/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, strwbrry said:

CHUNGMURO QUEENS :coolshades:

I'm manifesting! Please PD-nim and Writer-nim..... 

:takemymoney:

• LOL 1

In some less happy news, I'm furious with this video and I just wrote a long reply in Chinese and also a full translation in English, which you can find in the comments. It basically says Ji Won became famous by stripping and that after she missed Hyun Bin, no one dares to marry her, and also other insinuations about plastic surgery, etc., and the Chinese netizens are making it worse by talking about her being a kept woman and getting good roles by having affairs with directors, etc. Since I'm a new fan of her and have never supported anyone else enough to care in the past, just wondering if any of you have had any experience with this? Some of it is akin to slander so I'm sure her agency can take legal action if necessary - I know other agencies do that all the time. Wonder if it's worth reporting to her agency. I've already left a very long scathing reply but I'm thinking of reporting it to Youtube also for spreading false information, maybe if more of us report it together it'll be taken down?  

If you have auto-translate enabled, the video title is translated to something much more innocent - the Chinese title literally means "Ha Ji Won became famous through stripping, no one dares to marry her after she missed Hyun Bin". The in-video translation is bad and not accurate too, it doesn't convey the same sense of the untruths about her.