♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Comments On Being Entangled In President’s “Secret Garden” Controversy

Ha Ji Won

On November 17, Ha Ji Won attended a production briefing session for her new film “Life Risking Romance.”

The actress recently got roped into a controversy involving President Park Geun Hye after it was revealed that President Park had been attending a medical facility under the pseudonym Gil Ra Im, which is the name of Ha Ji Won’s character in the K-drama “Secret Garden.”

After being asked about the issue, Ha Ji Won said, “Actually I was eating dinner while watching ‘News Room.’ I was startled when I heard the name ‘Gil Ra Im.'”

She carefully continued, “To this day Gil Ra Im is a character that many people love and a character that I also love very much.” Then she went on to talk about her character Han Jae In in her movie “Life Risking Romance.”

Ha Ji Won wittily remarked, “I hope the name ‘Han Jae In’ will not be used.”

She was also asked about President Park’s entertainment industry blacklist and commented, “Beyond being an actor I am a citizen who loves Korea. I feel great sadness about the current situation.”

“Life Risking Romance” is an investigative comedy that centers around a serial murder case in Itaewon. The film is set to be released in theaters in December.

LINK: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/ha-ji-won-comments-entangled-presidents-secret-garden-controversy/

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won says she wants a 'Life Risking Romance' in her life

Ha Ji Won talked about love that risks life, like her upcoming film. 

On the November 17 airing of 'V' that featured two main actors of 'Life Risking Romance,' Ha Ji Won said, "I want a guy I can have life risking romance with." 

When asked if she had ever had a relationship that was life risking, she said, "Not yet."She added, "I want a guy I can have life risking romance with, then I will give it my all." 

The actress also stated, "If I meet a guy that I love that much, I want to travel to outer space with him. I like the outer space. Since I was little, I wanted to become an astronaut." 

LINK

>>Yahh!! ahh chincha..go Jiwonnie find an astronaut, as if she can easily find that kind of man lmao. 

• Like 2

Actress Ha Ji-Won to Have Fun with First Investigation Role in Movie "Life Risking Romance"

photo785043.jpg

This will be actress Ha Ji-won's first time acting in an detective concept movie.

She attended the opening press conference for "Life Risking Romance" on November 17 in Gangnam alongside director Song Min-gyoo and actor Cheon Jeong-myeong.

Ha will play the role of Je-in, a clumsy detective novel writer who dreams of being a best seller writer.

During the opening conference, she was asked if she would had changed her acting style.

She answered that it was her first time doing a detective style film.

"The role and the storyline is something I've never done before and is also something that I've always wanted to do. There are no big acting changes. I just had a lot of fun while filming it", she added.

The movie is expected to release in December.

• Like 2

more beautiful photos from the presscon yesterday :)

하지원 / 서울, 톱스타뉴스 김혜진 기자  

CxdXcOyVEAAWXWf.jpg

#HwangJinYi PD: “It’s not yet confirmed, but I’ll be working with Ha Ji Won, who was once with me in Hwang Jin Yi, in the near future.”

Source

cr. to the translation

is this a hint for possible HJW's next project? oh yasss!!!!!! :D and I enjoyed the PD's last project #OnTheWayToTheAirport such have a brilliant cinematography.

• Like 2

CxdwN22VIAEXqol.jpg

CxdwXslUsAIwFXP.jpg

Q: Do you have a boyfriend?

Ha Ji Won: It would be nice to have one.

Chun Jung Myung: I have many.

If they get 5million tickets sold, Ha Ji Won said they will do another V-LIVE & she'll do a girl group dance. "I'll start training now."

while me, i'll dare Jiwon to get a BF if this movie surpass 5M viewers :P  i know you all gotta agree :lol:

• Like 3

CxcChZYVQAAoDYs.jpg

Chun Jung Myung: “I’ve been a fan of [Ha Ji Won] noona since long ago. It started in year 2005. I was in Fashion 70s and noona had a cameo.”

Ha Ji Won: “Chen Bolin is a nice & funny person. We got close immediately.” They communicate in English since “Bolin is fluent in English.”

translated by: minnie

• Like 2

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious BURPING UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Thanks sistah for all the "every details and updates" about our Universe. You never fail to give us juicy articles about our Boss Ha!

Kamsahamndia! Fighting for all the effort! :grin:

"Haetnim, I am so positive about the outcome of your movie, LRR... I watched all the teasers and i really enjoy every bits and pieces.." :heart:

Fighting to all the cast ... Bolin Chen is so manly and gorgeous .. i feel their chemistry even for a minute while watching the trailer ...

Boss Ha, I pray for you emotionally, physically and spiritually, for being the best person you can be! I love you with all my heart!~

Embedded

Ctto: ferlycious via twitter for the picture

2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards Reveals First Lineup Of Presenters

R.Choi | Soompi

2016-MAMA.png

The first lineup of presenters for the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards has been revealed!

After releasing the nominations and the firsttwo artist lineups, the award ceremony has also released a first lineup, consisted of actors and actresses, to present the awards at the show.

The first lineup consists of multiple actors including Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Ha Ji Won, Han Hyo Joo, Jang Hyuk, Han Ji Min, Park Ki Woong, and Park Min Young.

The Mnet Asian Music Awards is an annual end-of-year music award ceremony hosted by CJ E&M’s music channel Mnet. The 2016 award ceremony will take place on December 2 at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. You can vote for the nominees here.

Source (1)

• Like 4