♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Reveals Her Secret To Being A Great Actress

CzD4TpfUQA4AVYg.jpg

On December 7, Chun Jung Myung and Ha Ji Won appeared as special guests on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their upcoming movie “Risking Life for Love.”

During the broadcast, DJ Cultwo asked Chun Jung Myung what it was like to work with Ha Ji Won, to which he responded, “She has this power to take charge when she’s on set. Even the atmosphere among the staff seems to shift when she arrives. Though she looks young, she has this charismatic presence as an actress that I admire and wish to emulate.”

Ha Ji Won interjected with, “Actually, I’m usually eating chips and relaxing.” Chun Jung Myung backed up her claim by stating that while filming the movie, she had a packet of the chips with her at all times. Ha Ji Won had everyone laughing as she said, “Chips are my source of energy,” to which DJ Cultwo added that the secret to her being a great actress must be the chips.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/07/ha-ji-won-reveals-secret-great-actress/

:lol: so funny DJ Cultwo.....I go just now to buy a box of chips mb I'll become a great ...something ...sometime...hope not a "great body" :huh: :lol:

• Like 3

During the broadcast on SBS Cultwo Show Jiwon talks about her parent especially her dad, sad..., a wonderful daughter !!!!

CzDUqUZXcAEMaKU.jpg

she said that her father has done a lot of good things to her,then the host said that her father would be proud to have a daughter like her

-she went to New Zealand 10 years ago for study English but she give up cuz so many fans recognized her but she bought a house for her parents in Aukland  where her parents occasionally go   "I only stayed in New Zealand for 2 months, and i went to a lot of delicious restaurants with my dad" :cry:

• Like 3